<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Toll rises to 24 in Jixi coal mine explosion
          (China Daily/Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-02-24 08:01

          The death toll in a coal mine explosion in northeast China's Heilongjiang Province has risen to 24, rescuers said early Tuesday.

          Rescuers are still searching for the 13 workers trapped at the Baixing Coal Mine in Jixi City, said Vice Mayor Xu Zhenlin.

          "Their chance of survival is slim" as high concentration of poisonous gas in the air and collapsed rocks make the rescue operations underground extremely difficult, said an expert with the rescue headquarters, who refused to give his name.

          "The rest of the workers are unlikely to survive, because of the high concentrations of toxic gas,'' Tian Guiyou, an official with local work safety bureau in Jixi told China Daily.

          A total of seven rescue teams, each consisting of 10 rescuers, have been working in the shaft in turns. None of the bodies has been brought to the ground because the shaft is almost blocked and the failed ventilation system has not been repaired.

          The blast occurred at 6:10 a.m. Monday when 37 miners were working in the shaft about 300 meters below the ground. Seven of them are from Sichuan Province in southwest China and the rest are all local residents. Jixi Mining Group is a State-owned enterprise with about 70,000 employees.

          Wang Shijun, who runs the mine, has been put under custody, a police officer said.

          Liu Haisheng, vice governor of the province, and Wang Dexue, deputy director of the State Administration of Work Safety, have rushed to the mine to guide the rescue work and supervise the investigation into the cause of the explosion.

          Baixing Coal Mine under Jixi Mining Group, located in Lishu District, has an annual designed production capacity of 60,000 tons. It defied an order to halt production issued by the provincial work safety department earlier this month when some hidden dangers for work safety had been revealed in the mine.

          It is not the first time Jixi, a mountainous city bordering Russia, has hit the national headlines for accidents in its coal mines.

          On June 20, 2002, an accident claimed 124 lives, including the Jixi Mining Group's General President Zhao Wenlin.

          The group once put out 20 million tons of coal in 1991, ranking it within the country's top 10. The coal mining industry contributes up to 40 per cent of Jixi's local GDP and supports about half of the city's population.

          But the pillar industry has been losing ground the past few years as costs have grown higher its traditional market has been invaded by powerful competitors in Shanxi Province.

          As a result, many medium and small-sized coal mines in Jixi that engaged in abusive mining aimed at fast money and ignored safety standards have been closed.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Office: Beijing watches Taiwan developments closely

           

             
           

          State tightens farmland protection

           

             
           

          Doctor starts 49-day fast to test TCM regimen

           

             
           

          Fighting follows Afghan minister's killing

           

             
           

          China values military ties with neighbors

           

             
           

          Dads ask: 'Is this my child?'

           

             
            Three Gorges Dam Project sparks new relocation
             
            Long March III A chosen for lunar mission
             
            Education key to ending sex trade
             
            China values military ties with neighbors
             
            Going-west still a top development strategy
             
            Office: Beijing watches Taiwan developments closely
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Chen-Lu shootings a fabricated hoax or an amateurish bungling  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 9l久久午夜精品一区二区 | 久久99久国产精品66| 国产亚洲av夜间福利香蕉149| 国产成人AV国语在线观看| 久久热99这里只有精品| 日韩精品一区二区三区久| 欧美人禽zozo动人物杂交| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 国产精品激情av在线播放| 无码色AV一二区在线播放| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 日韩中文字幕国产精品| 国产精品亚洲片在线| 亚洲欧洲一区二区福利片| 国产一级二级三级毛片| 亚洲区成人综合一区二区| 香港特级三A毛片免费观看| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 国产麻豆精品久久一二三| 国产91精选在线观看| 色综合 图片区 小说区| 性欧美video高清| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| av网站可以直接看的| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 国内精品伊人久久久久7777| 久久精品国产九一九九九| 国产精品人成视频免费999| 色综合中文字幕色综合激情| 一二三三免费观看视频| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 亚洲精品无码高潮喷水A| 欧美喷水抽搐magnet| 久久久久99人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 日本精品一区二区不卡| 国产av区男人的天堂|