<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Israel hits Gaza targets after Hamas rocket salvo
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-06-29 09:21

          Israeli helicopter gunships have hit a Hamas-linked media office and a metal foundry in the Gaza Strip in apparent retaliation for attacks by the Palestinian militant group that killed three Israelis.

          Witnesses said three missiles slammed into the Gaza City premises of al-Jeel, a pro-Hamas journal, late on Monday. Five Palestinians were hurt, medics said. The blast shattered the windows of other press offices in the building and spewed debris onto the street.

          Minutes later, a second air strike destroyed a metal foundry in nearby Nusseirat refugee camp, a bastion of militants waging a 3 1/2-year-old Palestinian revolt. Israel said the foundry had manufactured arms for Hamas. There were no casualties.

          Monday's strikes came hours after Hamas rockets fired from Gaza into the Jewish state claimed lives for the first time -- a toddler and a man -- in a surge of violence ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's planned 2005 pullback from Gaza.

          "Who is watching over (our children)? Nobody. That's my message to the prime minister," said Yitzhak Ohayon, father of three-year-old Afik who was slain by the salvo on Sderot town.

          On Sunday, Hamas and militants from Palestinian President Yasser Arafat's Fatah faction used a tunnel to bomb an army post in central Gaza and kill an Israeli soldier. The two attacks prompted Sharon to convene security chiefs and plan retaliation.

          Sharon also told a parliamentary committee he was determined to press ahead with his plan to evacuate all 21 Jewish settlements in Gaza and four of the 120 in the West Bank.

          MEDIA OFFICES BRACED FOR ISRAELI STRIKES

          Wise to the cycle of Middle East violence, many of the Gaza media building's staffers were deployed outdoors on Monday night -- a move they said may have spared them more serious injury.

          "We were in our car, in anticipation of (Israeli) attacks," television sound mixer Tamer al-Jamal said. "Then there was a huge explosion, and debris and glass flew everywhere. I was wounded by flying glass into my cheek and forehead."

          The Israeli army called al-Jeel "a communication center which maintained constant contact with terrorists (and) through which Hamas claimed responsibility for terrorist attacks."

          Al-Jeel owner Mustafa al-Sawaf dismissed the army's charges as "a pretext to cover up for the continued Israeli crimes (against Palestinians)."

          Hamas has vowed to bloody Israeli troops and settlers in Gaza, and press its campaign against the Jewish state itself after they leave. Sharon's critics in Israel say he fanned militant hostility by pushing for unilateral withdrawal. Israel's cabinet approved the plan on June 6. On Monday, Sharon said settlers who wanted to leave as early as "tomorrow morning" could get advance compensation payment from the state.

          "They (settlers) will not be held hostage," Israeli media quoted Sharon as saying in reference to a second cabinet vote due in nine months on whether to begin evacuation of the 7,500 Jews in Gaza, which is home to over 1.3 million Palestinians.

          Early on Monday, soldiers shot dead a Palestinian truck driver near Gaza's Gush Katif checkpoint, medics said. A Palestinian was killed near the Gaza settlement of Morag, Palestinian sources said. The army said he was a gunman.

          Israeli forces also demolished 17 buildings in al-Qarara, the Gaza village nearest to Sunday's blast site. Military sources said at least two of the buildings had been used as cover for militants who tunnelled under the army base and mined it.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          `Five Principles' guiding national relations turn 50

           

             
           

          Iraqi militants kill US soldier hostage

           

             
           

          EU refuses to grant China market economy

           

             
           

          Priority given to heritage protection

           

             
           

          China overtakes US as investment target

           

             
           

          Extreme weather slams country

           

             
            Israel hits Gaza targets after Hamas rocket salvo
             
            Early Iraq handover shocks rebels, reporters
             
            US resumes diplomatic ties with Libya after 24 years
             
            Clashes during NATO summit leave 30 injured
             
            Militants say they executed US soldier in Iraq
             
            Bush, Blair back tough security for Iraq
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Israeli strikes in Gaza after attack on army post
             
          Militant leader killed in W.Bank missile strike
             
          Israel offers cash advances to settlers
            News Talk  
            A "sovereign" Iraq? Do you believe it?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产98色在线 | 日韩| 国产熟女高潮一区二区三区| 国产av仑乱内谢| 综合亚洲网| 在线播放亚洲人成电影| 18禁无遮挡羞羞污污污污网站| 蜜国产精品JK白丝AV网站 | 国产免费无遮挡吃奶视频| 看全色黄大黄大色免费久久| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 国产成人无码A在线观看不卡| 欧美自慰一级看片免费| 91国内视频在线观看| 一边摸一边抽搐一进一出视频| gay片免费网站| 中文字幕日韩有码国产| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 老熟妇国产一区二区三区 | 老色99久久九九爱精品| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频 | 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是av| 2020精品自拍视频曝光| 国产毛片精品av一区二区| 九九热在线精品视频观看| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 免费av网站| 国产精品国产成人国产三级| 日本国产亚洲一区二区| 亚洲第一福利视频导航| 国产亚洲一区二区手机在线观看| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 午夜福利片一区二区三区| 色九月亚洲综合网| 国产亚欧女人天堂AV在线| 色综合天天综合婷婷伊人| 成全看免费观看完整版| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 熟女蜜臀av麻豆一区二区| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 亚洲免费成人av一区| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片|