<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Dispute over US assertion obstacle in standoff
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-08-02 23:18

          China and the Republic of Korea (ROK) agreed Monday the major impediment to the 21-month standoff over the nuclear issue on the Korean Peninsula lies in a dispute over the US allegation that Pyongyang has a highly enriched uranium-based nuclear weapons programme, the Yonhap news agency said.

          This news came after a meeting between China's ambassador on the nuclear issue Ning Fukui and his ROK counterpart Cho Tae-yong Monday to co-ordinate a timetable and agenda for the fourth round of six-party talks in September.

          "I believe it is now time to have specific discussions on how to call a working-level meeting and how to have a good fourth round of talks,'' Ning told Cho before their closed-door meeting, according to the news agency.

          The Chinese envoy is scheduled to meet Lee Jong-seok, deputy head of the secretariat of the ROK National Security Council, before leaving for Japan today.

          China, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), the United States, ROK, Russia and Japan have held three rounds of talks in Beijing aimed at realizing a nuclear weapon-free Korean Peninsula while addressing the DPRK's security and energy concerns.

          Ning's visit comes after the US Special Envoy on Korean Peninsula Affairs Joseph DeTrani held talks with Chinese Vice-Foreign Minister Wang and Ning in Beijing last week without giving out any details, such as the exact time for the working-level session which was reported might be held in the middle of this month.

          The six parties agreed in their last talks to meet again before the end of September.

          Wang said that the parties should hold a working meeting as soon as possible to have in-depth discussions on how to implement the first phase actions for nuclear dismantlement and on other concrete issues, so as to take real steps towards denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula at the earliest date.

          In Washington, Deputy Foreign Minister Lee Soo-hyuck is also scheduled to meet US Assistant Secretary of State James Kelly early this week.

          Deputy US Department of State spokesman Adam Ereli said on Friday that the US side presented a serious proposal at the last plenary. "We expect to get their response to our proposal at the next plenary.

          "We're not expecting a quick response and... we look forward to the next plenary where we can continue to build on what we've accomplished in the last three rounds,'' the spokesman said at a regular briefing.

          The nuclear issue erupted in October 2002 when US officials said Pyongyang had admitted to a covert programme to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons. Pyongyang has since denied such a programme.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Father: I'll only feed you until you're 18

           

             
           

          Lee's visit hampers free-trade talks

           

             
           

          HSBC confirms 19.9% stake in Chinese bank

           

             
           

          Kerry: Bush policies encourage terrorism

           

             
           

          Japanese probing chemical weapons

           

             
           

          Taxes to be levied on expatriates

           

             
            Anti-graft official stresses people's rights, interests
             
            HSBC confirms 19.9% stake in Chinese bank
             
            Book: I'll only feed you until you're eighteen
             
            Beijing tries to make its loos better
             
            New Baiyun Airport declared open in Guangzhou
             
            Japanese probing chemical weapons
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Six parties take nuclear freeze as first step
             
          6 parties raise proposals to solve nuke issue
             
          Six-parties continue efforts on a peaceful solution
             
          Parties to nuke talks: Time to make substantial progress
             
          China, US envoys meet on DPRK nuke issue
             
          Powell, DPRK FM meets on nuke issue
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产女精品视频网站免费蜜芽| 一区二区三区成人| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 白丝美女办公室高潮喷水视频| 天堂网在线.www天堂在线资源| 久久天天躁综合夜夜黑人鲁色| 国产激情视频在线观看首页 | 影音先锋大黄瓜视频| 色老99久久精品偷偷鲁| 欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 国产成人久久综合一区| 性欧美video高清| 亚洲欧美牲交| 成年男女免费视频网站点播| 日本老熟女一二三区视频| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路| 久久精品久久精品久久精品| 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 国产成人av免费观看| 久久天天躁综合夜夜黑人鲁色 | 国产成人不卡一区二区| 人妻无码第一区二区三区| 亚洲av成人无码天堂| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 亚洲国产av区一区二| 国产在线观看免费观看不卡| 欧美激情一区二区久久久| 野花在线观看免费观看高清| av新版天堂在线观看| 精品国产成人三级在线观看| 亚洲精品日本久久久中文字幕| 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 国产丝袜丝视频在线观看| 久久精品国产清自在天天线| 精品无码一区二区三区水蜜桃| 国产精品久久中文字幕| 精品国产三级a∨在线欧美| 精品国产成人国产在线视|