<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            >Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Japanese-left bombs injure Jilin boys
          By Cao Desheng (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-07-28 01:20

          Two school boys in northeastern China were injured by toxic chemical weapons abandoned in China by the Japanese forces during World War II.

          Liu Hao, 9, a native of Lianhuapao Village in Dunhua, Jilin Province, suffered serious wounds on his fingers and right leg with chemical blisters.


          Liu Hao, 9, receives an intravenous drip at the Dunhua Municipal Hospital on July 27, 2004. Liu has blisters on his right leg and hand. He and three other boys found the bomb in a river when they were playing there on July 23, 2004. [newsphoto]
          The other boy, the same age as Liu, suffered lesser injuries.

          The children were sent to a local hospital for treatment.

          Local police sealed up the toxic weapon and cordoned off the areas around Liu's village to prevent additional people from being injured by the weapons.

          Liu and three other children uncovered the chemical weapons five days ago when they were playing near a river close to their village, Liu's grandmother told local media.

          Out of curiosity, one of the boys pried open the rusted weapon and a liquid flowed out, the woman said.

          Burnt by the orange liquid on his leg, the boy threw a 50-centimeter-long barrel on the ground and the splashing liquid flew onto his fingers and legs, injuring him, she said.

          The two other boys fortunately escaped from the splashing liquid,according to the old woman.

          Some 670,000 chemical weapons were dumped in Dunhua, the area in China with the most abandoned Japanese chemical weapons,according to a report in the Shanghai-based Oriental Outlook.

          Earlier this month, two Japanese veterans in their 80s who served in the army during World War II went to Dunhua to identify the locations where they recalled burying toxic weapons.

          Although no chemical weapons were discovered, they gave a general map revealing sites of discarded weapons, local media said.

          Bu Ping, vice-president of the Heilongjiang Academy of Social Sciences and a researcher on chemical weapons left over by the Japanese troops in China, estimates Japanese troops left more than 2 million chemical weapons in dozens of Chinese cities and provinces at the end of world War II.

          So far, some 2,000 Chinese have been reportedly victimized by abandoned chemical weapons in the post-war period.

          A leak killed one person and injured 43 when barrels of mustard gas were dug up at a construction site in Qiqihar, Heilongjiang Province in northeastern China.

          However, the Japanese Government has hesitated to compensate victims, using the excuse that inadequate data exists to prove cases in court.

          On Saturday, the Japan Defence Agency published a historical document, stating that Japanese troops used toxic mustard gas as a chemical weapon when invading China during World War II, Japanese media reported.

          The document said that a Japanese military official ordered his soldiers to use chemical weapons on key facilities when troops invaded Shanxi Province in North China on February 6, 1942, the Mainichi Shimbun reported.

          Acting on the official's orders, Japanese special forces placed barrels of mustard gas at 10 locations in the specified areas, the report said.

          Up to date, the Japanese government has denied using deadly chemical weapons such as mustard gas during World War II, though it has admitted using non-fatal chemical weapons.

          The report urged the Japanese Government to carry out thorough investigations about the use of chemical weapons during world War II to prevent hazards from erupting.



          Fire kills 5 in Northeast China
          Aerobatics show in Hunan
          Final rehearsal
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Australia, US, Japan praise China for Asia engagement

           

             
           

          Banker: China doing its best on flexible yuan

           

             
           

          Hopes high for oil pipeline deal

           

             
           

          Possibilities of bird flu outbreaks reduced

           

             
           

          Milosevic buried after emotional farewell

           

             
           

          China considers trade contracts in India

           

             
            EU likely to impose tax on imports of Chinese shoes
             
            Bankers confident about future growth
             
            Curtain to be raised on Year of Russia
             
            Coal output set to reach record high of 2.5b tons
             
            WTO: China should reconsider currency plan
             
            China: Military buildup 'transparent'
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇 | 欧美日韩国产免费一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 黑人巨大av无码专区| 亚洲精品日韩精品久久| 亚洲精品麻豆一区二区| 亚洲欧洲精品国产区| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 国产午夜福利一区二区三区| 欧美日韩亚洲国产| 中国性欧美videofree精品| 亚洲精品视频免费| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 日本大片免A费观看视频三区| 日韩精品人妻系列无码专区免费 | 国产视频一区二区在线观看| 国产精品人一区二区三区| 国产精品自拍一二三四区| 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书| 国产又爽又黄又爽又刺激| 91毛片网| 亚洲有无码中文网| 久久精品国产亚洲AV瑜伽| 91毛片网| 国产成人AV大片大片在线播放| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 71pao成人国产永久免费视频| 最近中文字幕国产精选| 青青青在线视频国产| 中文字幕无码av不卡一区| 亚洲另类午夜中文字幕| 九九热视频精品在线播放| 国产精品永久免费视频| 国产91精品一区二区亚洲| 2019最新久久久视频精品| 国产日本一区二区三区久久| 少妇宾馆粉嫩10p| 四虎永久在线高清免费看|