<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us

          News > National News...
          Search:
              Advertisement
          Day marks celebration, hope, reflection
          ( 2003-06-25 00:15) (China Daily)

          The announcement by the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare Beijing free of the spread of SARS was a day to celebrate, remember and, for business, begin to rebuild.

          Beijing's top official Liu Qi and Acting Mayor Wang Qishan Tuesday welcomed the WHO's deci]sion and thanked the international body for its help in fighting the disease.

          They also took the opportunity to offer their condolences to those SARS victims who died and their families, express their respect for the medical staff and vowed to do all they could to prevent another outbreak of SARS.For the millions working in business and service sectors hit hard by SARS, the joy and relief is evident.

          Hotels across the city not only can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but feel they are about to step out of it after the nightmare of the past two months.

          Room occupancy in a number of star-rated hotels in Beijing nosedived to below 7 per cent in April and May, according to the Beijing Tourism Bureau.

          "Our rate of room occupancy once dropped to as low as 3 per cent in May, but now it has reversed to 30 per cent,'' said Sara Liu, public relations manager with the five-star Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing, whose guests are mostly from overseas.

          The hotel has not received any large tour groups from abroad since May, but Liu said they were very optimistic about prospects in the coming days.

          Although the city's travel services have taken an increasing number of telephone calls recently inquiring about overseas tours, there have been no such tourssince SARS hit the city in late April, said an official with the Exit-Entry Administration under the Ministry of Public Security.Despite the lifting of the travel advisory against Beijing Tuesday, quite a number of countries have not yet lifted their own restrictions.

           For this reason the passenger flow both entering and exiting China is likely to remain at a modest level in the immediate future.The capital's tourist industry has been among the worst affected businesses.At least 125 countries and regions have taken measures to restrict travel from China during April and May, and at least 14 countries issued a specific warning to their nationals against travel to China.

          As a result, the city's tourism bureau conservatively estimates that at least 6,247 overseas tour groups cancelled bookings to China between March and May. These incomplete statistics show a direct economic loss of US$171 million.In May, Beijing received only 15,000 foreign travellers, a staggering 94.1 per cent down on the same period last year.

          The good news is the latest report from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shows there are currently just 71 countries imposing restrictions on people travelling from China.

          Beijing has drawn up plans to boost its decimated tourism industry by a series of travel promotions and by calling for direct co-operation with other cities around the world.

          Liang Wannian, vice-director of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Health, said health officials will continue to adopt many measures that have proven effective , not only to prevent any further occurrence of SARS but to combat other infectious diseases.

          For one SARS victim, Mr Wang, in his 40s set to return to work next week after more than two months, the WHO's decision is especially wonderful news.

          "I will never forget the experience as a SARS patient for the rest of my life,'' he said.

          Wang said the precious human relationships between him and friends, colleagues and medical workers he experienced during that extraordinary period will be something he will value always.

             
          Close  
             
            Today's Top News   Top National News
             
          +Chinese scientists get closer to SARS vaccine
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +Finance Minster: China faces tough fiscal challenge
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +Nuke component unearthed in Baghdad back yard
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +U.S. cuts rate to 45-year low to spark recovery
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +Beijing condemns Chen's push for referendum
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +Opinion: Both talk and action needed in drug fight
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +Opinion: New rule shows change in gov't role
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +Get-tough policy in fight on narcotics
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +New safety net announced for wild aquatic species
          ( 2003-06-26)
          +Project quenches Hong Kong thirst
          ( 2003-06-26)
             
            Go to Another Section  
               
           
           
               
            Article Tools  
               
            E-Mail This Article
          Print Friendly Format
           
               
             
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 十四以下岁毛片带血a级| 资源新版在线天堂偷自拍| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 日本一区二区三区在线 |观看| 高清破外女出血AV毛片| 国产极品AV嫩模| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 国产精品无码在线看| 一区二区三区黄色一级片| 国产 浪潮av性色四虎| 美女胸18下看禁止免费视频| 欧美成人精品一区二区三区免费| 人人做人人妻人人精| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 日本久久香蕉一本一道| 亚洲区日韩精品中文字幕| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 少妇愉情理伦片高潮日本| 欧美成人精品三级网站| 无码中文字幕动漫精品| 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画 | 日韩精品一区二区三免费| 日本高清在线观看WWW色| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区6| 免费十八禁一区二区三区| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 99中文字幕精品国产| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载| 91无码人妻精品一区| 天天碰天天狠天天透澡| 西西人体大胆444WWW| 欧美a级v片在线观看一区| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金| 久久伊人色| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 美腿少妇资源在线网站| 国产一区二区三区不卡观|