<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          18 killed, 15 still missing in coal mine blast
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-05-19 17:30

          Death toll of the coal mine gas explosion occurred Tuesday in north China's Shanxi province rises to 18, with 15 others remaining strained.


          Rescuers are prepared to entre the coal mine hit by gas blast in north China's Shanxi Province, late Tuesday night, May 18, 2004. [Xinhua]

          The local colliery at Jiaokou county of Luliang city in western Shanxi province was hit by a gas blast at around 6:20 p.m. Tuesday.

          Gong Anku, director of the provincial work safety administration, said the rescue operation was performed in a tense manner, during which one miner was rescued and the bodies of another three had been retrieved by Wednesday morning.

          However, the dense carbon monoxide filled underneath apart from to the tiny, narrow mouth and laneway of the mine slows down the rescue operation, according to the official.

          More than 70 rescuers, divided into seven squads, went down to the shaft on rotation in search of the miners.

          Li Qi, a member of the rescue team, said they would exert their utmost to fulfill the mission.

          A working group headed by Shang Dengying, an official of the State Administration of Work Safety, arrived at the accident site in Jiaokou at noon Wednesday to direct the rescue operation and probe into the cause of the tragedy.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Beijing to open RMB business to foreign banks in Dec.

           

             
           

          IMF: China's GDP ranks No.7

           

             
           

          WHO: China's SARS outbreak contained

           

             
           

          Taipei urged not to misjudge Beijing's resolve

           

             
           

          Gandhi walks away from Indian PM post

           

             
           

          US soldier on trial for Iraq prisoner abuse

           

             
            US delegation to Taiwan opposed
             
            3000-year-old tomb found... by accident
             
            Fight ongoing against random land uses
             
            Taipei urged not to misjudge Beijing's resolve
             
            Finance firms lure top new talent
             
            Nation, US tackle fishing lawlessness
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          15 bodies found, 18 missing in coal mine blast
             
          Four dead, 44 missing in coal mine accidents
             
          Production suspended after mine explosion in Heilongjiang
             
          Coal mine explosion kills 12 in NE. China
             
          Rescuers: Hope dims for 15 trapped miners
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区精品伊人久久| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页| 挺进朋友人妻雪白的身体韩国电影| 色综合久久久无码中文字幕波多| 肉大捧一进一出免费视频| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看 | 国产中文字幕精品视频| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 一级二级三一片内射视频在线| 亚洲综合久久精品哦夜夜嗨| 乱人伦人妻系列| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕无码不卡电影| 亚洲精品国产suv一区| 日韩精品无码区免费专区| 在线观看国产小视频| 精品一区二区成人码动漫| 日本免费观看mv免费版视频网站| 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 欧美村妇激情内射| 中文字幕 欧美日韩| 成人午夜视频在线| 久久久久免费看少妇高潮A片| 精品人妻av中文字幕乱| 三上悠亚日韩精品二区| 欧美变态另类zozo| 东京一本一道一二三区| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 久久道精品一区二区三区| 又爽又黄又无遮挡网站| 国产成人精品一区二区不卡| 国产一级二级三级毛片| 亚洲偷偷自拍码高清视频| 久久精品伊人狠狠大香网| 一区二区丝袜美腿视频| 国产拍拍拍无码视频免费| 久久久这里只有精品10| 18禁网站免费无遮挡无码中文| 亚洲毛片多多影院| 国产美女自卫慰黄网站|