<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Second Turkey blast kills three before NATO summit
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-06-25 00:36

          At least three people were killed and 10 injured when a bomb tore through an Istanbul bus on Thursday two days before President Bush visits Turkey for a NATO summit.

          The blast followed a small bomb explosion earlier on Thursday outside the Hilton hotel in Ankara where Bush is due to stay on Saturday when he visits the capital before the Istanbul summit. A leftist group claimed responsibility for that attack.


          An injured person is carried on a stretcher through the shattered window of a city bus after an explosion inside the vehicle in Istanbul June 24, 2004. Bombs exploded in Turkey's two main cities on Thursday before a visit by President George W. Bush to Ankara and a NATO summit in Istanbul, killing three people and injuring at least 13 others. [Reuters]

          Istanbul Governor Muammer Guler said three people were killed and 10 injured in the bus blast, one seriously.

          "The bus was not the target. The bomb was being carried from one place to another," Guler told reporters. "We suspect a Marxist-Leninist group."

          Hospital sources also said three people had died.

          Guler said the bomber was a woman in her mid-20s who was carrying the bomb in her lap when it exploded outside a hospital in the mainly residential Fatih district of Istanbul.

          He said the device was a percussion bomb, which causes a loud bang but usually not much damage.

          Percussion bombs are relatively common in Turkey, and it was such a device hidden in a package that caused the earlier blast in the car park of the Hilton Hotel.

          Ankara police chief Ercument Yilmaz told CNN Turk two policemen and an unidentified third person were injured in that explosion, which another television station said was claimed by a leftist group called MLKP-FESK.

          Turkish markets weakened slightly after the second bomb in one day. The dollar earlier fell a quarter of a centime against the Swiss franc, a traditional safe haven.

          DRASTIC SECURITY

          Turkey has taken drastic security precautions in Istanbul, Turkey's economic hub, fearing a repetition of four devastating truck bombs there last November that killed more than 60 people. Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for those attacks.

          The Turkish government, which hosts the NATO summit in Istanbul on June 28-29, offered swift reassurance after the Ankara explosion that security for the summit was sufficient.

          "Turkey is a sufficiently strong and secure country. Such incidents happen everywhere, in London, in Paris, everywhere," Foreign Minister Abdullah Gul told reporters, adding that the Bush visit would go ahead as scheduled.

          Bush is due to spend Saturday night in Ankara before talks on Sunday with Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan and President Ahmet Necdet Sezer. He flies to Istanbul on Sunday afternoon to attend the two-day NATO summit with some 40 other world leaders.

          AWACS surveillance planes will patrol above the city of 10 million people and 24,000 officers will police the streets.

          The Bosphorus straits, a key shipping lane, will be closed to oil tankers, the underground rail system will be suspended and whole districts will effectively be sealed off.

          After the Ankara blast, NATO Secretary-General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer said he was satisfied with Turkey's security measures.

          "It's a heavy responsibility for our Turkish hosts but they are doing everything they can."

          Turkish officials say they expect demonstrations in Ankara, Istanbul and other cities in the coming days against both Bush's visit and the NATO summit.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Grain yield to end years of decline

           

             
           

          Bo: China deserves market economy status

           

             
           

          Boat tragedy was 'avoidable'

           

             
           

          New rules unveiled for clean projects

           

             
           

          Green GDP fine tunes growth to ecology

           

             
           

          Geoparks aim to get funds for protection

           

             
            Israel carries out Nablus arrest operation
             
            Second Turkey blast kills three before NATO summit
             
            Rebel attacks in five Iraq cities kill 75
             
            Four car bombs hit Iraq's Mosul, 50 killed
             
            S. Korea bans beheading footage on Internet
             
            Bus bomb blast kills five, injures 17 in India
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Does the approval of UN resolution on Iraq end daily bloodshed there?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩亚av无码一区二区三区 | 无码成人AV在线一区二区 | 内射视频福利在线观看| 18禁网站免费无遮挡无码中文| 久久精品亚洲精品不卡顿| 国产精品一区 在线播放| 一本色道久久加勒比综合| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 亚洲а∨天堂久久精品| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 青青草欧美| 午夜在线观看成人av| 亚洲中文字幕国产av| 精品一区二区三区少妇蜜臀| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女 | 精品2020婷婷激情五月| 亚洲日韩国产精品第一页一区| 国产麻豆放荡av激情演绎| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 高清熟女国产一区二区三区| 成人区精品一区二区不卡| 人人妻久久人人澡人人爽人人精品| 色综合久久综合香蕉色老大| 成人午夜电影福利免费| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 国产亚洲精品俞拍视频| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 亚洲愉拍自拍欧美精品| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 99久re热视频这里只有精品6| 中文字幕无字幕加勒比| 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 日韩国产亚洲一区二区在线观看| 亚洲热视频这里只有精品| 性夜影院爽黄e爽| 国模肉肉视频一区二区三区| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成|