<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Israelis kill 15 Palestinians in Gaza battles
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-02-12 08:53

          In their deadliest strike in months, Israeli troops killed at least 15 Palestinians in gunbattles in the Gaza Strip Wednesday during raids Israel said were to root out militants attacking Jewish settlements.

          The army assault followed signs of unease in the military over a shock announcement by Prime Minister Ariel Sharon last week that he planned to pull all settlers out of the Gaza Strip.

          Palestinian witnesses said soldiers backed by tanks moved near dawn into Shijaia, a militant stronghold in densely packed Gaza City, opening fire and drawing a response from masked gunmen using assault rifles and anti-tank rockets.

          Medics said 12 Palestinians, including at least six gunmen and one policeman, were killed. Another three were shot dead in another raid on the southern Gaza refugee camp of Rafah, where the army said it hit four gunmen. Scores were wounded.

          Among the dead were Hani Abu Skhaila, a senior activist of the Hamas faction, at the forefront of suicide bombings during three years of conflict, and the 17-year-old son of Ahmed Helles, a leader of President Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement.

          The violence dealt a fresh blow to hopes of reviving talks on a U.S.-backed peace plan and Hamas and Fatah-linked militants urged major revenge attacks on Israel.

          Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qurie called the raid a crime and, speaking during a visit to Rome, said it would "badly affect" talks due Sunday to prepare his first meeting with Sharon -- a summit for which no date has yet been fixed.

          However, Qurie said: "there will be a meeting" despite militants' calls for the Palestinian Authority to scrap summit plans to discuss the stalled U.S.-backed peace "road map."

          Israel's army said Palestinian "terror cells" had attacked with anti-tank missiles, bombs and gunfire. It said its operation aimed to thwart mortar and rocket attacks on Israelis.

          "I am 100 percent sure that nobody who was not armed was hit," army Col. Yoel Strick told Reuters. "There has been an escalation in the past two weeks and we achieved our purpose."

          THREATS OF REVENGE

          Thousands of chanting mourners, firing occasional shots, surged through Gaza, bearing the dead through the waving flags of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Fatah.

          "Sharon, prepare body bags," shouted one activist through a loudspeaker. "Sooner or later your bodies will be collected off the streets, in markets and in restaurants."

          Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, an armed group of Fatah, vowed in a statement to carry out an "earthquake-like response in the depths of the Zionist entity."

          Militants launched at least eight homemade Qassam rockets, of which four hit Israeli territory near the Gaza Strip, but caused no casualties or damage, an army spokesman told Reuters.

          Palestinian witnesses said that an explosion in a house in Gaza's Khan Younis refugee camp injured two men, one from Fatah and one from Hamas, who were apparently making explosives.

          Sharon stunned friends and foes alike last week when he announced plans to evacuate nearly all the 7,500 or so settlers who live in heavily-protected enclaves among some 1.3 million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

          Israel seized Gaza and the West Bank, where Palestinians want a state, in the 1967 Middle East war.

          Haaretz newspaper quoted Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz on Wednesday as saying removing settlers from Gaza would not necessarily mean a full military withdrawal and the army might keep some areas as "bargaining chips."

          Israel's military intelligence chief cautioned lawmakers on Tuesday that Palestinian militants would see Sharon's proposal as a "victory for terror."

          Some U.S. officials also said they feared unilateral Israeli moves to relocate Jewish settlers from Gaza would boost the standing of militant groups.

           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Koizumi remarks spark China "dissatisfaction and regret"

           

             
           

          Chen's latest peace overtures "deceptive talk"

           

             
           

          Stowaways tell of tortuous journey to England

           

             
           

          HK: Listening to Beijing is key to path of reform

           

             
           

          New measures to support poultry industry

           

             
           

          State Council: Disclose emergency info timely

           

             
            Israelis kill 15 Palestinians in Gaza battles
             
            Suicide car bomb kills 47 at Iraqi army center
             
            Missing Russian candidate resurfaces
             
            Report blasts Ottawa cronyism in contract scandal
             
            White House made public Bush's war record
             
            Microsoft warns: critical flaw in Windows
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Israel considers moving Gaza settlers to West Bank
             
          Sharon ready for referendum on scrapping settlements
             
          Peres pledges safety net for Sharon over Gaza plan
             
          Sharon sets gov't shaking with Gaza pullout plan
             
          Israeli commandos refuse to serve in W.Bank, Gaza
            News Talk  
            The evil root of all instability in the world today  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成年视频人免费网站动漫在线| 亚洲av永久无码精品漫画| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的app| 《五十路》久久| 国产精品欧美亚洲韩国日本 | 偷窥国产亚洲免费视频| 亚洲综合国产在不卡在线| 四虎影视库国产精品一区| 亚洲av第一区二区三区| 久久精品国产字幕高潮| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 精品亚洲女同一区二区| 人人爽人人爽人人片a免费| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线专区| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 自拍视频在线观看成人| 日韩蜜桃AV无码中文字幕不卡高清一区二区 | 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 扒开粉嫩的小缝隙喷白浆视频| 黑人巨大精品oideo| 日韩精品一区二区三区久| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 成人性生交片无码免费看| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老熟熟女| 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 亚洲精品无码成人A片九色播放| 欧洲美女粗暴牲交免费观看| 四虎永久在线精品无码视频| 色综合国产一区二区三区| 天堂久久天堂av色综合| 久久精品国产精品亚洲| 最新国产精品好看的精品| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 国产一区在线观看不卡| 国产蜜臀av在线一区二区| 老师破女学生处特级毛ooo片| 国产成人精品一区二三区| 亚洲AV无码不卡在线播放| 国产一级特黄高清大片一| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添| 一本色道无码不卡在线观看|