<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Guangzhou delays metro launch
          By Zheng Caixiong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-05-24 07:51

          Amid rising outcry over widespread fears about the national economy overheating, the Guangzhou municipal government has decided to defer construction of its Metro Line 5 because of great pressure from the local people's congress and the local committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).

          Guangzhou Municipal Committee of Construction Director Chen Rugui revealed the government's decision at his work report to local people's congress last weekend.

          The local people's congress and the local CPPCC committee are the city's legislature and political advisory body respectively.

          The city's 41.6-kilometre-long Metro Line 5, which is estimated to cost more than 16 billion yuan (US$1.93 billion), was originally planned to begin construction in this provincial capital city in South China on May 28.

          But the government has been receiving considerable criticism from a growing number of local deputies from the Guangzhou People's Congress and members of the local CPPCC committee since the construction schedule was made public.

          Liao Shufang, a deputy from the local people's congress, said construction of Guangzhou's metro projects has been too rapid and the city's investment on metro construction has been overheated.

          The large input into metro construction would affect construction of the city's highways, light railways and other transporta-tion facilities, Liao said.

          "The government should do what it is capable of in terms of metro construction," Liao said.

          Guangzhou People's Congress Deputy Director Zheng Guoqiang urged the government to increase investment into construction of other transportation facilities while expanding funds to build the city's metro projects.

          What has antagonized local people's congress deputies and local CPPCC members most is that the Guangzhou Metro Corporation, which has put two subway lines in operation, has debts valued at more than 7.6 billion yuan (US$919 million) because of the large input into metro construction in previous years.

          Guangzhou already has another two metro projects, Metro Line 3 and Line 4, which have started construction.

          Earlier this year, Guangzhou officials announced plans to invest more than 66.9 billion yuan (US$8.1 billion) into building 14 subway lines before 2010.

          Apart from bank loans, the government annually has to invest more than 4 billion yuan (US$483.7 million) in metro construction between 2004 and 2010.

          Guangzhou Metro Corporation General Manager Lu Guanglin has also confirmed that his company has been required to delay the construction of Metro Line 5, which runs from Fangcun District in the western part of the city to Huangpu Port in Huangpu District in the city's east end.

          Lu said that Metro Line 5, which includes 29 stations, has been scheduled to start services in 2007.

          "When the construction (of Metro Line 5) will begin is still unknown, as we have to seek more advice from our experts and engineers to come up with a more rational and economical metro line," Lu said.

          Lu has promised to build the planned Metro Line 5 into a profitable project when it starts service in the coming years.

          The Guangzhou Metro Corporation will expand partnership with its Hong Kong counterpart in the future, particularly to absorb more metro management experience. Hong Kong is one of the cities where metro projects are profitable.

          Meanwhile, Lu's company is considering a price reduction to attract more passengers in the years ahead.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Beijing volunteers test SARS vaccine

           

             
           

          Economists: Year-long trade deficit possible

           

             
           

          Documents: Abuse was to punish and amuse

           

             
           

          Powell reiterates US one-China support

           

             
           

          Bush suffers cuts, bruises in bike fall

           

             
           

          DPRK to let Japan abductee relatives leave

           

             
            China invests 1b yuan in rural health care
             
            Suspect detained for college poisoning
             
            Premier stresses orderly flow of migrant workers
             
            700,000 Chinese receive overseas education
             
            Fires kill 132 people in Guangdong
             
            Dalai Lama urged to give up Tibet independence
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 浪潮av色综合久久天堂| 久久国产自偷自免费一区| 另类专区一区二区三区| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 国产成人亚洲影院在线播放 | 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 丁香五月激情图片| 国产精品99久久免费观看| 亚洲国产无套无码av电影| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区一本二本| 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 国产成人A在线视频免费| 中文字幕乱码亚洲美女精品| 久久香蕉欧美精品| 国产又黄又爽又刺激的免费网址| 亚洲av无码精品蜜桃| 下面一进一出好爽视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线| 自拍视频在线观看成人| 亚洲av激情综合在线| a级毛片毛片免费观看久潮| caoporn成人免费公开| 免费二级毛片在线播放 | 18禁视频一区二区三区| 97精品尹人久久大香线蕉| 天堂va蜜桃一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 性欧美老妇另类xxxx| 精品国产一区二区三区国产区| 喷潮出白浆视频在线观看| av天堂精品久久久久| 亚亚洲视频一区二区三区| 超级碰免费视频91| 国产精品一区二区黄色片| 日韩丝袜亚洲国产欧美一区| av激情亚洲男人的天堂| 窝窝午夜色视频国产精品破| 永久免费无码网站在线观看个|