<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Coria, Safin, Hewitt advance at Monaco

          Updated: 2004-04-22 13:09

          Guillermo Coria overwhelmed Nicolas Kiefer 6-0, 6-3 Wednesday to reach the third round of the Monte Carlo Masters.

          The third-seeded Coria improved to 7-0 on clay and 19-5 overall this season.

          With defending champion Juan Carlos Ferrero exiting in the first round, Coria is now favorite to win at Monte Carlo. He lost in the final last year.

          "It's good that Juan Carlos is out, because he is a very good player," Coria said. "My confidence right now is very high. I'm at ease on the court and very confident for this tournament."

          Coria's form on clay is outstanding, with 22 straight wins since losing to Martin Verkerk in the 2003 French Open (news - web sites) semifinals.

          The Argentine will face Andrei Pavel on Thursday.

          In other action, two-time major champion Lleyton Hewitt came back from a set and 0-3 down to beat Gaston Gaudio 1-6, 7-6 (5), 6-1. Hewitt even saved two match points at 6-5 in the second set.

          "I was really struggling," Hewitt said. "He was playing some incredible tennis, and I was just trying to hang in there. I was a bit lucky in the end."

          Hewitt hit only 28 winners and 52 unforced errors. But he feels the hard-fought nature of the match will pay off.

          "It's good for my French Open preparation," he said. "Gaudio's got one of the best backhands in the world and moves so well on this surface. This gives me confidence for my clay-court season."

          Hewitt could face Tim Henman in the quarterfinals if both win in the third round.

          The sixth-seeded Henman advanced with a 6-3, 6-7 (8), 6-3 win over David Sanchez. Henman now plays No. 9 Nicolas Massu.

          Also, Marat Safin eliminated Max Mirnyi 6-4, 6-3 and next faces Wayne Arthurs, Rainer Schuettler beat Jean-Rene Lisnard, and No. 7 David Nalbandian got past Felix Mantilla 6-0, 5-7, 7-6 (4).

          Two seeded players lost: No. 8 Sebastien Grosjean and No. 14 Verkerk

           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          North Korea's Kim agrees to push forward 6-party talks

           

             
           

          Kelly: Take Beijing's resolve seriously

           

             
           

          Sino-Russian military ties deepened

           

             
           

          Fake milk powder wholesale dealers detained

           

             
           

          China, US reach deals on trade issues

           

             
           

          Greenspan: China may be overheating

           

             
            Grizzlies' Brown named NBA Coach of Year
             
            Bucks hold on to beat Pistons 92-88
             
            Bryant defense barred from medical records
             
            Maradona stays on respirator in hospital
             
            UEFA lifts soccer game ban against Israel
             
            Kings roll past Mavericks 83-79 in Game 2
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 高清中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 国产男人天堂| 老熟女重囗味hdxx69| 国产黄色三级三级看三级| 91青草久久久久久清纯| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 国产在线拍揄自揄视精品不卡 | 欧美三级不卡在线观线看高清 | 亚洲熟妇精品一区二区| 精品国产人成亚洲区| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 | 真实国产乱啪福利露脸| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 国产成人免费高清激情视频| 国产精品免费看久久久麻豆| 一区二区亚洲人妻精品| 亚洲一区二区三区国产精品| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 国产成人一区二区三区免费| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区四| 亚洲成av人片天堂网老年人| 一区二区三区黄色一级片| 亚洲精品一二三四区| 国内精品久久久久电影院| 久国产精品韩国三级视频| 精品乱人伦一区二区三区| 欧洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美| 国产免费网站看v片元遮挡| 国产综合久久亚洲综合| 黄色a一级视频| 不卡AV中文字幕手机看| 99爱在线精品免费观看| VA在线看国产免费| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 久久精品国产精品亚洲20 | 美女黄网站视频免费视频| 粉嫩一区二区三区精品视频|