<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Company insists attack on workers is 'terrorist act'
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-07-07 02:20

          Officials from the Chinese construction company whose workers were killed or wounded in a gruesome attack in North Afghanistan last month insist the attack was a terrorist act.

          In an exclusive interview with the Xinhua News Agency in Kabul yesterday, two ranking officials from the China Railway Construction Company said that, based upon contacts with Chinese workers, witnesses and officials from related departments of the country, the pre-dawn attack on a Chinese road construction site in Kunduz Province can be well termed a "terrorist attack."

          During the attack that took place at 1:30 am local time on June 10, a dozen or so assailants spayed bullets on some 100 Chinese workers, with 11 killed in their beds and five others wounded.

          In the immediate moments after the cold-blooded attack, two other attacks on a vehicle owned by a German Provincial Reconstruction Team and a local girls school in Kunduz took place respectively, with at least four people killed and many others injured.

          Recently, two bomb attacks rocked Jalalabad, the capital of Nangarhar Province in the eastern part, and an underground bomb-making workshop was uncovered in Kabul, the capital of the country.

          "All these attacks point to a series of well-plotted and well-co-ordinated terrorist acts," said the officials who refused to be named. "The attack which occurred at the Chinese construction site is undoubtedly a link of it, and they have certainly achieved their goals."

          According to the officials who came to Afghanistan to help resolve related problems concerning the attack and the project, the Chinese company sustained huge economic losses from the surprise attack, and survivors were horrified and the work had to be suspended indefinitely.

          "These must have been the assailants' premeditated objectives," they said.

          In a response to the attack, Hamid Karzai, president of the Afghan transitional government, called the attackers "enemies" of Afghanistan.

          Mohammad Qassim Fahim, then acting president and defence minister, termed this a "terrorist attack" and an "inhuman act."

          The Chinese officials from the construction company said they believe that these statements support the notion that this was a terrorist attack.

          They also rejected some media reports that this attack was connected with economic competition with bidders from other countries. They categorically said that the company as well as its employees had never started a feud with anyone.

          "These reports are groundless," they added.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Taxes, fees no longer to target farmers

           

             
           

          Bird flu case found after 4-month gap

           

             
           

          China regrets Koizumi's defiant words

           

             
           

          Rice to visit Beijing this week

           

             
           

          China to begin free trade talks with GCC

           

             
           

          Fake milk powder victims launches lawsuit

           

             
            China to audit more State-funded institutions
             
            Russia, China to hold joint military exercise in 2005
             
            17 killed in mudslides, cyclones and lightning
             
            Growth poses job creation challenge
             
            China regrets Koizumi's defiant words
             
            Massacre survivors' words saved forever
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产日韩在线精品频道| 69精品在线观看| 麻豆成人久久精品二区三| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片 | 国产精品推荐视频一区二区| 91老肥熟女九色老女人| 成人啪啪高潮不断观看| 午夜福利在线观看成人| 国产+免费+无码| 国产精品av中文字幕| 日本熟妇色一本在线观看| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣 | 刺激第一页720lu久久| 精精国产XXX在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av天海翼| 国产一区二区四区不卡| 成人a免费α片在线视频网站| 永久黄网站色视频免费直播| 2021在线精品自偷自拍无码| 亚洲人午夜射精精品日韩| 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡| 农村妇女野外一区二区视频| 一级二级三一片内射视频在线| 热久久美女精品天天吊色| 午夜福利影院不卡影院| 无码无需播放器av网站| 野花在线观看免费观看高清| 国产国语一级毛片| 中文字幕亚洲高清在线一区| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 亚洲一区二区国产精品视频| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM | 国语精品国内自产视频| 国产免费福利网站| 熟女一区| av日韩精品在线播放| 国产欧美在线观看一区| 国产一区二区三区韩国|