<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          At least 60 homes destroyed as thousands flee Australian bushfires
          ( 2001-12-26 14:10 ) (7 )

          More than 60 properties have been destroyed and thousands of people forced to flee their homes as 4,000 firemen continued to battle bushfires raging in Australia's south-east early Wednesday.

          Emergency services said the fires cut major highways, roads and rail lines and disrupted power supplies to more than 50,000 homes along the New South Wales (NSW) south coast to the border with Victoria.

          Entire suburbs to the south and west of Sydney were evacuated, with homes destroyed in Penrith, Kurrajong, Warragamba, Mulgoa and Silverdale.

          Shops and at least one service station were destroyed in several suburbs by a firestorm fanned by gale force winds and fuelled by temperatures up to 40 degrees celsius (more than 100 fahrenheit).

          Thousands of people had to be accommodated overnight in clubs and entertainment centres.

          Sydney remained blanketed by a heavy brown smoke haze which had been pushed by the winds from the southern and western suburbs.

          About 1,500 people evacuated from Helensburgh in Sydney's south were taken to the NSW south coastal city of Wollongong, 100 kilometres (62 miles) away.

          Hundreds of extra firefighters were brought in from unaffected areas to join the thousands already fighting the flames.

          Rural Fire Services Commissioner Phil Koperberg, who was honoured for his leadership of the fire services during in the last great bushfires emergency of 1994 said the latest emergency was the worst he had seen.

          Winds up to 100 kilometres (60 miles) an hour have created what he described as "terrifying firestorms" up to 60 metres high.

          He said an estimated 4,000 people from all the services were trying to save properties and lives, "not attempting to put out the fires -- that's impossible at the moment."

          "They have saved literally hundreds of houses in door-to-door firefighting in the past 12 hours," Koperberg told ABC radio.

          He said the conditions could not have been worse.

          "Fire travels ahead of a gale force wind, there is a almost unbelievable attack of embers and flame, reaching heights of 100 feet or more," he said.

          "The noise is almost unbelievable, it's a terrifying prospect for firefighters to deal with let alone residents who don't have that sort of exposure on a regular basis."

          The State Emergency Service (SES) said the situation was expected to remain serious throughout the day.

          The electicity authority, Integral Energy, estimated almost 12,000 homes in NSW remained without electricity early Wednesday after the fires reduced power poles to ashes and destroyed high voltage mains.

          Integral Energy had crews working through the night but they have been restricted in their repair work by raging flames and road closures.

          The company's supply network has been badly damaged, with the worst affected areas Helensburgh and Otford, south of Sydney, and the Huskisson and Sussex Inlet areas on the NSW south coast.

          "There are 11,800 homes still without power in the worst fire affected areas," an Integral Energy spokeswoman said.

          "Our network was badly damaged and many poles have burnt to the ground."

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无| 国产亚洲精品久久77777| 久久经精品久久精品免费观看| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 日韩人妻不卡一区二区三区| 国产精品99久久免费| 国产播放91色在线观看| 美女黄网站18禁免费看| 亚洲精品777| 国产人成午夜免费看| 色噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 亚洲av无码一区东京热| 日韩高清福利视频在线观看| 人与禽交av在线播放| 激情综合五月丁香亚洲| 黑人巨大精品oideo| 国产精品人成视频免费播放| 少妇人妻偷人精品免费| 亚洲国产精品不卡毛片a在线| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 久在线精品视频线观看| 最近的中文字幕免费完整版| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 国产高清精品在线91| 日本高清www无色夜在线视频 | 久草热大美女黄色片免费看| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 粗壮挺进邻居人妻无码| 日韩一区精品视频一区二区| 国产日韩一区二区在线| 一炕四女被窝交换啪啪| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 国产精品亚洲专区在线播放| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频| 欧美裸体xxxx极品| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 国产精品香蕉在线观看不卡 |