<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Mosley warns of excessive speed
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-07-02 06:41

          Formula One must be slowed down before someone gets seriously injured or killed, world motorsport head Max Mosley said on Wednesday.

          "There is no doubt that they (the cars) are now too fast," the International Automobile Federation (FIA) president told reporters in an interview at his Paris headquarters.

          "We must pull it back. It's a question of probability - the faster the cars go, the greater the probability that someone will be hurt or killed.

          "We now feel that the probability is too high."

          Recent crashes in North America highlighted the risks.

          Germany's Ralf Schumacher crashed his Williams at Indianapolis 10 days ago and could miss the rest of the season after suffering two fractures to his spine, while Sauber's Felipe Massa smashed into the tyre barriers in Montreal after a rear wheel failure, which Mosley said had been potentially more serious.

          "Ralf's impact was 78G. Massa was 113G," he said. "In Massa's case, if he hadn't had the latest HANS (head and neck safety) system and the other precautions...his head would have hit the steering wheel with a force 80 per cent greater than we believe to be the borderline for injury.

          "He would probably have been seriously hurt...We are at the limit. If we go on like this someone will get hurt.

          "All the indications now are that we are pushing up against the barriers of what is possible and we should pull back."

          Tumbling times

          Mosley said lap times had been slashed by as much as nine seconds over the past seven years at circuits such as Imola or Melbourne and that was "on the limit of what we can deal with".

          "That is a massive change in speed," he said.

          "We can accommodate a 10th or two each year by improving the safety precautions on the cars, improving the facilities at the circuits...but it's very difficult to deal with increased speed in the order of a second or more a year."

          Mosley confirmed that a meeting of the FIA's world motor sport council had agreed to give Formula One's technical working group notice to come up with changes to reduce speeds.

          If no proposals are forthcoming within two months, the FIA can then impose measures.

          Mosley has linked the debate on speeds with his own package of technical measures to be introduced by 2008 to cut costs and attract fresh blood into the sport.

          He has suggested, among other proposals, reducing engine capacity from three litre V10s to 2.4 litre V8s and stripping out expensive electronic systems.

          Wednesday's meeting in Paris was the deadline for setting the engine regulations but Mosley said that had not been done.

          "We decided not to do that (set the regulations) because there's tremendous disagreement between the engine manufacturers as to the best way to go," he said.

          "Some of the major manufacturers feel that we should operate under a very restricted regime. Other manufacturers feel that we should give complete freedom and they continue to spend these huge budgets.

          "Our position is that the engines must either be cheap, so that the small teams can afford them, or if the manufacturers want to spend a fortune on engines they have got to be prepared to supply everybody.

          "At the moment we have sent that back to them."



           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Officials punished for SARS virus leak

           

             
           

          Hong Kong looks to bright future

           

             
           

          Saddam scoffs at charges of war crimes

           

             
           

          Jump in water prices stayed

           

             
           

          New vehicle emission standards formulated

           

             
           

          Officials foretell new futures markets

           

             
            Greece reach first major final
             
            Teen star Sharapova reaches final
             
            Serena outlasts luckless Mauresmo
             
            Portugal storm into first major final
             
            Serena exacts revenge to reach semis
             
            Tim Henman goes out with a whimper
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Formula One chief envisions Chinese team
             
          Prince Andrew visits Shanghai F1 International Circuit
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久国产综合精品swag蓝导航| 久久精品国产自清天天线| 国产精品粉嫩嫩在线观看| 欧美www在线观看| 成年女人A级毛片免| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| jizzjizzjizz亚洲熟妇| 亚洲精品色国语对白在线| 制服jk白丝h无内视频网站| 神马午夜久久精品人妻| 潮喷失禁大喷水无码| 热久久国产| 国产一区日韩二区三区| 少妇被躁到高潮人苞一| 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 2020精品自拍视频曝光| 久久这里都是精品二| 国产精品久久久久久久专区| 中文字幕在线视频免费| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 熟女亚洲综合精品伊人久久| 亚洲国产精品成人无码区| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪 | 久久精品这里热有精品| 亚洲精品无码久久久久去q| 国产成人午夜福利院| 亚洲欧洲日韩综合色天使| 亚洲一区成人在线视频| 青柠在线观看免费高清在线观看| 日本东京热一区二区三区| 国产精品女熟高潮视频| 精品国产综合一区二区三区| 国产玖玖视频| 九九色这里只有精品国产| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 东京热大乱系列无码| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 久久精品午夜视频| 秋霞在线观看片无码免费不卡| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ一| 日亚韩在线无码一区二区三区|