<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Freeze extended on demolishing firms
          By Li Jing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-07-12 08:54

          Facing increasing disputes in connection with resettlement projects, Beijing will no longer approve any new demolition firms until at least the end of this year, according to the Beijing Municipal Construction Commission.

          Meanwhile, 42 companies formerly authorized to demolish buildings have been shut down because they forcibly drove people from their homes or did not pass the annual performance check-up.

          China's Administrative Licensing Law came into effect this month. But according to the law the government remains responsible for regulating businesses whose services directly concern security of the public and whose qualifications should be specially scrutinized.

          Licensing of new demolition firms was frozen last September when the city launched a campaign to scrutinize and regulate the operation of more than 320 companies licensed to do demolition work.

          According to a document issued by the commission last year, the approval of new firms would be resumed in June this year.

          "But under consideration of curbing the scope of resettlement projects and strengthening the management of demolishing activities, we had to extend the freezing period by half a year," said Han Xiuying, an official of the commission.

          So far, only 229 of the existing 320-plus demolition firms have passed the examination, said Han.

          Comments from the firms that did not pass are unavailable.

          However, an official with the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Land Resources and Housing Management, who requested anonymity, said 229 firms were still too many for the city's demolition market, where many illegal activities occur in pursuit of profit.

          He said the ongoing campaign was regarded as a major move to ease the conflicts arising from the relocation of people pushed out of their homes to make way for real estate projects, and the resulting threat to social stability.

          Relocation problems are a nationwide phenomenon connected with the urbanization drive.

          The complaints related to demolished homes filed at the Ministry of Construction in the first half of this year are more than those in all of 2003.

          Ministry statistics show that to June 22, about 18,620 people contacted the ministry to appeal for help. The total for all of last year was 18,071.

          In the first quarter of this year, the number of complaints tripled the number received in the same period last year, the ministry confirmed.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China opposes Singapore deputy PM's Taiwan visit

           

             
           

          Sudden storm hits Beijing hard

           

             
           

          Voters in Japan deal a setback to Koizumi

           

             
           

          Freeze extended on demolishing firms

           

             
           

          Power cuts put many business in bind

           

             
           

          Corrupt officials to be prosecuted

           

             
            HK publishes guidelines on election
             
            Harsh compensation plan still up in air
             
            Power cuts put many business in bind
             
            Chinese to travel Europe from September
             
            Former mayor kills self to escape punishment
             
            Rainstorm hits Beijing, causing damages
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Complaints on home demolitions soar
             
          Demolition dispute in Guangzhou
             
          Forced demolitions blur rights
             
          Beijing's famous Silk Market to be demolished
             
          Premier on demolition of urban houses, expropriation of farmland
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区| 亚洲第四色在线中文字幕| 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣| 免费人成在线观看网站品爱网| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区99| 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲九九| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又精品视| 人妻av一区二区三区av免费| 国产免费网站看v片元遮挡| 少妇太爽了在线观看免费视频| 欧美国产日韩一区二区三区精品影视| 2019国产精品青青草原| 性大毛片视频| 九九热精品免费在线视频| 久久无码高潮喷水| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 少妇爽到爆视频网站免费| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专区| 18岁日韩内射颜射午夜久久成人| 九九热在线免费视频播放| 精品熟女少妇av免费观看| 日韩在线视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品国产福利一区二区| 亚洲AV无码久久精品日韩| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 18禁超污无遮挡无码网址| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 午夜福利在线一区二区| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 国产裸体美女永久免费无遮挡| 国产亚洲国产亚洲国产亚洲| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 热久久这里只有精品国产| 亚洲少妇人妻无码视频| 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av| 亚洲AV无码久久久久网站蜜桃 | 日本一区二区不卡精品| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 国产精品av中文字幕|