<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Italian government near collapse
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-07-05 09:20

          Tensions persist in Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's coalition, with one of the parties dangling the possibility it might pull out after a key minister resigned.


          Tremonti was a key figure in Berlusconi's 3-year-old government. [AP Photo]
          Giulio Tremonti, from Berlusconi's Forza Italia party, quit as economy minister Saturday after the premier's main coalition partner, National Alliance, issued an ultimatum -- him or us -- during a stormy meeting to plot the future of the three-year-old conservative government.

          Tremonti's departure angered a smaller coalition partner, the Northern League, which raised the possibility it might exit the government. The League, a big booster of Tremonti, brought down Berlusconi's first government in 1994 when it yanked its support.

          A League leader, Roberto Maroni said party officials at a meeting on Monday will assess if it is worth staying in the coalition. "I don't rule out anything," Sky TG24 TV quoted Maroni as saying on Sunday.

          In an interview with the Northern League's newspaper, Umberto Bossi, the party's firebrand leader, lamented that Berlusconi had ceded to the ultimatum. Bossi is in Switzerland, where he is recovering from a stroke.

          Tremonti had embarked on a plan of spending cuts to help Italy stay within deficit limits set by the European Union for participation in the euro currency.

          The cuts would have likely targeted spending in the underdeveloped south, where the League, with its base in the affluent north, considers such investment a waste of taxpayers' money. The National Alliance is a big promoter of state spending on such projects.

          After taking over the ministry until Tremonti's successor is named, Berlusconi was busy prepping for a key EU meeting Monday in Brussels to decide whether Italy should be formally reprimanded for its deficit situation.

          Coalition squabbling was Berlusconi's latest political headache. Last month, his Forza Italia party suffered blows in European and local elections, and his coalition partners have been flexing their muscles.

          If the coalition crumbles, parliamentary elections would likely be called, almost two years ahead of schedule. Berlusconi recently said he fears the center-left opposition would sweep into power if voters go to the polls now, especially if conservatives feel betrayed by a coalition breakup.

          Italian newspapers reported Sunday that Berlusconi would like to see EU competition commission Mario Monti take over the economy post.

          Monti returned to his home in Milan from Brussels Monday, fueling speculation he might meet with Berlusconi to discuss the job, Italian news reports said. Monti declined to talk to reporters outside his home.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Experts: Interest rate rise not likely in short term

           

             
           

          Farmers' income to jump 5% this year

           

             
           

          Legal 'savior' fighting for his fees

           

             
           

          Fire destroys Mao's former Wuhan residence

           

             
           

          Schools: Aid students seeking jobs

           

             
           

          Kim Jong-il wishes to visit Seoul -- report

           

             
            Indonesians may dump Megawati in election
             
            Allawi rejects charge that he's US puppet
             
            Libyans find al Qaeda-linked militant camp -paper
             
            Israel strikes Gaza workshops in day of violence
             
            Kim Jong-il wishes to visit Seoul -- report
             
            Group denies killing US Marine, Iraq pipeline hit
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Italy's Berlusconi to visit Washington next week
             
          Italy president vetoes controversial media bill
             
          Italy pardon plan for Nazi sparks debate
            News Talk  
            Will Saddam Hussein get a fair trial?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟妇与小伙子露脸对白| 成人国产永久福利看片| 制服丝袜美腿一区二区| 国产欧美精品aaaaaa片| 免费看黄片一区二区三区| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 99久久精品久久久| 国产福利社区一区二区| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 亚洲日本乱码熟妇色精品| 久久精品国产久精国产果冻传媒 | 国产精品一区二区三区激情| аⅴ天堂中文在线网| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 2022亚洲男人天堂| 亚洲日韩中文字幕在线播放| 国产精品推荐手机在线| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 欧美高清狂热视频60一70| 国产色爱av资源综合区| 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲七区| 国产精品视频一区不卡| 欧美性猛交XXXX黑人猛交| 成人精品国产一区二区网| 真实国产老熟女无套中出 | 国产精品久久福利新婚之夜| 成人午夜av在线播放| 国产午夜亚洲精品国产成人 | 亚洲综合av一区二区三区| 亚洲女同精品一区二区| 国产成人亚洲一区二区三区| 久久人体视频| 蜜桃成熟色综合久久av| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 成人自拍小视频免费观看| 日本中文字幕在线播放| 欧美日韩国产亚洲沙发| 99久久99久久精品免费看蜜桃| 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 在线视频中文字幕二区|