<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Terror victims back, stabilized in hospital
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-06-15 22:00

          Four Chinese workers injured in a terrorist attack in Afghanistan on June 10 are now stabilized at the Shangdong Provincial Hospital.

          The workers arrived back in Jinan of East China's Shandong Province late Monday evening after about a seven-hour flight from the Afghan capital of Kabul.


          Xi Shouzhong, one of five construction workers injured in last Thursday's terrorist attack in Afghanistan, phones his family members on Monday after arriving in Jinan of East China's Shandong Province. He arrived with three others aboard a Boeing 757 from Chinese Southern Airlines. [newsphoto]

          "Two of them are seriously injured. One suffered fracture in his right leg and the other was wounded by a bullet penetrating one of his legs into his buttocks," said Qin Chengyong, vice-president of the hospital.

          "There are still potential risks of loss of life if their infections cannot be curbed," Qin added.

          He said the other two patients were slightly wounded with one suffering scrape to his head and the other with soft tissue injuries.

          Eleven Chinese workers were killed and five injured last Thursday in the northeast Afghan province of Kunduz when terrorists stole into the camp of a Chinese road construction site and sprayed workers with gunfire as they slept in tents.

          The attack was the deadliest on foreign civilians since the fall of the Taliban regime.

          The charter plane carrying bodies of the 11 Chinese workers killed in the attack arrived Monday night in Nanchang, provincial capital of East China's Jiangxi.

          The remains, which had been kept in an army hospital in Afghanistan, were placed in the coffins and taken straight to the airport for a brief farewell ceremony, which was attended by Chinese embassy staff, the Chinese Government delegation and corporation representatives along with Afghan officials.

          The other Chinese worker, who was also injured in the attack, was discharged from an Afghan hospital on Sunday and volunteered to continue his work in Afghanistan.

          A Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said Tuesday that China will not waver on its anti-terrorism position.

          "Nor will China change its determination to work with other countries to fight against terrorism," she said at a regular news briefing Tuesday.

          "China's stance on participating in the reconstruction of Afghanistan, Iraq and other regions will not alter either," she added.

          The other injured worker, Zheng Mingyi, also from Shandong Province, and whose brother Zheng Mingwen died in the attack, suffered emotional trauma and remains in Afghanistan, said Li Peishan.

          Li is a press officer with the China Railway Shisiju Group Corporation, the employer of the men working in Afghanistan.

          The remains of Zheng Mingwen who is from Jiangxi, along with the coffins of the other 10 victims, arrived in Nanchang peacefully, said Li.

          Sheng's family members have arrived in Nanchang, capital city of Jiangxi. They said they will take Zheng's ashes back to his hometown -- the Xinxing Village in Zhucheng, Shandong Province.

          Wang Muliang, head of the Xinxing Village, said villagers will hold a traditional funeral for Zheng and bury his ashes under ground.

          The rest of the dead workers were all natives of Guangfeng County in Jiangxi Province.

          Li said a dozen of representatives from his and his parent company, as well as the ministries of foreign affairs and commerce, have stayed in Afghanistan and are negotiating with the Afghan side on compensation issues.

          So far, Afghan military forces have arrested 10 suspects in connection with the terrorist attack. The motive behind the attack is still under investigation.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Statement to further ties with Uzbekistan

           

             
           

          China opposes US bill to help Taiwan join WHO

           

             
           

          Two corrupt media pros punished

           

             
           

          Compensate passengers for delayed flights

           

             
           

          Education on AIDS to be compulsory

           

             
           

          Graduates' hopes dampened by salary fall

           

             
            Education on AIDS to be compulsory
             
            Two corrupt media pros punished
             
            Compensate passengers for delayed flights
             
            Cities better planned, ecologically sound
             
            Bohai Sea hit by two colossal red tides
             
            Country may become ag-biotech star
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 我国产码在线观看av哈哈哈网站 | 欧美亚洲一区二区三区在线| 国产精品网红尤物福利在线观看 | 新婚少妇娇羞迎合| 性欧美videofree高清精品| 国产精品乱码一区二区三| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠85| 久久久这里只有精品10| 成av免费大片黄在线观看| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放| 日本高清一区免费中文视频| 国产国亚洲洲人成人人专区| 成人精品日韩专区在线观看| 亚洲天堂免费一二三四区| 亚洲AV无码秘?蜜桃蘑菇| 人妻偷拍一区二区三区| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡| 97精品依人久久久大香线蕉97 | 精品精品亚洲高清a毛片| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 中文字幕无码久久一区| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 国产成人精品久久一区二区| 国产一区二区高清不卡| 天天看片视频免费观看| 中文字幕日韩精品人妻| 色婷婷日日躁夜夜躁| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品日韩在线观看| 成人午夜福利一区二区四区| 久久综合综合久久综合| 在线а√天堂中文官网| 国产内射性高湖| 少妇人妻偷人精品免费| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 日韩人妻一区中文字幕| 婷婷国产亚洲性色av网站| а√天堂中文在线资源bt在线| 久久精品国产99久久六动漫| 日本免费人成视频在线观看|