<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          WWII comfort station to be protected as relics
          By Xing Dingding (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-06-11 22:07

          A building in Jiangsu Province where sex slaves of World War II Japanese soldiers were stationed should be protected, says a cultural relics expert.

          Remains like the comfort station in Nanjing, capital of the East China province, have historical and cultural value, said an expert with the State Administration of Cultural Heritage who insisted on anonymity.

          Last week, news reports surfaced that the station could be demolished.


          A comfort station in East China's Nanjing, where sex slaves of World War II Japanese troops were once stationed, stands on the Liji Lane. News reports said the station, the largest and best preserved in Asia, could be demolished, raising concern among cultural relic experts. [newsphoto]

          The comfort station, located on No 2 Liji Lane of Nanjing, was identified by Pak Yong-sim, a surviving "comfort woman" last November as the place she lived while being held as a sex slave by Japanese soldiers.

          The building is also considered one of the largest and best preserved in Asia.

          The Nanjing municipal government has denied reports of the imminent demolition, but spokeswoman Xu Ning said the government has not come out with a specific plan to protect the remains.

          "Such remains should be named as a site protected for their historical and cultural value, and be put under legal protection," said the cultural relics expert.

          According to the Law on Protection of Cultural Relics, provincial and county departments can suggest specific buildings for the government to designate as historical and cultural sites.

          The comfort station has not been identified as either.

          The expert said there are nearly 10,000 provincial level historical and cultural sites and less than 100,000 county-level sites.

          "Excluding such remains from the list can only prove one thing -- that the local government has not attached importance to the historical event of comfort women," he said.

          The lot where the comfort station remains are was listed by the municipal government as part of its reconstruction plan of Nanjing's old downtown, according to a report by China News Agency.

          The report quoted Ju Tao, a senior Nanjing official, who said the reconstruction plan was made for the sake of people's safety, improving their living conditions and renewing the city's look as well.

          Ju also stressed that Nanjing has always attached great importance to historical and cultural heritage, such as protection on the remains of the Nanjing massacre (1937-38) in the War of Resistance against Japan (1937-45).

          At present, the municipal government has decided to give up on the demolition plan.

          But Xu Ning, the spokeswoman for the municipal government, said the decision to move residents out of the lot will not be changed.

          So far, most of the residents have moved out of the building, and the rest will have to move out before July 6.

          Despite the explanation, the government's motivation was put in doubt after a nearby plot went for a record 201 million yuan (US$24.2 million) during a 2002 bidding.

          Jing Shenghong, a professor with Nanjing Normal University, told Shanghai-based Oriental Morning Post that he and other researchers appealed to local cultural relics departments a couple of times to have the remains designated as significant sites.

          Most of the 40 comfort stations in old Nanjing have been destroyed, he said.

          Four experts have made similar suggestions to the government at a meeting aiming to judge the value of the remains in April.

          But none of the suggestions have been adopted.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Foreign trade scores surplus, consumers prices rise

           

             
           

          China not to give in to terrorism: Hu

           

             
           

          Kabul seizes 2 for killing 11 Chinese

           

             
           

          WWII comfort station to be protected as relics

           

             
           

          'Made-in-China' subway fulfills Iranian dream

           

             
           

          China-Hungarian links elevated

           

             
            'Made-in-China' subway fulfills Iranian dream
             
            China urges G-77 to play role in new economic order
             
            Warning over China's aging populace
             
            French president to visit China in autumn
             
            China not to give in to terrorism: Hu
             
            Heat wave sweeps northern areas
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 国产尤物AV尤物在线看| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 久久精品国产一区二区三| 亚洲高清最新AV网站| 试看120秒做受| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆| 国产精品国色综合久久| a在线观看视频在线播放| 久久av无码精品人妻糸列| 自拍偷拍第一区二区三区| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看 | 黄色免费在线网址| 亚洲 欧美 唯美 国产 伦 综合| 免费看黄色片| 成人在线观看不卡| 亚洲欧美日产综合在线网| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 无套内谢少妇一二三四| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看女同| 亚洲综合日韩av在线| av午夜福利一片免费看| 日韩中文字幕一二三视频| 亚洲欧洲中文日韩AV乱码| 偷拍一区二区三区在线视频 | 青草99在线免费观看| 亚洲国产成人无码AV在线影院L | 国产成人精品亚洲午夜| 国色精品卡一卡2卡3卡4卡在线 | 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁中文字幕| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 黄色一级片免费观看| 老司机精品成人无码AV| 韩国理伦片年轻邻居2| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 欧美丰满熟妇hdxx| 91中文字幕一区在线| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 亚洲精品动漫免费二区| 熟女亚洲综合精品伊人久久| 欧美福利电影A在线播放|