<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Slain workers identified; 2 suspects nabbed
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-06-11 15:07

          The bodies of 11 Chinese construction workers, who were slain by gunmen in a terrorist attack in northern Afghanistan Thursday, arrived in the Afghan capital Friday.


          The body of a Chinese worker is removed from a helicopter in Kabul June 11, 2004. [Reuters]

          The four wounded Chinese workers are also on their way to Kabul, where they will receive medical treatment in a German hospital.

          So far, it remains unclear who were behind the deadly attack in Kunduz province.

          Meanwhile, Afghan Army Gen. Mohammad Daud told Chinese Ambassador to Afghanistan Sun Yuxi Friday that two suspects involved in the attack have been arrested.


          Afghan security stand guard in front of the Chinese embassy in Kabul June 10, 2004. [Reuters]

          The general also promised that other suspects will be arrested soon, according to the Chinese Embassy.

          But the embassy did not give any words on the identities of the two suspects.

          Chinese Ambassador to Afghanistan Sun Yuxi (right) talks with Afghan Public Works Minister Abdullah Ali in Kabul, Afghanistan in this October 23, 2003 file photo. [Xinhua]

          Chinese Ambassador to Afghanistan Sun Yuxi sits on a bus at Kabul airport June 10, 2004. Sun is on his way to Kunduz, where gunmen killed 11 Chinese workers. [Reuters] 

          Ten Chinese victims from a terrorist attack in Afghanistan Thursday had been identified by the China Railway Shisiju Group Corporation (CRSGC).

          The workers, aged from 31 to 56, are from Shangrao City in eastern China's Jiangxi Province and employed in the CRSGC before they died, according to the corporation.

          The ten identified victims are, Xu Qitai, 56, Liu Shumei, 49, Cheng Guangren, 46, Zhou Wenwu, 44, Xia Xuexin, 41, Yu Shanguo, 37, Jiang Jiashu, 37, Chen Zhongfu, 36, Xiang Weihou, 35, Zhang Nianchun, 31.

          The attack took place at around 01:00 a.m. local time (2030 GMT Wednesday) on a construction site 36 km south of Kunduz when some 20 gunmen opened fire at Chinese workers and security guards.

          This is the first major casualties China has encountered in Afghanistan in the past two years and also one of the worst terrorist attacks on foreigners since the former Taliban regime was ousted late in 2001.

          China, Afghanistan and the United Nations have condemned the terrorist attack.

          Chinese President Hu Jintao, who was in Poland for a state visit on Thursday, strongly condemned the terror attack against Chinese workers and urged the Afghan government and the UN mission in the country to investigate the incident, bring the terrorists to justice, and ensure safety and security of other Chinese citizens in Afghanistan.

          The Afghan government condemned the brutal killing, describing it as a cowardly act of terrorism.

          Acting Afghan President Mohammed Qasim Fahim, who assumed the role while President Hamid Karzai was visiting the United States, said Thursday he was "deeply distressed" by the killing of Chinese workers and strongly condemned "this cruel act of terror."

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China vows more strikes against terrorism

           

             
           

          Japan sending chemists to analyze bombs

           

             
           

          China's panda population up 40%

           

             
           

          Industries cool down growth

           

             
           

          Bush: New NATO troops in Iraq not likely

           

             
           

          Tens of thousands mourn Reagan in DC

           

             
            FM: China will not surrender to terrorism in any form
             
            China, Hungary sign joint statement
             
            Slain workers identified; 2 suspects nabbed
             
            China moves to build a green cyber space
             
            Man gets 3-year imprisonment for subversive web posts
             
            10 trapped miners in Beijing die
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          China vows more strikes against terrorism
             
          11 Chinese killed in Afghanistan
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人剧情AV麻豆果冻| 妓女妓女一区二区三区在线观看| 日韩国产精品区一区二区| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 最新午夜男女福利片视频| 国产成A人片在线观看视频下载| 无码无遮挡刺激喷水视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆长发| 少妇被躁到高潮人苞一| 一区二区三区精品自拍视频| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 思思久99久女女精品| 日本久久久免费高清| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 狠狠亚洲丁香综合久久| 97国产一区二区精品久久呦| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 亚洲人成网站在线播放无码| 亚洲国模精品一区二区| 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 亚洲无线码一区二区三区| 久久无码字幕中文久久无码| 亚洲女人的天堂在线观看| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 白白发布视频一区二区视频| 激情综合网五月婷婷| 亚洲少妇一区二区三区老| 免费又爽又大又高潮视频| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇视频| 亚洲韩国精品无码一区二区三区 | 国产亚洲精品视频中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲二区亚瑟| 国产乱子伦一区二区三区四区五区| 国产一区二区精品久久呦| 久久亚洲精少妇毛片午夜无码| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| 91全国偷拍免费视频| 国产午夜精品福利在线观看| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情视频 | 欧美日韩亚洲国产|