<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          IOC clears London group of bid corruption
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-08-13 06:16

          Fears that London's bid to win the 2012 Olympics are severely damaged by the BBC Panorama programme's investigative foray into IOC corruption are beginning to fade.

          Nearly 50 members of the International Olympic Committee attended a special showing of the programme during the 116th Session on Monday. Although most admitted being stunned by the show, many agreed it was clear the London 2012 bid was not involved.

          London's bid leaders have been furiously trying to distance themselves from the Panorama expose in which undercover reporters claimed they were representing London business leaders and wanted help to buy votes so London would win the right to host the 2012 Summer Games.

          Four other cities are in the battle for sport's most glittering prize - Paris, New York, Madrid and Moscow.

          Austin Sealy, IOC member for Barbados, said he had no doubts that the members who saw the programme could see London 2012 was not involved in any misbehaviour.

          "There were enough disclaimers. The members are more sensible than that," he said.

          Veteran IOC member Walter Troger agreed.

          "All my colleagues will realize this programme had nothing to do with London," he said.

          "This is good in a way for the IOC for cleaning up," he added.

          Several members admitted they had been shocked by the hour-long programme which captured Bulgarian IOC member Ivan Slavkov with a hidden camera claiming that he was ready to help London win the Games.

          Last week the IOC's executive board suspended Slavkov while the ethics commission carries out an investigation.

          Four 'agents', including the director general of the Olympic Council of Asia, Muttaleb Ahmad, told the reporters that they could buy votes of IOC members to help London win.

          "It's very disappointing to see something like that. It kind of made me sick," said Don Porter, president of the International Softball Federation.

          Tunisian IOC member Mohamed Mzali said his English was not good enough to follow the commentary in the programme but it had still left him feeling ill.

          IOC director general Urs Lacotte also attended the special showing.

          "The IOC and the decisions (to be taken) are quite clear," he said.

          London 2012 had delivered a statement to all the members who were at the showing, underlining that they had played no part in the making of the programme.

          "The programme was produced without the knowledge of London 2012 and we are angry and disappointed that Panorama chose London in such a misleading way," said the statement.

          London bid chief Seb Coe arrived in the Greek capital several hours before the showing, ready to reply to questions about the show.

          Coe, the two-time Olympic 1,500m gold medallist, said he was pleased the IOC members had been able to see it and was convinced they would understand London 2012 was not involved.



           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Typhoon kills 63, injures 1,800 in Zhejiang

           

             
           

          Experts: Consumer prices reach peak

           

             
           

          Quake cracks reservoirs, 50,000 in danger

           

             
           

          Chlorine leakage injures 70 in Jiangsu

           

             
           

          Int'l patent fair opens with eye on technology

           

             
           

          Olympic officials: No change in Beijing's plans

           

             
            South Korean archers break three world records
             
            Yao Ming realizes his Olympic dream
             
            Yao bets his beard on China's top eight finish
             
            Olympics: Women's soccer suffers blow
             
            Yu Zaiqing voted into IOC executive board
             
            Olympic women soccer: US beat Greece 3-0
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Comments on Athens put IOC boss on defensive
             
          IOC takes quick action on corrupt allegation
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区免费播放| 激情综合网激情国产av| 人妻无码第一区二区三区| 亚洲综合一区二区三区在线| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 国产青榴视频在线观看| 2020最新国产精品视频| 永久黄网站色视频免费直播| 丝袜美女被出水视频一区| 999国产精品一区二区| 国产精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 午夜毛片精彩毛片| 精品国产污污免费网站| 日本乱一区二区三区在线| 欧美乱妇xxxxxbbbbb| 国产精品线在线精品国语| 激情自拍校园春色中文| 好吊视频一区二区三区人妖| 久久综合久久美利坚合众国| 最新国产色视频在线播放| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| av午夜福利一片免费看久久| 天堂网av成人在线观看| 97人妻免费碰视频碰免| 丁香五月亚洲综合深深爱| 波多野结衣高清一区二区三区 | 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 牲欲强的熟妇农村老妇女视频| 好深好湿好硬顶到了好爽| 99精品国产一区二区三区2021| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣 | 一区二区不卡99精品日韩| 亚洲精品一区二区五月天| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 日本一区二区中文字幕久久| 中文字幕在线视频不卡一区二区 | 少妇自慰流白口浆21p| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看野外| 秋霞国产av一区二区三区|