<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          News Corp chief says no immediate plans to expand media empire
          ( 2002-05-23 16:37 ) (7 )

          Rupert Murdoch said Thursday his media empire News Corp. is not looking to expand through acquisitions in the near future.

          The Australian-based company last week posted a net profit excluding special charges of US$ 236 million for the first quarter to March -- an 86 percent increase from the same period a year earlier.

          Murdoch, speaking to a CLSA Ltd investors forum via video link from the United States, said News Corp had no immediate plans to expand after major investments in cable and satellite television over recent years.

          "Now, with the apparent beginning of the economy's return to health, we look forward to getting more traction in all our international markets and posting even better results," he told the investment bank's forum.

          Murdoch said the company's positive results in the US and continental Europe were an indication of the considerable improvements in those markets and that there were signs of a rising contribution from other markets.

          "We hope that the other markets in which we operate will soon follow suit," the Australian-born chairman and chief executive said.

          "In this positive context, and given our positive results... I find it ironic that our stock price and valuations are at near four-year lows.

          "I don't know a time in our company's history when our balance sheet has been as fundamentally as strong as it is today."

          News Corp's growth outlook for the next few years was based on a growing market share, keeping cash reserves and paying down debt, Murdoch said.

          "With cash-flow operations now at an all-time high, we are better able to pay down debt and to capitalise on future opportunities.

          "With not one growth engine, but nearly a dozen operating at full strength, we have nothing but confidence with regard to our up-coming quarters," he said.

          News Corp said last week it took a 4.2 billion-dollar writedown on the value of its Gemstar unit, an electronic and print TV guide business in which it owns a 43 percent stake, due to new accounting rules.

          The writedown resulted in the company reporting a first quarter net loss of 3.99 billion dollars.

          Murdoch said Thursday the company would devote more time to Gemstar's business and that it would continue to be an "extremely powerful asset".

          The company's recent writedowns of its investments in Gemstar and Germany's KirchMedia group were "examples of costly mistakes," he said.

          News did not see opportunities within the "rubble" of Kirch and was also unlikely to be interested in buying Britain's Channel 5 despite proposed changes to television business ownership rules in Britain.

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻少妇精品中文字幕| 国产亚洲精品va在线| 亚洲精品熟女一区二区| 久9re热视频这里只有精品免费| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 在线亚洲妇色中文色综合| 亚洲熟妇无码爱V在线观看 | 东方四虎在线观看av| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 国产区一区二区现看视频| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠| 久久久无码精品国产一区| 真实国产熟睡乱子伦视频| 国产性生大片免费观看性| 亚洲www永久成人网站| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 国产亚洲精品一区二区无| 亚洲最猛黑人xxxx黑人猛交| 亚洲美女少妇偷拍萌白酱| 国产精品久久久一区二区三区| 男人的天堂va在线无码| 国产精品综合av一区二区国产馆| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 免费中文字幕无码视频| A三级三级成人网站在线视频| 18禁男女爽爽爽午夜网站免费| 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页| 国产午夜精品理论片小yo奈| 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门| 午夜性做爰电影| 亚洲日韩久热中文字幕| 成年丰满熟妇午夜免费视频| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕无码av| 日本一区二区三区东京热| 最近中文字幕mv在线视频www| 成人区人妻精品一区二区| 国产在线拍偷自揄拍精品| 成人国产精品三上悠亚久久|