<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          All quiet on Eriksson front
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-08-04 06:17

          England's besieged Football Association remained tight-lipped on Monday as the controversy over the future of national team coach Sven-Goran Eriksson veered between crisis and shambles.

          Reporters hoping for an official response to the resignation of chief executive Mark Palios over the sex scandal which has engulfed the game's national ruling body were left disappointed.

          Instead, the outcome of a day-long series of meetings prompted no top level public pronouncements for fear of prejudicing the inquiry into the affair ordered by FA chairman Geoff Thompson.

          "Due to the ongoing inquiry which was announced last week, the FA is unable to provide any conclusive comment at this moment," said a FA statement.

          "We fully understand the huge interest and demand for an FA statement and will of course issue any definitive update as soon as we are in a position to do so."

          Palios resigned after it was revealed the FA's press chief Colin Gibson had offered to give a national newspaper full details of Eriksson's affair with FA secretary Faria Alam in exchange for the chief executive's own relationship with the same women being kept out of the story.

          Eriksson, meanwhile, arrived back in the country on Monday to be greeted by a media scrum but he too refused to comment on the crisis.

          His future as national coach is due to be decided on Thursday when his FA paymasters will decide whether or not he misled them over his dalliance with Alam.

          Meanwhile, David Davies has taken over Palios's role as chief executive on a temporary basis.

          "Sven is one of the outstanding coaches in the world," said Davies.

          "That is why so many people want to hire him. That is why this club or that club or any country seeks his services.

          "It is right to say he wants to be coach of the senior England team. He has a consistent track record wherever he has worked and he is popular and highly respected by the players.

          "I am not going to talk about the investigation. This is a time for us to rally the staff and rally people around.

          "Football is more important than anything. It is a game people care for passionately and we have a responsibility to sort out these problems and come through this period.

          "We have had our problems in the past. We had them and we dealt with them and we will do that now."

          Meanwhile Eriksson's right-hand man Steve McClaren insists he will not be drawn into the controversy surrounding the future of the under-fire England coach.

          Middlesbrough boss McClaren, who is second-in-command to the Swede in the national team set-up, has been widely tipped to take over from Eriksson if the FA decide to dispense with his services.

          "You know my policy, it's not to comment on anybody else's job or position," said McClaren.

          "It's not for me to comment on all the speculation we've seen in recent days. I am the manager of Middlesbrough football club."



           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Measures go online to protect surfers

           

             
           

          East-west gas pipeline wrapped up

           

             
           

          Toxic bombs confirmed as Japan's ammo

           

             
           

          Medical team heads for Tibet

           

             
           

          Youths mark APEC science festival

           

             
           

          Pilot stores for Olympic products to start

           

             
            China and Japan in Asian Cup final
             
            China down Iran to make first Asian Cup final in 20 years
             
            Yi taking game to new heights
             
            Bigger, tougher squad carries China's hoop hopes
             
            Japan, China, Bahrain, Iran target final place
             
            Greeks fear Olympic rip-offs
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Eriksson's private life in spotlight again
             
          Eriksson interested in coaching in Sweden
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久久影院嫩草| 欧美成人精品 一区二区三区| 国产视频最新| 中文字幕一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 亚洲香蕉av一区二区蜜桃| 国产无套内射又大又猛又粗又爽| 青草青草久热精品视频在线播放 | 日韩蜜桃AV无码中文字幕不卡高清一区二区| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 搡老女人老妇女老熟女o在线阅读 国产成人精品视频一区二区三 | 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 中文字幕AV无码一二三区电影| 国产精品一区二区三区日韩| 日本国产精品第一页久久 | 亚洲午夜无码av毛片久久| 高潮潮喷奶水飞溅视频无码| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩第一页| 午夜无遮挡男女啪啪免费软件| 国产精品一区二区三区专区| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 年轻女教师hd中字| 久久人与动人物a级毛片 | 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 久久人妻av一区二区软件| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁| 好吊视频一区二区三区人妖| 精品一区二区不卡无码AV| 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物| 把女人弄爽大黄A大片片| 亚洲亚色中文字幕剧情| 久青草国产在视频在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎| 无套内谢少妇毛片在线| 国产女人在线| 91精品国产麻豆国产自产| 夜色爽爽影院18禁妓女影院|