<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            2004Edition>News Center>Photo Gallery>China
             
           

          SARS vaccine enters testing
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-01-19 23:39

          A SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) vaccine has been developed and is entering a preliminary clinical testing period, the Ministry of Science and Technology has confirmed. Some 30 people have already volunteered to be the first test subjects.

          After nine months continual effort, the vaccine passed a State Food and Drug Administration evaluation, said Li Xueyong, vice-minister of science and technology and also deputy director of the national SARS vaccine technical group.


          This undated file photo shows a scientist observing experimental SARS vaccine living in a culture medium. China has approved to put the SARS vaccine into the first phase of clinical practice January 19, 2004 and the vaccine will be inoculated to volunteers soon. China is the first country in the world to approve the human trials of experimental SARS vaccine. [Xinhua]

          The first phase test aimed to see if it was safe and effective on the human body.

          The clinical study will involve production of a SARS vaccine by killing the virus with heat, the official said.

          Scientists hope that testing the vaccine on volunteers will not cause SARS, but instead work to make the human body immune to the disease.

          The move is a milestone in the country's anti-SARS efforts, Zheng Youyu, director of the State Food and Drug Administration, said, but it would still take time to make the vaccine marketable.


          Three scientists purify liquid containing SARS virus in a lab. [Xinhua]

          The vaccine was found safe in experiments on animals, including the rhesus monkey, said Zheng. Since last year's outbreak of SARS, Chinese scientists had worked strenuously to find an anti-SARS vaccine, said Li. The ministry had mobilized all resources to support the research.

          On Monday the latest Guangdong SARS patient, a 35-year-old private businessman, was still hospitalized but had a normal temperature for 13 consecutive days.

          "None of the people in contact with him has developed a fever or shown other abnormal symptoms,'' he said.

          No new SARS cases were reported in the 24 hours from 10 am Sunday to 10 am yesterday on the Chinese mainland, according to the ministry's daily SARS report.

          So far, China has reported three diagnosed SARS cases this year, all from Guangdong.

          The other two cases, a 32-year-old TV producer and a 20-year-old waitress, have been discharged from hospital earlier this month.

          Allthree cases appeared to be milder than those in the SARS outbreak last year. Experts with the World Health Organization said the three patients all recovered quickly and had low infection levels.

          Across the nation, stricter disease prevention measures are being made during the holidays of Chinese traditional Lunar New Year or Spring Festival, Ministry of Health officials said Monday.

          A smooth and efficient epidemic reporting system will continue to be maintained along with the daily SARS monitoring reportduring the festival season, a spokesman said.


          Scientists work in a lab. [Xinhua]

          Hong Kong reports no new case

          In Hong Kong, the region's last SARS patient was discharged from hospital on Sunday night, the medical authority said Monday.

          The patient contracted the disease last March and was admitted to Prince of Wales Hospital for treatment. In August, he was transferred to Sha Tin Hospital.

          The medical authority said no new cases have been reported in Hong Kong since the last SARS case was confirmed on June 2.

          However, in view of the SARS cases in neighbouring Guangdong Province, people are urged to take precautions to prevent any possible SARS resurgence.

          Over the past weeks, measures were reinforced in Hong Kong to prevent the return of SARS.

          The SARS outbreak last year infected 1,755 people in Hong Kong, killing 299, including eight health care workers.

          Altogether more than 8,000 people in 32 nations and regions around the world were infected by SARS last year and some 900 died of the disease.

          Meanwhile, as alerts on bird flu from neighbouring countries and regions are stepped up, the State General Administration for Quality Supervision and Inspection and Quarantine issued another urgent statement on Sunday to tighten quarantine checks on poultry and poultry products fromflu affected places including South Korea, Japan, Viet Nam and Taiwan.

          The statement called on co-operation and information sharing among departments of quarantine, customs, agriculture, health and industry, and commerce administration in order to keep the diseaseoff the mainland.

          The Ningbo Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau has seized a total of 135 kilograms of Japanese chicken meat in the east coast of Zhejiang Province.

          The chickenwas found in the kitchen of a Japanese boat anchored in the Ningbo port on Thursday, local media said.

          Advertisement
                 
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九热精彩视频在线免费| 不卡乱辈伦在线看中文字幕| 亚洲熟女乱色一区二区三区| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 人人爽人人爽人人片a免费| 亚洲欧美高清在线精品一区二区| 色就色中文字幕在线视频| 99在线观看视频免费| 久久香蕉国产亚洲av麻豆| 日本边吃奶边摸边做在线视频| 欧美做受视频播放| 欧美亚洲日本国产综合在线美利坚| 亚洲无av码一区二区三区| 中文国产成人精品久久不卡| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 无码大潮喷水在线观看| 午夜国产精品福利一二| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 四虎国产精品永久在线观看| 国模在线视频一区二区三区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 国产极品精品自在线不卡| 天堂av网一区二区三区| 国产精品一区二区三区三级| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣| 久久久这里只有精品10| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 日本免费最新高清不卡视频| www亚洲精品| 亚洲欧美色中文字幕| 日韩狼人精品在线观看| 亚洲成av人片乱码色午夜| 国产又黄又爽又不遮挡视频| 国模肉肉视频一区二区三区 | 日韩欧美国产综合| 制服丝袜国产精品| 亚洲AV美女在线播放啊| 最近2018中文字幕免费看2019| 亚洲自拍偷拍一区二区三区|