<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Report: Clashes near Russia's Chechnya kill 46
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-06-22 13:51

          Forty-six people were killed in heavy fighting that raged in the early hours of Tuesday in the Russian region of Ingushetia near rebel Chechnya, the Interfax news agency said.

          "Among those killed are 18 members of the police force ... and 28 civilians," Yakhya Khadziyev, a spokesman for the Ingushi regional interior ministry, said. He said two rebel fighters had also been killed.

          The fighters seized the Interior Ministry in Nazran, the largest city in Ingushetia, and attacked the border guards' headquarters there as well as in two villages near Chechnya shortly before midnight Monday, emergency officials said.

          The Ingush medical center said that 59 injured people were hospitalized and 16 of them had died. The ITAR-Tass news agency, citing law enforcement officials, said five of the dead were policemen.

          Witnesses reported at least six more people dead in an attack on a border guards' post on the outskirts of Nazran.

          "There are a lot of casualties, both from the law enforcement side and among civilians," the Interfax news agency quoted Ingush President Murat Zyazikov as saying.

          An official from the Ingush Interior Ministry said it was not immediately clear who the attackers were, but said some of them were shouting "Allahu akhbar" — a frequent cry of Chechnya's separatist rebels as their insurgency increasingly comes under the influence of radical Islam. Police estimated that up to 100 militants, armed with grenade- and rocket-launchers, were involved in the assaults.

          Thousands of Russian anti-terrorist special forces headed into Nazran, through the border village of Chermen in neighboring North Ossetia, in a long column of armored personnel carriers and army trucks shortly after dawn Tuesday. Inside the city, firefighters fought blazes at the Interior Ministry and its weapons storehouse, as residents cowered in their homes.

          Fighting from the Chechen war has occasionally spilled into Ingushetia, highlighting the Russian military's ineffectiveness against the rebels despite having heavier weapons and far superior manpower. The last major Ingush incursion was in October 2002, when fighters killed 17 Russian troops.

          The latest attack comes after recent statements by separatist leaders indicating plans to step up military actions outside of Chechnya.

          "We are planning to change tactics. Before, we concentrated our efforts on acts of sabotage, but soon we are planing to start active military actions," Chechnya's separatist president Aslan Maskhadov said in an interview on Radio Liberty last week.

          A three-man crew from Russia's NTV television came upon some of the presumed attackers, wearing masks and speaking accented Russian, at a border crossing as the crew tried to enter Nazran from North Ossetia.

          "Out of the dark, a voice says 'Stop, put your hands on the hood,' said NTV correspondent Maxim Berezin. "A man carrying an automatic weapon came up. 'Who are you?'"

          "Then he said, 'Say that we are the Martyr's Brigade. ...We have shot everyone here. Go and announce that.'"

          Berezin saw the bodies of at least six men in camouflage — the uniform of security service members — lying outside a minivan.

          There was heavy fighting in Karabulak, where the militants attacked a border guard and customs post and a police station, and the assailants seized a police checkpoint in the village of Yandare, Ingush emergency officials said.

          Acting Ingush Interior Minister Abukar Kostoyev was wounded in the first minutes of the fighting in Nazran and was taken to Vladikavkaz in North Ossetia, where he died, the Ingush Interior Ministry official said. A convoy of three ambulances later could be seen speeding into Vladikavkaz from Ingushetia.

          Ingush emergency officials said that the health minister and a deputy interior minister had also been killed in the fighting in Nazran, while Interfax said a city prosecutor and a district prosecutor had died as well.

          Police at the Chermen checkpoint on the North Ossetian border said that a 10-vehicle Russian military convoy had been ambushed en route to Nazran. Three vehicles from the column were later seen returning to Vladikavkaz, the North Ossetian capital, carrying an unclear number of casualties.

          By early Tuesday, Russian forces had fought off the rebels attacking the border guards' headquarters in Nazran, Ingush emergency officials said.

          As dawn broke, there was still sporadic shooting in the city and in Karabulak, but the fighters were stealing away.

          Although Chechnya is a largely Muslim region in overwhelmingly Christian Russia, the first of Chechnya's two wars was an essentially secular conflict. However, after Russian troops pulled out when Chechen rebels fought them to a standstill, the separatists increasingly took on a specifically Islamic mantle.

          Monday's fighting came as Russian and Moscow-backed Chechen officials prepared for an August election to replace Kremlin-backed Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov, who was killed in a bomb attack last month. The Kremlin has put forward its candidate, Chechen Interior Minister Alu Alkhanov.

          Some Russians noted that the attacks on Ingushetia came on the eve of June 22 — the 63rd anniversary of the Nazi invasion of the Soviet Union, a date engraved in Russians' minds.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          NPC weighs momentous new bankruptcy law

           

             
           

          Asian nations vows to meet oil needs

           

             
           

          FM sets up new branch to enhance security

           

             
           

          Pro-independence investors not welcome

           

             
           

          Japan-born panda cub happy back

           

             
           

          US generals to face Abu Ghraib questioning

           

             
            Report: Clashes near Russia's Chechnya kill 46
             
            S.Korea says no news on fate of Iraq hostage
             
            Iran confiscates three British boats
             
            Castro warns Bush against launching attack
             
            Five US troops killed in Iraq
             
            Private craft soars into space, history
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Russian YUKOS owner on trial 8 months after arrest
             
          NASA: Astronauts must use Russian gear
            News Talk  
            Does the approval of UN resolution on Iraq end daily bloodshed there?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色图网免费视频在线观看十八禁| 人妻猛烈进入中文字幕| 亚洲av不卡电影在线网址最新| 中文字幕人妻日韩精品| 亚洲午夜理论无码电影| 任我爽精品视频在线播放| 人妻无码中文字幕第一区| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o | 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 国产免费AV片在线看| 亚洲av午夜成人片| 在线免费观看毛片av| 激情内射亚州一区二区三区爱妻| 天天拍夜夜添久久精品大| av一区二区人妻无码| 国产精品中文字幕日韩| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区| 好吊色妇女免费视频免费| 国产区精品视频自产自拍| 精品一区二区三区四区五区| 国产综合色产在线视频欧美| 中文字幕人妻av第一区| 亚洲av产在线精品亚洲第一站| AV最新高清无码专区| 一区二区中文字幕av| 人妖系列在线精品视频| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 国产成人久视频免费| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 破了亲妺妺的处免费视频国产| 久色伊人激情文学你懂的| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 国产伦子沙发午休系列资源曝光| 日韩有码精品中文字幕| 狠狠精品干练久久久无码中文字幕| 国产精品伊人久久综合网| 青草青草久热精品视频在线播放| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 在线观看国产小视频|