<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Man wins US$21m suit against gov't
          By Zheng Caixiong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-08-11 01:58

          The largest compensation case that has ever been filed by a businessman against a government department has been confirmed at Guangdong Provincial Higher People's Court.

          Plaintiff Chen Jinhong, a private businessman, is claiming compensation of 170 million yuan (US$20.56 million) from the Foshan Municipal Bureau of Economy and Trade.

          Chen Jinhong received written confirmation Tuesday that the court would handle his case.

          He said he felt confident of the outcome, although would not be drawn on the details until after a ruling has been made.

          Thirteen lawyers acted for Chen, who has been chasing some sort of action for eight years.

          Chen first filed a lawsuit to Foshan Intermediate People's Court on April 15, 1996.

          He had invested 200,000 yuan (US$24,000) in setting up an interior decoration company in 1986, which was attached to the Foshan Municipal Bureau of Economy and Trade.

          Each year, Chen paid the necessary taxes and other expenses to the bureau.

          But the bureau removed Chen from his company when the firm became worth more than 62 million yuan (US$7.26 million) in March 1996.

          He lost all power over his own firm and its subsidiaries.

          Chen filed the first lawsuit a month later to seek compensation.

          Foshan Intermediate People's Court threw out his claim in June 2000, but he immediately appealed to Guangdong Higher People's Court -- which said the case should be tried in the local Foshan Intermediate People's Court in July 2001.

          A public hearing on Chen's case was opened on June 24, 2002.

          Chen formally asked for the 170 million yuan (US$20.56) compensation.

          In November 2002, Foshan Intermediate People's Court ruled that the Foshan Municipal Bureau of Economy and Trade had acted illegally to remove Chen from his firm, and he was reinstated -- but his claim for compensation was thrown out.

          Chen again appealed the verdict, this time to both Guangdong Provincial Higher People's Court and the Supreme People's Court.

          The Guangdong court upheld the ruling of the Foshan Intermediate People's Court, because Chen failed to show any proof of financial loss.

          Undeterred, he appealed again to both courts after the National People's Congress passed an amended constitution.

          This states that legal private and individual property is protected by law.

          Local lawyer Chen Zijing believed Chen would win, but did not expect him to be granted such a large sum of money.

          "It will, so far, be the largest State or government compensation in Chinese history," he added.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Museum remembers reform architect Deng Xiaoping

           

             
           

          Tight control drags down growth pace

           

             
           

          Document aids victims seeking redress

           

             
           

          Central bank predicts rises in house prices

           

             
           

          'One-China' essential to ties with PIF nations

           

             
           

          Law drafted to end Hep B discrimination

           

             
            Law drafted to end Hep B discrimination
             
            AIDS orphans enjoy summer camp in Beijing
             
            Tight control drags down growth pace
             
            Laborers demand apology, compensation
             
            Central bank predicts rises in house prices
             
            Museum remembers reform architect Deng Xiaoping
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 国产精品制服丝袜无码| 国内视频偷拍一区,二区,三区| 免费永久在线观看黄网站| 一区二区亚洲精品国产精| 日本午夜免费福利视频| 亚洲国产一区二区三区| 最近中文字幕完整版| 日韩欧美第一区二区三区 | 国产女同一区二区在线| 精品亚洲国产成人| 国产精品视频一区二区亚瑟| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 成人网站国产在线视频内射视频 | 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 岛国大片在线免费播放| 欧美精品在线观看视频| 黑人巨大videos极度另类| 亚洲伊人情人综合网站| 亚洲亚洲人成综合网络| 成人无码特黄特黄AV片在线 | 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 美女裸体18禁免费网站| 亚洲精品无码不卡| 国产精品一区在线免费看| 国产无码高清视频不卡| 伊人春色激情综合激情网| 人妻有码中文字幕在线| 国产高清精品在线91| 国产精品成人一区二区三区| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 国产精品香蕉在线观看不卡| 久久精品国产99久久六动漫| 亚洲国产成人久久综合野外 | 国产精品色内内在线观看| 灭火宝贝高清完整版在线观看 | 亚洲日韩av无码中文字幕美国| 日本高清不卡一区二区三| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 国产午夜精品久久一二区| 在线中文字幕精品第5页|