<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Quake kills 3, injures some 600 in Yunnan
          By Fu Jing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-08-12 01:45

          Three people have died and up to 600 have been injured in an earthquake in Southwest China's Yunnan Province on Tuesday.

          Local sources said at least 594 people were injured, 142 of them seriously, in a quake measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale, which rocked Ludian County in the city of Zhaotong on Tuesday night.


          People injured in the earthquake receive treatment at one of Ludian County's three hospitals. The hospital is so crowded that many patients have to stay in the courtyard. [newsphoto]
          Deng Xianpei, mayor of Zhaotong , said the quake killed three locals, two in Ludian county and one in Zhaoyang District of Zhaotong .

          He said the casualties are expected to rise because there were large number of serious injuries.

          Hou Jiansheng, a seismologist at the China Seismological Bureau,said the number of dead and injured in Ludian would probably rise because "it's a poor rural area and their facilities are not very good."


          A woman takes care of his son who was injured during the earthquake. [newsphoto]
          Hospitals have been overwhelmed with the injured and some had to be treated outside in the open.

          In Ludian county's Buga Village, teenager Li Zhangmei lost her mother and her father was treated in hospital for serious injury.

          But some were lucky.

          Villager Ma Zhengbing's family home collapsed but they all escaped because they were working in the fields when the tremors started.


          More than 5,000 homes were flattened and thousands more damaged, said a spokesperson from the county government.

          Many homes are now too dangerous to live in, said an unidentified local official in the county.

          The county's three hospitals are all packed with the injured, he said.

          He said there had been some 92 aftershocks was still being carried out.


          A girl does her homework yesterday on a broken chair after her family's house was badly damaged by the earthquake. [newsphoto]
          Residents were living in tents or sleeping outdoors, but summer temperatures were comfortable and supplies of drinking water and food were adequate, the official said.

          President Hu Jintao urged governments at all levels to provide as much help as possible.

          More than 7,000 tents have been sent to the disaster-hit villages.

          This is the third major quake to hit the county within a year. This time the epicentre was just 255 kilometres north of Kunming, the provincial capital. Four people were killed and 120 injured in the two others, which struck in November and measured 5.1 and 5.0 on the Richter scale.

          Ludian county, in the east of Yunnan Province, has a population of 370,000. It is one of China's poorest counties.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Trading surplus up for third month

           

             
           

          Proposal for Taiwan's UN entry condemned

           

             
           

          China to launch 1st moon probe in 2 years

           

             
           

          Efficient coal usage urged to ease shortage

           

             
           

          Olympics: Women's soccer suffers blow

           

             
           

          China denies co-op with US-based Worldedo

           

             
            Efficient coal usage urged to ease shortage
             
            Quake kills 3, injures some 600 in Yunnan
             
            China to launch 1st moon probe in 2 years
             
            Trading surplus up for third month
             
            Yellow alert issued to Beijingers in power shortage
             
            Incentives offered to families with girls
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本久久久www成人免费毛片丨| 真实国产熟睡乱子伦视频| 国产在线精品综合色区| 国产无遮挡又黄又大又爽| 午夜福利精品国产二区| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 免费永久在线观看黄网站| 成人乱码一区二区三区四区| 俄罗斯xxxx性全过程| 一区二区三区岛国av毛片| 国产精品亚洲综合色区丝瓜| 99www久久综合久久爱com| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 亚洲高清aⅴ日本欧美视频| 久久国产福利播放| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66直播 | 国产精品一区二区三区麻豆| 四虎成人在线观看免费| 国产一区二区三区四区五区加勒比| 国产在线观看黄| 无码一区二区三区av在线播放| 久久免费网站91色网站| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 亚洲欧美色αv在线影视| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 免费无码精品黄av电影| 国产精品一级久久黄色片| 99国产超薄丝袜足j在线播放| 蜜臀av一区二区三区日韩| 亚洲精品电影院| 久热这里有精品视频在线| 99久久久无码国产精品免费| 国产一区二区三区美女| 中文无码人妻有码人妻中文字幕| 午夜福利理论片高清在线| 秋霞在线观看片无码免费不卡| 色综合AV综合无码综合网站| 国产色爱av资源综合区| 国产成人一区二区视频免费|