<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Mediation halted in Najaf: Sadr spokesman
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-04-17 22:11

          Mediation between the U.S.-led coalition and Moqtada al-Sadr has been halted, the wanted Shiite cleric's spokesman said on Saturday, expressing concern U.S. troops were "poised to attack" the city.

          Iraqi Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr 
          "Mediations with the U.S. side have been halted because the mediators have told us the Americans are putting obstacles towards finding solutions to the crisis and the situation is getting worse," Qais al-Khazaali, the head of Sadr's office, told reporters.

          "We are expecting the Americans to attack Najaf any moment now," he said.

          An AFP correspondent in the holy city reported hearing occasional gunfire in the direction of Bahr al-Najaf, north-west of the city, where U.S. troops are believed to be camped.

          Mr Khazaali said Sadr's Mehdi Army militia was "ready for the battle".

          "The attack by U.S. troops on Najaf will be the high noon for unleashing a massive popular revolt," said Mr Khazaali.

          A representative of revered Shiite leader Grand Ayotallah Sistani warned U.S. troops on Friday that the holy cities of Najaf and Karbala are "red lines" that cannot be crossed.

          The coalition is insisting Sadr answer charges related to the murder of a rival cleric last year and that he disband his Mehdi army as the coalition prepares to hand power over to an interim Iraqi government on June 30.

          Sadr, who has been holed up in Najaf for the past 11 days, wants all his aides detained by the coalition to be released immediately and is also asking for guarantees that US troops would not invade holy Shiite cities.

          Violent and deadly clashes between Sadr's militia and coalition troops in Baghdad and central and southern Iraq have prompted Shiites sitting on the U.S.-appointed Governing Council to try to mediate an end to the standoff.

          Sadr said earlier this week that he was open to the mediations and hinted that he might be willing to convert his militia into a political and social organisation and appear before a court that belonged to a "legitimate and democratic" Iraqi government.

          Tehran dispatched a foreign ministry delegation to Baghdad on Wednesday to assess the gravity of the situation and to try to calm the situation, but they left Saturday without going to Najaf.

           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          US soldier shown captive on videotape

           

             
           

          Rules to intercept unwanted messages

           

             
           

          Scientist predicts earthquake by Sept 5

           

             
           

          Alleged lover: Beckham affair mind-blowing

           

             
           

          Beating the empty-nester blues

           

             
           

          Over 8 hours sleep too much of a good thing

           

             
            US soldier shown captive on videotape
             
            Mediation halted in Najaf: Sadr spokesman
             
            Bush secretly made Iraq war plan
             
            S. Korea court to proceed on Roh's impeachment case
             
            US troops blast music in siege of Fallujah
             
            Bush, Blair affirm June 30 Iraq handover
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          US troops blast music in siege of Fallujah
             
          US soldier shown captive on videotape
             
          Shiite cleric pulls back Iraqi militias
             
          Iraqis start hostage-taking as new policy for resistance
            News Talk  
            3 Japanese taken hostage in Iraq  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 国产精品无码一区二区三区电影| 脱岳裙子从后面挺进去视频| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 精品国产v一区二区三区| 国产精品一区二区三区黄| 国产av最新一区二区| 性做久久久久久久久| 五月丁香综合缴情六月小说| av天堂午夜精品一区二区三区| 55大东北熟女啪啪嗷嗷叫| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡 | 欧美成人精品手机在线| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV紧身裤| 无码精品日韩中文字幕| 国产乱码1卡二卡3卡四卡5| 色网av免费在线观看| 亚洲av噜噜一区二区| 亚洲av无码片在线播放| 丁香五月亚洲综合深深爱| 国产午夜精品久久久久免费视| 国产99视频精品免费视频76| 宾馆人妻4P互换视频| 伊人久久大香线蕉aⅴ色| 女人张开腿让男人桶爽| ā片在线观看免费观看| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 国内大量情侣作爱视频| 春菜花亚洲一区二区三区| 国产露脸150部国语对白| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 国产高清精品在线91| 国产91久久精品成人看| 亚洲一区二区三区在线| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 人妻系列中文字幕精品|