<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Mystery shrouds killing of 11 Chinese in Afghanistan
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-06-21 16:19

          The reason behind a cold-blooded tragic incident that claimed the lives of 11 Chinese construction workers still remains a mystery as no group or individual has claimed responsibility for it.

          On June 10 unknown terrorists shot dead the 11 workers and injured five others at their camp in northern Kunduz province.

          Though Afghan officials blamed the attack on the remnants of fundamentalist Taliban movement, al-Qaeda and Islamic party led by Gulbudin Hakmatary, they failed to offer any proof for the accusation.

          "The terrorist network of al-Qaeda and its supporters were behind the incident to disrupt the ongoing rebuilding process in the country," Afghan Vice President and Defense Minister Mohammad Qasim Fahim has said hours after the incident.

          "We have arrested Abdul Rasoul Kochi, a former driver of Taliban militia and his colleague Mullah Toor," Kunduz police chief Mutalib Beg said one day after the bloody attack.

          In a span of three days, the Afghan authorities took into custody 14 persons in connection with the case. However, they failed to extract any information from them.

          "Noor Mohammad, a former member of Hekmatyar's Islamic party Hizb-e-Islami who later on joined the Taliban regime is among the suspected terrorists arrested in connection with murdering Chinese workers," Governor of Kunduz Mohammad Omar said.

          Taliban immediately rejected the accusation as baseless, saying their fighters have nothing to do with the Chinese workers.

          "Taliban are not involved in the murdering of Chinese workers as they were not working for the American goals or UN," Mullah Abdul Latif Hakimi said.

          Although this is not the first attack on foreign civilian workers in post-Taliban Afghanistan, these are the first casualties that China has ever suffered in the war-ravaged nation.

          Around 40 employees of national and international agencies including locals and expatriates have been killed since late last year in terror attacks across the war-battered country, mostly in the violence-hit southern provinces.

          Remnants of the ousted Taliban regime have accepted responsibility for many incidents, saying they would target any individual or agency working for the interest of Americans in the post-Taliban central Asian state.

          The Taliban militants openly claimed responsibility for the killing of UN Refugees Agency (UNHCR) staff, the French lady Bettina Goislard in last November in Ghazni and later on in February for the shooting down of US firm Louis Berger's chopper in Kandahar.

          Earlier this month the fundamentalist cell accepted responsibility for assassinating five staffs of the Dutch relief agency Medicines sans frontiers (MSF) in the northwest Badghis province.

          The militias' spokesman Latif Hakimi labeled the aid agency MSFas a protege of the US, saying it was punished for its service of US interest in Afghanistan. But on the gruesome murder of Chinese workers, he said the incident "should not have happened."

          Hekmatyar, leader of the outlawed radical Islamic party Hizb-e-Islami also refuted his loyalists' involvement in the attack by saying that his men would only target the Americans and Britons.

          The reason behind the shocking incident has been haunting analysts as no one has been able to find a convincing argument to justify the attack while a handful of local observers attributed it to rivalry among foreign firms in the post-war nation.

          "We cannot rule out the involvement of rival construction companies working in the country," Governor of Kunduz Mohammad Omar said without elaboration. But he added companies from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkey and other countries are engaged in rebuilding post-Taliban Afghanistan.

          "Chinese workers become the victims of economic rivalry among various companies as many foreign firms including Turkish and US ones try to monopolize rebuilding projects in Afghanistan," said an analyst on condition of anonymity.

          "Chinese laborers are cheap and their work is best known for their high standard. That is why rival companies want to get them out of biding for rebuilding projects in post-war Afghanistan," he stressed.

          "Involving so many covert and overt factors in the tragic incident makes it difficult to determine the identity of terrorists behind the attack," observed the analyst.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          US alleges furniture dumping, slaps extra duties

           

             
           

          'Unique' China defies world's predictions

           

             
           

          S.Korea to send troops despite kidnapping

           

             
           

          New NPC body to address law conflicts

           

             
           

          Consortium model lures private investors

           

             
           

          Beijing ancient temple destroyed in fire

           

             
            New agency to see to Constitution application
             
            6 parties gather in Beijing for nuke talks
             
            Police: Death at Fudan University was suicide
             
            Freeway linking Deng Xiaoping's hometown opens
             
            China deals harshly with drug-related crimes
             
            720-year-old temple destroyed in fire in Beijing
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Protecting citizens outside country
             
          11 Chinese killed in Afghan terror attack
             
          10 Chinese killed in attack in Afghanistan
             
          Eleven Chinese workers killed in Afghan attack
             
          New terror network attacked Chinese workers
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 国产精品国产三级国av| 国产99在线 | 免费| 亚洲色大18成人网站www在线播放 人妻少妇伦在线无码专区视频 | 成年黄页网站大全免费无码| 69天堂人成无码麻豆免费视频| 亚洲精品色国语对白在线| 免费看黄片一区二区三区| 国产微拍精品一区二区| 欧洲一区二区中文字幕| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 国产熟女高潮一区二区三区| 白色丝袜国产在线视频| 精品国产三级a∨在线欧美| 久久精品青青大伊人av| 久久无码高潮喷水| 日韩不卡免费视频| 精品人妻中文字幕av| 欧美人与动牲交A免费观看| 成人精品区| 日本高清色WWW在线安全| 国产天天射| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| gogogo高清在线播放免费| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 国产sm重味一区二区三区| 久久人妻精品白浆国产| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 国产精品久久毛片| 五月丁香激激情亚洲综合| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡 | 婷婷四房播播| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 亚洲国产av无码精品无广告| 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 五月天国产成人av免费观看| 国产精品污双胞胎在线观看| 国产亚洲精品国产福APP | 亚洲成人av综合一区| 亚洲国产精品13p|