<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Social security fund to be kept safe
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-03-09 23:43

          The government has no plans to invest its social security fund, up to 130 billion yuan (US$15.7 billion), into capital market in the Chinese mainland.

          Zheng Silin, minister of Labour and Social Security, Tuesday announced the decision, aimed at protecting the fund and avoid fluctuations in the mainland's growing capital market.

          Days ago, the State Council gave the National Council Social Security Fund the go-ahead to invest in overseas capital markets. According to some estimates, only about 5 billion yuan (US$603.8 million) will be initially invested in Hong Kong.

          At Tuesday's press conference, held during the ongoing ten-day session of National People's Congress (NPC), which opened last Friday, Zheng said the social security fund should follow a prudent investment methodology to minimize risks.

          The labour minister also said meeting the cabinet's goal of creating 9 million new jobs this year in China is a difficult task considering the target economic growth rate is down to 7 per cent this year from 9.1 per cent.

          He said the government will use every means at its disposal to put registered urban jobless rate under 4.7 per cent.

          A total of 24 million job hunters are expected to flood into nationwide labour market in 2004.

          Premier Wen Jiabao set the goal during his work report when he opened the session last Friday.

          "We have difficulties in achieving the goal," said Zheng.

          He didn't detail the problems but vowed to take concrete measures to offer solutions to achieve the goal.

          For example, the government will slow down closures of inefficient State-owned enterprises (SOEs) to lessen unemployment while encouraging SOEs to employ surplus labourers in subsidiary operations instead of laying them off.

          "The practice we began to use last year is effective to control jobless rate," said Zheng.

          Together with laid-off workers, college graduates and farmers-turned-workers are finding it difficult to find jobs.

          A total of 2.8 million university graduates are expected to overload China's already-crowded labour market in 2004. Last year, 2.12 million joined the labour force but only 70 per cent of them have been employed.

          Meanwhile, Vice-Minister of Labour Wang Dongjin said the government will do its utmost to help migrant workers get decent jobs in cities.

          In the next seven years, about 70 million migrant workers will receive basic training and many will get additional professional training, government officials have said.

          The training is aimed at informing potential migrant workers of the basics, including safeguarding their rights and interests, and offering them knowledge about laws, regulations and facts for living in cities, as well as job hunting skills.

          Wang said the professional training will focus on sectors like housekeeping services, the restaurant business, hotel services, healthcare, construction and manufacturing.

          In order to ensure the success of the plan, funds will be allotted by both the central government and local governments at all levels.

          About 300 million yuan (US$36.1 million) will be earmarked by the central government this year in the training of migrants. The investment last year was just 50 million yuan (US$6 million).

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Pakistanis may be near bin Laden's aide al-Zawahri

           

             
           

          Government relaxes control of airfares, finally

           

             
           

          U.S. launches WTO complaint against China

           

             
           

          Report: China, Iran sign US$20b gas deal

           

             
           

          FM to pay official visit to DPRK

           

             
           

          women bosses urged to date and marry

           

             
            FM to pay official visit to DPRK
             
            As kids keep on calling, experts worry
             
            Gov'ts urged to clear up payments in arrears
             
            Sino-US trade advances amid problems
             
            Police website builds bridges to community
             
            Drought worsens capital water crisis
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          First fund gets approval to invest overseas
             
          President Hu calls for stability, law, order
             
          Move to strengthen social security net
             
          Social security insurance soaring in China
            News Talk  
            Staking a whole generation of Chinese entrepreneurs  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品午夜福利清纯露脸| 潮喷大喷水系列无码视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 亚洲精品一二三中文字幕| 亚洲AV蜜桃永久无码精品| 91精品国产综合久蜜臀| 天天综合色一区二区三区| 亚洲va成无码人在线观看天堂| 国产精品毛片va一区二区三区| 亚洲综合成人一区二区三区| 99精品国产成人一区二区| 国产福利精品一区二区| 久青草国产在视频在线观看| 国产精品www夜色视频| 国产在线观看播放av| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| 久久亚洲精品11p| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 成人影片一区免费观看| 国产熟女肥臀精品国产馆乱| japanese边做边乳喷| 四虎国产精品永久地址99| 国产亚洲精品超碰| 欧美三级中文字幕在线观看| 亚洲第一精品一二三区| 2021久久精品国产99国产精品| 久久精品色妇熟妇丰满人| 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看影院| 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 男人深夜影院无码观看| 一区二区三区精品视频免费播放| 精品无码老熟妇magnet| 亚洲av激情五月性综合| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 成人深夜福利av在线| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 午夜精品一区二区三区的区别| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽 |