<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Four regions struck in series of disasters
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-05-15 00:08

          A series of deadly accidents including a mine blast, a fire, a landslide and rainstorms occurred on Thursday across China, leaving more than a dozen dead, injured or missing, local officials said on Friday.

          A total of 12 miners were killed in a coal mine explosion in Northeast China's Heilongjiang Province on Thursday night.

          The second blast occurred at 11 pm at the Xinxing Coal Mine in Qitaihe in the same province, when 50 people were working at the scene.

          The other 38 miners were rescued and are safe now, according to the provincial administration of coal mine safety supervision.

          The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

          Meanwhile, three more deaths were reported in Northwest China's Shaanxi Province, where a commercial building in the downtown area of Tongguan County caught fire on Thursday morning, leaving three people dead and one missing.

          The fire started in a supermarket on the first floor of the newly built five-story Jiyuan Building. The supermarket had just opened for business on May 2.

          As Tongguan had no fire trucks, the fire was not put out until four hours later with the help of nearby counties in the province and detachments from two cities in neighbouring Shanxi and Henan provinces respectively.

          A local police officer revealed that the building was not equipped with adequate fire-fighting equipment.

          At noon on the same day, a landslide swept away three residential buildings in Xiushan county in Southwest China's Chongqing Municipality, leaving 11 villagers missing.

          Over 20 households were relocated to safe places as the landslide, bringing nearly 12 million cubic metres of mud and rock, is still not yet under control, said Jin Zhu, an official from Xiushan County.

          So far, more than 200 police officers, soldiers, and medical workers have been sent to help with the rescue work.

          In a related development, a catastrophic flood struck Yunan County in the western part of Guangdong Province on Thursday morning, causing heavy property damage in the rural area.

          At least two people were seriously injured as the flood, caused by heavy rainfalls over the past two days, affected more than 35,000 farmers in 30 villages in Yunan County.

          A large number of domestic animals and poultry were killed, including 120 pigs and more than 50,000 chickens, ducks and geese, according to local government report.

          River dykes measuring a length of more than 3 kilometers, in addition to eight bridges and many sections of local highways were breached by the heavy floods.

          Two schools in Songgui Township had to suspend classes because of the flooding.

          Water and electrical utilities in some townships of the county were also cut off.

          The direct economic loss has been estimated at more than 12 million yuan (US$1.45 million).

          The Guangdong provincial government has sent a relief team to the flood-affected areas to help with the rescue work.

          The victims have been provided with enough food and clothes by local governments, officials said.

          Meanwhile Guangzhou, provincial capital of Guangdong, was also hit by the storm on Friday.

          Many streets in the busy downtown areas were flooded, causing heavy traffic jams.

          Many billboards and trees were also blown down or uprooted.

          More than 6,200 passengers were stranded in Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport when as many as 70 scheduled flights were cancelled or delayed because of the storm on Friday.

          And at least 400 other people were reported to have missed their trains after they failed to reach railway stations on time.

          The city had to raise a red flood-warning signal on Friday, the first time this year.

          The flooding is not expected to recede until next week when the heavy rain stops, according to a local meteorological service.

          But flood control officials warned that the Pearl River and its tributaries have entered into the flood season, which would further threaten the southern Chinese province.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Banks urged to follow policies in offering loans

           

             
           

          Taiwan's Chen urged to cancel inauguration

           

             
           

          Firms notified of new food import policies

           

             
           

          More HK people moving to mainland: survey

           

             
           

          Diamonds worth US$1m stolen while on show

           

             
           

          France: U.S. must accept end of occupation

           

             
            Solidifying China's regional partnerships
             
            China had 113.9 million migrant workers in 2003
             
            More HK people moving to mainland: survey
             
            Seven die in heavy rain in east China
             
            Two more wounded Chinese back from Pakistan
             
            Tide containing toxins swells near Zhoushan
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美videosdesexo吹潮| 精品亚洲成a人在线看片| 亚洲另类无码一区二区三区| 国产成人综合色视频精品| 丰满人妻一区二区三区色| 亚洲精品一区二区三区四区乱码| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲狠狠| 四虎国产精品成人免费久久| 久久av无码精品人妻出轨| 亚洲精品一区二区三区在| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 欧美在线一区二区三区精品| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 黄色免费在线网址| 国产精品亚洲综合网一区| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 18禁动漫一区二区三区| 五月婷婷激情视频俺也去淫| 内射视频福利在线观看| 91无码人妻精品一区二区蜜桃| 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书| 国产在线无码精品无码| 无码伊人久久大蕉中文无码| 欧美人与动牲猛交A欧美精品| 九九热在线免费视频观看| 四虎永久地址WWW成人久久| 日韩大片高清播放器| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 国内精品视频区在线2021| 国产成人午夜在线视频极速观看| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 亚洲综合久久成人av| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 亚洲天堂一区二区久久| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线观看| 久久特级毛片| 精品国产一区二区在线视| 我趁老师睡觉摸她奶脱她内裤 | 熟妇人妻中文a∨无码| 欧美疯狂三p群体交乱视频|