<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Milosevic wants Blair, Clinton as witnesses
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-04-14 08:36

          Slobodan Milosevic wants British Prime Minister Tony Blair and former U.S. President Bill Clinton to be called as witnesses at his war crimes trial, a legal adviser of the ex-Yugoslav president said Tuesday.

          Milosevic, due to being his defense case on June 8, submitted a list of 1,631 people he wants to appear as witnesses in the United Nations court in The Hague, lawyer Zdenko Tomanovic said.

          This would be over five times the number called by the prosecution during the first two years of Europe's biggest war crimes trial since Hitler's henchmen were tried at Nuremberg after World War II.

          It is up to the judges to decide which witnesses can appear.

          Milosevic is charged with genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes in Bosnia, Croatia and Kosovo in the 1990s.

          Blair and Clinton were key Western leaders behind NATO's 11-week bombing campaign to halt Serbian repression of Kosovo's Albanians in 1999. Clinton was in power when the United States brokered the peace deal that ended the 1992-95 Bosnian war.

          "The list includes a group of witnesses Slobodan Milosevic marked as hostile witnesses," Tomanovic told Reuters by phone from The Netherlands.

          "Milosevic is asking the court to call Clinton, Blair, Albright, Cook...," he said, referring to former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook.

          Milosevic, ousted by Serb reformers as Yugoslav president in 2000 and sent the following year to The Hague, is defending himself and has vigorously cross-examined witnesses.

          He has dismissed the charges against him as politically motivated lies and says he does not recognize the court.

          MILOSEVIC WITNESS LIST CUT - LAWYER

          Milosevic's witness list also groups senior officials in old Yugoslavia, Tomanovic said. He later told local television he believed the court would rule in favor of Milosevic's request, adding the list had been reduced from 5,337 names initially.

          A spokesman for the Hague tribunal, saying the list was filed confidentially and that he had not seen it, stressed it was up to the trial chamber to decide whether the proposed witnesses were relevant to the case.

          "The mere fact that he submitted all these names doesn't necessarily mean that all of these witnesses will appear," Jim Landale told Reuters. "All we've got at the moment is a submission by the accused of witnesses he would like to call."

          The trial, dogged by Milosevic's bouts of illness, opened in February 2002. It was adjourned in February when prosecutors rested their case after calling some 290 witnesses in two years.

          The trial was also jolted when presiding Judge Richard May stepped down in late February citing health reasons.

           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Cheney: US does not support Taiwan independence

           

             
           

          4 US contractors killed, mutilated in Iraq

           

             
           

          HIV/AIDS sufferers can receive free therapy

           

             
           

          Grain production, farmers' income vital

           

             
           

          Beijing now nation's 'most wired'

           

             
           

          'My boyfriend and I are both 12'

           

             
            Milosevic wants Blair, Clinton as witnesses
             
            4 US contractors killed, mutilated in Iraq
             
            FBI, Justice Dept. facing 9/11 panel
             
            4 Italian abducted, Chinese hostages freed
             
            Sharon details more of withdrawal plan
             
            Pakistan police arrest six militants, seize weapons
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Kostunica: No Milosevic power in Serbia
             
          Clark: Milosevic knew about Srebrenica
             
          Milosevic supporters return to power
             
          Milosevic denied two years' freedom to prepare case
            News Talk  
            3 Japanese taken hostage in Iraq  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕人妻无码一夲道| 久久月本道色综合久久| 东京热久久综合久久88| 亚洲成人av在线综合| 99久久er热在这里只有精品99| 国产精品久久vr专区| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 国产最新AV在线播放不卡| 欧美日本在线一区二区三区| 97精品亚成在人线免视频| 337P日本欧洲亚洲大胆精品555588| 老太脱裤子让老头玩xxxxx| 好吊色妇女免费视频免费| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| 国产免费视频一区二区| 无码天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 永久免费AV无码网站YY| 人人爽亚洲aⅴ人人爽av人人片| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 老司机精品福利在线资源| 欧美福利电影A在线播放| 抽搐一进一出gif免费动态| 福利成人午夜国产一区| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码AV| 日韩精品视频一区二区不卡| 熟女人妻aⅴ一区二区三区电影 | 日韩AV高清在线看片| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 亚洲成av人影院无码不卡| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 日韩精品一二区在线视频| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 午夜福利yw在线观看2020| 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 国产av一区二区三区精品| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 久久三级国内外久久三级| 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产|