<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          US allies threatened in Iraq; Filipino heads home
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-07-22 01:02

          Groups purportedly linked to al Qaeda vowed to attack Japan, Poland and Bulgaria unless they withdrew from Iraq, the latest attempts to rattle the U.S.-led coalition after Manila pulled out its troops under pressure.

          Japan, however, vowed on Wednesday to keep its 550 non-combat troops in place despite the threat.


          A Japanese soldier patrols the street along side an Iraqi police both bearing their respective flags on their arm, in the southern Iraqi city of Samawa, Tuesday July 2O, 2004. [AP]

          "For the rebuilding of Iraq, we must continue our support and not give in to terrorism," Deputy Cabinet Secretary Masaaki Yamazaki told a news conference in Tokyo.

          A different group claiming to be the European wing of al Qaeda warned Bulgaria and Poland of attack, the latest in a wave of warnings against U.S. allies in Iraq, where insurgency has raged since the invasion to oust Saddam Hussein last year.

          "To the crusader Bulgarian government which supports the Americans, we ask you for the last time to withdraw Bulgarian forces from Iraq or we will turn Bulgaria into a bloodbath," said the statement.

          "To Poland and the despicable Prime Minister Marek Belka, withdraw your forces from Iraq or you will hear explosions ripping through your country when we want," it added.

          The authenticity of the statement could not be confirmed.

          Poland has 2,400 troops around south central Iraq. Bulgaria has 455 troops in the same area.

          Filipino truck driver Angelo de la Cruz was freed on Tuesday after being held for two weeks by militants who threatened to behead him unless the Philippine government withdrew its troops from Iraq.

          Kidnappers freed the father of eight after the Philippines complied. He flew to Abu Dhabi on Wednesday to be reunited with his wife before heading home.

          The United States, Australia and Iraq's interim government accused Manila of giving in to terrorists.

          A statement posted on Tuesday on an Islamist Web site threatened attacks against Japan unless it followed the example of the Philippines and pulled its troops out. A later Internet message disowned the warning, however.

          INTERNET WARNINGS

          Yamazaki said Japan was checking the credibility of a statement purportedly from a group led by Islamic militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, but said its stance on Iraq remained unchanged.

          Japan's troops are based in the southern Iraqi town of Samawa, a spot that has seen little of the kind of violence suffered by other parts of Iraq.

          The United States has offered $25 million for the capture of Zarqawi, its top militant target in Iraq. He is blamed for masterminding a spate of kidnappings and bomb attacks.

          The threat against Poland and Bulgaria came from a previously unheard-of group and was posted on a Web site not normally used by militants.

          It said both countries would face attacks similar to the train bombings in Madrid in March and the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on U.S. cities.

          "We are waiting for information from other partner countries and have no confirmation that the terrorists are planning any concrete actions on Polish territory," Poland's Deputy Defense Minister Janusz Zemke said in response.

          Washington insists its coalition remains strong despite the Philippines' decision to follow Spain, the Dominican Republic, Nicaragua and Honduras in pulling out of the country.

          FEARS OF DEATH

          Before he left Baghdad, De la Cruz, 46, said he had been well treated by his captors but feared he would die.

          "At times I felt I may not return to my normal life," he said late on Tuesday. "But I received excellent treatment from them, they said I was a good person. That's why, I think, I was released."

          A U.S. soldier died and six were wounded when a roadside bomb destroyed their Bradley fighting vehicle during a patrol early on Wednesday in Duluiya, about 40 miles north of Baghdad, a spokesman for the 1st Infantry Division said.

          Two army soldiers and a marine were also killed in action in Iraq's Anbar province west of Baghdad in the past two days, another military spokesman said. The casualties were in addition to a marine reported killed on Tuesday in Anbar.

          The deaths bring to at least 660 the number of U.S. troops killed in action in Iraq since the invasion in March 2003.

          A wave of hostage taking has tested countries involved in Iraq. An American, a South Korean and a Bulgarian have been beheaded by a group led by Zarqawi. Hopes that a second Bulgarian hostage is still alive are fading.

          A Turkish truck driver may have been the latest to be taken hostage, colleagues said on Monday.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Flooding and droughts drag on

           

             
           

          Top concern for food safety

           

             
           

          High officials caught embezzling, taking bribes

           

             
           

          Beijing tops costly cities for living on mainland

           

             
           

          Sino-US partnership protocol extended

           

             
           

          New platform for scientific research

           

             
            Web site warning to Arab nations in Iraq
             
            UN assembly tells Israel to tear down barrier
             
            Iraq militants free Filipino hostage, target Japan
             
            Iraq says it will hit at countries backing rebels
             
            US Congress: 9/11 reforms unlikely this year
             
            UN weapons inspectors bound for Iraq
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Will Saddam Hussein get a fair trial?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久| 日本中文字幕在线播放| 亚洲乳大丰满中文字幕| 少妇搡bbbb搡| 国产精品 第一页第二页| 2019最新久久久视频精品| 国产伊人网视频在线观看| 91福利国产午夜亚洲精品| 亚洲国产成人久久77| japanese丰满奶水| 日本乱人伦AⅤ精品| 亚洲AV国产福利精品在现观看| 自拍日韩亚洲一区在线| 中文字幕av日韩有码| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷免费| 国产欧美精品一区aⅴ影院| 亚洲国产精品日韩av专区| 亚洲精品无码你懂的网站| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 尤物视频色版在线观看| 精品国产乱子伦一区二区三区| 在线A毛片免费视频观看| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 又色又爽又黄的视频国产| 白丝乳交内射一二三区| 国产成人精品视频不卡| 久久精产国品一二三产品| 国产按头口爆吞精在线视频| av天堂亚洲天堂亚洲天堂| 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 国产粉嫩美女一区二区三| 国内精品伊人久久久久av| 热久久美女精品天天吊色| 久久精产国品一二三产品| 人妻加勒比系列无码专区| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看 | 国产成人亚洲精品日韩激情| 最近中文字幕完整版hd| 国产精品国产三级国av|