<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Two officials arrested in crooked land deals
          By Tang Min (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-03-15 23:42

          Two local officials in Shandong Province have been arrested for alleged bribe-taking connected to land-use activities, the Ministry of Land and Resources disclosed Monday in Beijing.

          The two officials -- Wang Yan, assistant to the mayor of Qingdao, East China's Shandong Province, and Yu Zhijun, director of the Education and Sports Bureau of Qingdao -- are accused by prosecutors of taking briberies to endorse illegal land acquisitions in the city's Laoshan District in year 2001.

          The two then respectively headed Laoshan District and the district's land authority, and ordered the illegal acquisitions of 262 hectares of land from rural collectives, 97 hectares of which have so far been occupied.

          The ministry kicked off an unprecedented nationwide probe into rampant land abuses last July and spoke out Monday about what might happen to local officials implicated in the investigation.

          Five of the nine major land abuse cases the ministry publicly disclosed at the end of last year have so far been investigated, said Zhang Xinbao, director of the supervision division of the ministry.

          The other three land abuse cases took place in Nanchang, capital of East China's Jiangxi Province, North China's Tianjin and Northwest China's Shaanxi Province. All the responsible local officials have received administrative punishments.

          Related Chinese laws stipulate acquisition of any piece of arable land larger than 70 hectares must be approved by the Ministry of Land and Resources.

          Zhang said the rest 165 hectares of land will either be left aside for further disposal or to be returned to farmers for cultivation.

          The developers of the projects already under construction on the questioned land can apply to local land authority for necessary land-use certificates. Any losses to the State and to rural collectives from land transfers will fall on the Laoshan District government for compensation.

          Local officials responsible for illegal construction of a 79-hectare golf course in Qihe County, East China's Shandong Province, have been subject to administrative demotion and stern inner-Party disciplinary warnings.

          Zhang admitted the illegal construction of the golf links has caused severe destruction of 32.5 hectares of basic agricultural land, highly productive arable land which was not supposed to be transferred to other uses.

          But the construction was approved by the leadership of the county as a whole, instead of any individual official.

          Handing out administrative punishments to leading county officials was deemed the most suitable course of action in the case, Zhang said.

          Zhang hopes severe punishment can forestall other land abuses by local officials.

          He said no one involved in such cases can expect to get away with the crimes without completing several pages' self-criticism, he said.

          Local officials' who do not enforce current land management laws and regulations is leading to the country's continuous loss of arable land, according to Zhang.

          Last year alone, China lost 2.53 million hectares of arable land, 50 per cent more than that lost in the previous year. The country's total area of cultivated land at the end of year 2003 was 123 million hectares.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Pakistanis may be near bin Laden's aide al-Zawahri

           

             
           

          Government relaxes control of airfares, finally

           

             
           

          U.S. launches WTO complaint against China

           

             
           

          Report: China, Iran sign US$20b gas deal

           

             
           

          FM to pay official visit to DPRK

           

             
           

          women bosses urged to date and marry

           

             
            FM to pay official visit to DPRK
             
            As kids keep on calling, experts worry
             
            Gov'ts urged to clear up payments in arrears
             
            Sino-US trade advances amid problems
             
            Police website builds bridges to community
             
            Drought worsens capital water crisis
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Staking a whole generation of Chinese entrepreneurs  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区成人av在线| 天堂av最新版中文在线| 日本一卡2卡3卡四卡精品网站| 亚洲欧美人成人让影院| 午夜福利高清在线观看| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 九九在线精品国产| 亚洲熟妇av综合一区二区| 精品尤物TV福利院在线网站| 激情综合五月丁香亚洲| 2021国产在线视频| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 国产成人拍精品视频午夜网站| 日本无产久久99精品久久| 开心色怡人综合网站| 高清不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产福利一区二区| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡 | 熟妇人妻系列aⅴ无码专区友真希| 成人午夜无人区一区二区| 蜜桃久久精品成人无码av| 丰满人妻一区二区三区无码AV| 久久精品国产中文字幕| 青草视频在线播放| 中文字幕久久人妻熟人妻| 中文成人无字幕乱码精品| 国产av一区二区麻豆熟女| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 制服丝袜人妻有码无码中文字幕| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 一本色道久久88精品综合 | 可以在线观看的亚洲视频| 欧美videosdesexo吹潮| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品| 男人av无码天堂| 国产欧美在线手机视频| 国产熟睡乱子伦午夜视频| 久久国产精品老人性| 国产一区韩国主播|