<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Iraq militants behead S. Korean hostage
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-06-23 07:40

          (Continued)

          One of the masked men read a statement addressed to the Korean people: "This is what your hands have committed. Your army has not come here for the sake of Iraqis, but for cursed America."


          South Korean Kim Sun-il was kidnapped by Iraqi militants in Falluja, Iraq, on June 17, 2004. An Iraqi group has carried out its threat to behead the South Korean hostage, Al Jazeera television said June 22. [Reuters]
          The video as broadcast did not show Kim being executed. Al-Jazeera said the tape contained pictures of Kim, 33, being slaughtered but the channel decided not to air it because it could be "highly distressing to our audience."

          After news of Kim's death broke, South Korean television showed Kim's distraught family weeping and rocking back and forth with grief at their home in the southeastern port city of Busan.

          The South Korean Foreign Ministry confirmed Kim's death but did not say he was beheaded. However, Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt, coalition deputy operations chief, said the body of an Asian male was found west of Baghdad on Tuesday evening.

          "It appears that the body had been thrown from a vehicle," Kimmitt said in a statement. "The man had been beheaded, and the head was recovered with the body."

          American troops found Kim's body between Baghdad and Fallujah about 5:20 p.m. Iraq time, South Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman Shin Bong-kil said. The body was identified by a photograph sent by e-mail to the South Korean embassy.

          Kim, who spoke Arabic, worked for Gana General Trading Co., a South Korean company supplying the U.S. military in Iraq. He was believed kidnapped several weeks ago.

          In a video released by his captors Sunday, Kim begged his government to end its involvement in Iraq.

          "Korean soldiers, please get out of here," he screamed in English. "I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I know that your life is important, but my life is important."

          The kidnappers gave South Korea 24 hours to meet their demand that Korean forces stay out of Iraq or "we will send you the head of this Korean."

          The grisly killing was reminiscent of the decapitation of American businessman Nicholas Berg, who was beheaded last month on a videotape posted on an al-Qaida-linked Web site by the same group that claimed responsibility for Kim's death.

          In Saudi Arabia, American helicopter technician Paul M. Johnson Jr., 49, was beheaded by al-Qaida militants who had threatened to kill him if the kingdom did not release its al-Qaida prisoners. An al-Qaida group claiming responsibility posted an Internet message that showed photographs of Johnson's severed head.
          Page: 123



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Price hikes not to stop until October

           

             
           

          DPRK: Concrete plans can help nuclear talks

           

             
           

          Audit: US$170 million misused in budget

           

             
           

          China set to clarify bankruptcy protection

           

             
           

          43 missing in boat capsizal feared dead

           

             
           

          Migrant workers get injury insurance

           

             
            US proposing aid in North Korea talks
             
            Saudis offer militants one-month amnesty
             
            U.S. Justice Dept. rewrites prison advice
             
            US drops UN bid for war crime shield
             
            Suspected mastermind vows to kill Iraq PM
             
            Iran postpones talks on British sailors
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Slain Korean not the last
             
          Family of Korean beheaded in Iraq
             
          S.Korea says no news on fate of Iraq hostage
             
          S.Korea to send troops despite kidnapping
             
          Iraqi militants threaten to behead south Korean
             
          South Korean held in Iraq pleads for life
             
          Video shows American civilian beheaded in Iraq
            News Talk  
            Does the approval of UN resolution on Iraq end daily bloodshed there?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本黄色一区二区三区四区| 黑人巨茎大战俄罗斯美女| 亚洲的天堂在线中文字幕| 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 亚洲国产一区二区三区最新| 又黄又无遮挡AAAAA毛片| 国产在线观看高清不卡| 国产无人区码一区二区| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品小说| 色午夜久久男人操女人| 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 欧美亚洲国产日韩一区二区| 国精产品一区一区三区有限| 中文字幕在线精品人妻| 久久精品国产自清天天线| 国产日韩一区二区天美麻豆 | 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 东京热一精品无码av| 国产精品一区二区麻豆蜜桃| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 久久久这里只有精品10| 亚洲韩国精品无码一区二区三区| 成 人免费va视频| 国产精品人成视频免费国产| 偷拍专区一区二区三区| 国产a级黄色一区二区| 成人网站网址导航| 夜夜添夜夜添夜夜摸夜夜摸| 亚洲人午夜射精精品日韩| 暗交小拗女一区二区三区| 国产午夜福利一区二区三区 | 99久久国产成人免费网站| 亚洲一区二区女优av| 亚洲成色精品一二三区| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 深夜释放自己在线观看| 亚洲AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 国产精品中文字幕在线| 久久亚洲精品11p|