<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Safin, Hewitt and Henman lose in Rome
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-05-07 14:04

          Marat Safin, Lleyton Hewitt and Tim Henman joined the long list of top players leaving the Italian Open early.

          Safin lost to eighth-seeded Nicolas Massu 7-5, 6-4 Thursday in his second match of the day, former No. 1 Hewitt was beaten 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 by Andrei Pavel, and fourth-seeded Henman was eliminated 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 by Mariano Zabaleta.

          Not necessarily good news with the year's second major starting at Roland Garros on May 24.

          "The clay-court season is probably one of the toughest for me, and the big picture is the French Open," Henman said. "If I feel confident, then I feel like I can compete with the best players even on a clay court."

          The Italian Open's top-seeded trio of Roger Federer, Andy Roddick and Rainer Schuettler lost earlier in the week.

          Three straight days of bad weather disrupted matches across the Foro Italico, and Thursday's play combined the second and third rounds.

          Safin, the 2000 U.S. Open champion and twice an Australian Open runner-up, beat 10th-seeded Paradorn Srichaphan 6-2, 6-2 Thursday, then struggled a few hours later to keep up with the much fresher Massu.

          Both players stayed at the baseline for more than two hours of lengthy rallies, and Safin sought respite during changeovers, breathing deeply and resting his arms on the back of his chair as if he were sitting on his sofa at home.

          After a slow start, Safin made a valiant effort to get back in the match and make both sets close, but ultimately was undone by 45 unforced errors (Massu had 29).

          Safin was scheduled to play a doubles match with partner Mark Philippoussis later Thursday.

          After Hewitt's loss, the two-time major champion complained that he did not have as much time between matches as his opponent. He was also angry that the match was relegated to an outside court without a full team of linesmen.

          "One of the worst scheduling things I've ever seen," Hewitt said.

          Tournament director Sergio Palmieri said he "understood" how Hewitt felt, but that the schedule was made by a small committee — including a player representative — and when the schedule "is done, it's done."

          Against Zabaleta, Henman was in control and seemed comfortable in the cold, Wimbledonlike conditions in the first set. As the match wore on, however, Zabaleta's baseline game warmed up, and Henman became more erratic.

          Henman hit more winners than Zabaleta (28 to 18), but also made more than twice as many unforced errors (30 to 14).

          Elsewhere, No. 5 David Nalbandian defeated Flavio Saretta 6-2, 6-4 Thursday, and No. 6 Carlos Moya beat Ivan Ljubicic 6-2, 6-4. Moya, the 1998 French Open champion, held serve throughout for a second straight match and wasn't bothered by a 26-minute rain delay in the first set.

          Also, Filippo Volandri of Italy upset 11th-seeded Sjeng Schalken 6-2, 6-3. Immediately after, workers covered center court with a tarp for the day's third rain delay.

          Earlier, in a match continued from Wednesday, David Ferrer upset seventh-seeded Sebastien Grosjean 6-7 (4), 6-3, 6-2, and No. 12 Jiri Novak dismissed Max Mirnyi 6-1, 6-1.

          In a meeting of unseeded players, David Sanchez was a 7-5, 6-2 winner against Guillermo Canas, who beat Roddick on Tuesday. And 6-foot-10 qualifier Ivo Karlovic — who stunned Hewitt in the first round of Wimbledon in 2003 — was a 7-6 (5), 6-4 winner over Tommy Robredo, the champion at Barcelona last week.

          When rain interrupted Thursday's play for the fourth time, Moya's third-round match against Karlovic was rescheduled for Friday morning.

           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Sino-EU partnership advances to new level

           

             
           

          300 out of SARS quarantine in Beijing, Anhui

           

             
           

          Days of sizzling economy over in China?

           

             
           

          Central gov't easing HK travel restrictions

           

             
           

          Bush apologizes, says Rumsfeld will stay

           

             
           

          Hu: Growth hurdles 'need our attention'

           

             
            Spurs defeat Lakers 95-85
             
            Diego Maradona back in intensive care
             
            Chelsea 2-2 Monaco: Bridge of sighs
             
            AFC Champions League: Shanghai maintain winning ways
             
            Venus reaches third round at Berlin Open
             
            Woods offers praise for Quail Hollow
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美变态另类z0z0禽交| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 国产成人99亚洲综合精品| 自拍偷拍视频一区二区三区| 婷婷丁香五月深爱憿情网| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 国产一级淫片免费播放电影| 高清国产av一区二区三区| 欧美黑人XXXX性高清版| 日韩成人大屁股内射喷水| 亚洲成亚洲成网中文字幕| 亚洲第一尤物视频在线观看导航| 国产欧美日韩视频一区二区三区| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 99九九视频高清在线| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 国产精品女熟高潮视频| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁| 欧美成人aaa片一区国产精品| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 国产精品美女久久久久久麻豆| 亚洲免费自拍偷拍视频| 一级片黄色一区二区三区| 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 无码一区中文字幕| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放| 国产日韩精品中文字幕| 亚洲一本大道在线| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 国产av一区二区不卡| 免费看视频的网站| 性做久久久久久久| 日本一卡二卡3卡四卡网站精品| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 久草热在线视频免费播放| 91精品国产免费人成网站| 强d乱码中文字幕熟女1000部| 亚洲熟女乱色一区二区三区|