<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Net bars eyed closely by Guangzhou
          By Qiu Quanlin (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-06-17 23:33

          Almost 800 Internet bars have been closed down in the past four months in Guangzhou since authorities launched a crackdown on illegal facilities across the city.

          "The campaign aims to protect young people's minds and physical health," said Tao Cheng, director of the Guangzhou Culture Bureau, at a news conference.


          A man surfs the Internet in Shanghai. Guangzhou shut down nearly 800 Internet cafes to crack down illegal net bars and "protect young people's minds and physical health." [file]

          Tao's department, together with other 10 others, such as the Guagnzhou Industrial and Commercial Bureau and Guangzhou Education Bureau, organized a special co-ordination office to carry out the campaign beginning earlier this year, in an effort to screen young people in their formative years from unhealthy content on the Web.

          Internet bars provide access services have grown rapidly in recent years.

          According to Tao, more than 25 per cent of the city's net surfers use such bars.

          "But some of the bars ignore the law by spreading distorted information that hurts social order and others become centres for illegal computer games," Tao said.

          "Many of the games contain unhealthy content, such as violence, gambling, superstition and pornography," Tao said.

          Lured by such games, some students do not attend school. Parents and teachers unable to properly supervise children complain the activity can harm children's minds and physical health, according to Tao.

          Statistics from the Guangzhou Culture Bureau show 7,279 Internet bars have been checked out, and 50 have been forced to stop operating. Three were violating information security rules.

          According to Tao, the city has opened a public telephone hotline to offer tips about bars suspected of conducting illegal activity, to strengthen efforts to conduct the campaign.

          In addition, the city departments of education and public security has stipulated that Internet bars are not allowed within 200 metres from schools.

          Internet bars found with minors inside three times or more will be forced to close, according to the regulations.

          The city has decided to set up a chain of Internet bars in the next few months, hoping to make such facilities more standard and healthy for the public.

          To date, two Guangzhou-based chains have been allowed to conduct city-wide operations, Tao said.

          In addition, seven out of a dozen Internet chains have obtained operating licences from the provincial authorities to conduct business.

          To better inspect such sites,the city will establish a technical administrative system by the end of this month.

          Under it,Internet bars will undergo a daily check to ensure security,Tao said.

          Tao's department, together with Guangzhou Education Bureau, issued a letter for children, parents and schools several days ago, calling on them to be more cautious about illegal information from websites.

          Meanwhile, about 10,000 school children in the city signed a pledge, vowing to keep away from illegal Internet bars on Wednesday, according to Guangzhou Daily.

          "Internet bars should help speed up the development of the Internet industry and spread healthy information to the public, especially the young people," Tao said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Hu proposes SCO focus on security, economy

           

             
           

          Terrorism part of Taiwan separatist agenda

           

             
           

          FM refutes US claims of negative relations

           

             
           

          Japanese experts arrive in Qiqihar

           

             
           

          Whampoa marks 80th anniversary

           

             
           

          University quadruple killer executed

           

             
            Terrorism part of Taiwan separatist agenda
             
            Restaurants shut down for mixing poppy into food
             
            Hu proposes SCO focus on security, economy
             
            Nation fighting ever-engulfing deserts
             
            FM refutes US claims of negative relations
             
            Most gas victims leave hospital
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 手机成人午夜在线视频| 欧美午夜小视频| 成人福利国产一区二区| 久久av中文字幕资源网| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 精品国产免费一区二区三区香蕉| 久久精品国产99久久久古代| 久久精品色妇熟女丰满| 内射无套内射国产精品视频| 超碰成人人人做人人爽| 亚洲久久色成人一二三区| 宅男久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆| 无码综合天天久久综合网| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV网禁呦| 一区二区三区中文字幕免费| 国产精品久久久久7777| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲七区| 亚洲第一极品精品无码久久| 中文字幕在线制服丝袜| 人妻激情视频一区二区三区| 亚洲成人资源在线观看| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 国产一区二区三区不卡视频| 国产成人综合在线观看不卡| 无码av不卡免费播放| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 亚洲成av人片在www色猫咪| 91中文字幕在线一区| 色婷婷久久综合中文久久一本| 亚洲伊人久久成人综合网| 亚洲av永久无码精品漫画| 精品国产中文字幕在线看| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 久久久精品人妻无码专区不卡| 色成年激情久久综合国产| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 亚洲伊人成色综合网| 日韩精品视频一区二区不卡|