<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Work starts on controversial theatre
          ( 2001-12-15 00:19 ) (1 )

          The construction of China's controversial National Grand Theatre officially started recently after four years of preparation and is expected to take four years.

          Some revisions have been made to the original plan to reduce costs and construction area.

          The current estimated cost of the project is 2.688 billion yuan (US$325 million), substantially less than the original 3 billion yuan (US$362 million).

          The reduction in cost comes mainly from the cancellation of the complex's theatre, which will leave it with an opera hall, a concert hall, an auditorium and art galleries.

          Total construction area has been cut from the original 180,000 square metres to 149,500 square metres, because the 30,000 square metre parking lot, originally included in the plan, is going to be built separately.

          This new parking lot will provide the entire Tian'anmen Square area with its first major parking lot.

          When the parking lot is finished, it will be able to accommodate 1,000 vehicles and 1,400 bicycles. Parking will no longer be a headache when there are major activities in the square.

          The theatre, located on the west side of the Great Hall of the People in downtown Beijing, will be built to a modernistic design by French architect Paul Andreu.

          Wang Zhengming, spokesman ofthe group developing the theatre, told China Daily Friday that the theatre, although it would not to be the world's most luxurious, would present "some pleasant surprises'': some of the world's best performance facilities.

          Departments involved with the building of the theatre have also solicited opinions from experts and the general public on the design before finalizing the plan.

          Wang denied reports that the start had been deliberately played down in order to dodge attacks from people opposing the development.

          "Most key construction projects, such as the Fifth Ring Road, have not been started with great fanfares, so our quiet start is not out of the ordinary,'' he said.

          "Let us celebrate at the completion of the project instead.''

          Although the Grand Theatre is planned to be completed in 2005, Wang said they were working hard to finish earlier.

          "It would not be a bad thing to provide our citizens with the best theatre facilities our country can offer ahead of schedule,'' said he.

          (China Daily by Tang Min)

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 欧美性色黄大片www喷水| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 亚洲第一视频区| 亚洲国产天堂久久综合226114| 国产理论精品| 亚洲成av人片色午夜乱码| 边添小泬边狠狠躁视频| 久久精品一偷一偷国产| 亚洲精品爆乳一区二区H| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 国产成人精品一区二区不卡| 思思99热精品在线| 午夜免费啪视频| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| 人人爽人人爽人人片a免费| 中文字幕无码不卡免费视频| 久久精品人成免费| 国产精品午夜福利资源| 婷婷四房播播| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片妓女| 四虎成人精品在永久免费| 91高清免费国产自产拍| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 亚洲综合一区二区精品导航| 国产在线精品无码二区| 夜夜春久久天堂亚洲精品| 无码一区二区三区久久精品| 国产午夜精品无码一区二区| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 同性男男黄gay片免费| 亚洲AV无码久久精品日韩| 国产精品美女AV免费观看| 国产一区二区三区在线播| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 91麻豆国产精品91久久久 | 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 97视频精品全国在线观看|