<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Iraqi group threatens to behead new hostages
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-07-22 08:41

          Militants took six foreign truck drivers hostage and threatened Wednesday to behead them unless their company ends its business in Iraq , and their countries - India, Egypt and Kenya - pull all their citizens out.


          Three insurgents carrying automatic weapons stand in front of six hostages at an undisclosed location in Iraq on this picture handed to the Associated Press on Wednesday July 21, 2004. Militant group says it has taken six foreign truck drivers hostage and will behead them if their countries do not withdraw their forces. [AP]
          The threat came two days after the Philippines withdrew its 51-troop contingent from Iraq, giving in to the demands of militants holding a Filipino truck driver. The driver, Angelo dela Cruz, was released Tuesday.

          Militants also launched a rocket attack on a Baghdad hospital Wednesday, killing two people, and set off a car bomb in the capital that killed four.

          In the city of Ramadi west of Baghdad, Marines engaged in an hours long gunbattle with insurgents; hospital officials said five Iraqis were killed, many when U.S. forces bombed a house. A roadside bomb north of Baghdad killed one U.S. 1st Infantry Division soldier early Wednesday, pushing the death toll of U.S. forces in Iraq to 900 since the start of the war.

          The threat to behead the hostages - and separate warnings against Bulgarian, Polish and Japanese troops - is the latest development in a violent campaign to scare off foreigners, who play a vital role in supporting the new U.S.-backed government and in the reconstruction of Iraq.

          Iraqi and U.S. officials had warned of a potential surge in threats and hostage-taking when the Philippines withdrew its troops.

          A militant group calling itself "The Holders of the Black Banners," announced Wednesday it had taken two Kenyans, three Indians and an Egyptian hostage, and said it would behead a captive every 72 hours beginning Saturday night if their countries do not announce their intentions to withdraw troops and citizens from Iraq.

          None of those countries is part of the 160,000-member U.S.-led coalition; however, interim Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi appealed last week to India and Egypt to send in troops.

          "We have warned all the countries, companies, businessmen and truck drivers that those who deal with American cowboy occupiers will be targeted by the fires of the Mujahedeen," read a statement from the group that was obtained by The Associated Press. "Here you are once again transporting goods, weapons and military equipment that backs the U.S. Army."

          In a separate threat, a previously unknown group calling itself al-Qaida's European branch posted a message on an Islamic Web site promising deadly attacks in Bulgaria and Poland if the two countries do not withdraw their troops from Iraq.

          The group, calling itself the Tawhid Islamic Group, said Bulgaria and Poland will "pay the price" just as the United States and Spain did, referring to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington and deadly train explosions in Madrid in March of this year.

          During a recent hostage crisis, Bulgaria refused demands to pull its 480 troops out of Iraq, and Polish Deputy Defense Minister Janusz Zemke said Wednesday that withdrawing troops would be a "terrible mistake" that would only encourage terrorism.

          Another militant group on Tuesday threatened Japan's 500 troops here. A Japanese Foreign Ministry official said Wednesday that Tokyo would not comply.

          More than 60 foreigners have been taken hostage in recent months in Iraq, where thousands of foreigners toil as contract workers for coalition forces, in crucial reconstruction jobs or as truck drivers hauling cargo for private companies.

          The six foreigners threatened Wednesday were truck drivers working for a Kuwaiti company, the militants said. The group warned that every Kuwaiti company dealing with Americans "will be dealt with as an American."

          In photos provided to AP, six of the hostages were shown standing behind three seated, masked gunmen. One of the hostages held a paper with the typed names of seven men - presumably six of them the hostages - their nationalities and other personal details. The paper was stamped July 20, and the words "Universal Services" were handwritten on top.

          The names on the paper were Ibrahim Khamis, Salm Faiz Khamis, Jalal Awadh, all from Kenya; Antaryami, Tilak Raj, Sukdev Singh, all from India; and Mohammed Ali Sanad, from Egypt.

          In a video broadcast on the Arab-language television station Al-Arabiya, a hostage identifying himself as Sanad called on his company to pull out of Iraq.

          "They will chop off our heads," he said. "Who will feed my family, my brothers and sisters?"

          Kenyan government spokesman Alfred Mutua said Kenya has no troops or companies in Iraq, but there were hundreds of Kenyans working for companies in Kuwait, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Relief in sight for long-suffering passengers

           

             
           

          Iraqi group threatens to behead new hostages

           

             
           

          Flooding and droughts plague China, together

           

             
           

          China refutes UK official's intervention in HK

           

             
           

          High officials caught embezzling, taking bribes

           

             
           

          Beijing tops costly cities for living on mainland

           

             
            Iraqi group threatens to behead new hostages
             
            9/11 panel blames 'institutional failings'
             
            Bush approves US arms sales to Iraq
             
            Airbus lengthens lead over Boeing at air show
             
            Video shows 9/11 hijackers' security check
             
            US allies threatened in Iraq; Filipino heads home
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Saudis say they found American's head
             
          Web site warning to Arab nations in Iraq
             
          Cheers, tears and beers as hostage goes free
             
          Filipino hostage freed after troops leave
             
          Iraqi militants kill US soldier hostage
             
          Iraq group says US marine hostage moved to 'safety'
            News Talk  
            Will Saddam Hussein get a fair trial?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 巨爆乳中文字幕爆乳区| 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 日韩欧美在线综合网另类| 色网站免费在线观看| 亚洲色无码中文字幕手机在线| 九九热爱视频精品视频| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 最新午夜男女福利片视频| 欧美人妻在线一区二区| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 国产精品国产高清国产av| 精品国产免费一区二区三区香蕉| 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩中文字幕无码一区| 口爆少妇在线视频免费观看| 草草线在成年免费视频2 | 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 99国产欧美另类久久久精品| 欧美z0zo人禽交另类视频| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 国产精品福利无圣光一区二区| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 狠狠婷婷色五月中文字幕| 国产毛片子一区二区三区| 你懂的在线视频一区二区| 国产高清不卡视频| 亚洲精品中文幕一区二区| 国产一区二区三区精品自拍| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 精品日本免费一区二区三区| 国99久9在线 | 免费| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 好男人在线观看免费播放| 性欧美vr高清极品| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 一面上边一面膜下边的免费| 人妻中文字幕不卡精品|