<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Twenty dead in Russia blast - police
          ( 2002-05-09 15:57 ) (7 )

          Around 20 people were killed and more than 100 wounded in southern Russia on Thursday when a landmine blew up a bus carrying a military band to festivities marking the defeat of Nazi Germany, police and news agencies said.

          "According to information we have, more than 100 people were injured and about 20 people died at the scene," said a police spokesman in the republic of Dagestan, which borders Russia's rebel Chechnya.

          The deaths came just moments before President Vladimir Putin, addressing the main Victory Day parade in Moscow's Red Square, said terrorism was the new common threat facing the world, as Nazism had been almost 60 years ago.

          "Only by uniting the effort of the people and the state can we confront these threats," Putin said.

          "That was well proven by the anti-Hitler coalition. The coalition countries defeated the enemy. And today, we are again uniting and finding allies against a common threat.

          "Its name is terrorism."

          According to Russian news agencies, the bus carrying the band exploded during the traditional parade marking the 57th anniversary of the end of World War Two.

          Interfax news agency reported that the explosive device was concealed in bushes on the main street of the town, around 300 metres (yards) from the square where the Victory Day parade was taking place.

          It said the explosion occurred as the band's bus passed the bushes. Police were unable to confirm the report.

          Bombs have rocked Russian regions, mostly those close to Chechnya, since Moscow sent troops back into the secessionist province in 1999 to bring it back to its fold.

          Although the authorities say the military phase of that operation is over, Russia continues to lose soldiers almost daily in ambushes and bomb attacks.

          On April 28, seven people died in a bomb attack on a market in Vladikavkaz, the capital of North Ossetia which also borders Chechnya. Last November, five people died in an explosion in the same city. In July 2000, another five people were killed in two blasts in provinces bordering Chechnya.

          The authorities have routinely blamed the blasts on separatist guerrillas.

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码成人一区二区三区| 国产精品成人免费视频网站京东| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频| 四虎成人精品在永久免费| 国产一区二区三中文字幕| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人| 久久99热成人精品国产| 亚洲精品成人A在线观看| 91久久国产成人免费观看| 六月丁香婷婷色狠狠久久| 欧洲欧美人成免费全部视频| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 日韩av片无码一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲成色精品一二三区| 国内久久婷婷精品人双人| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另亚洲| 中文字幕AV无码一二三区电影| 精品国产91久久粉嫩懂色| AV在线亚洲欧洲日产一区二区| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 国产97在线 | 亚洲| 国产精品av中文字幕| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 国产69堂免费视频| 麻豆亚洲自偷拍精品日韩另| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 青青草久热这里只有精品| 日韩精品久久久肉伦网站| 亚洲日韩成人无码不卡网站| 国产91精品调教在线播放| 久久久精品94久久精品| 2022亚洲男人天堂| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 狠狠狠色丁香综合婷婷久久| 亚洲一区在线成人av| 一级成人a做片免费| 国产精品午夜av福利| 欧美猛少妇色xxxxx|