<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          More dopers cloud Games build-up
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-08-13 06:16

          World 100 metres champion Torri Edwards was banned for two years and Spanish cyclist Janet Puiggros Miranda failed a drug test as doping again clouded the build-up to the Athens Olympics on Wednesday.

          Three unnamed Russians also face exclusion from future competition for doping offenses although they had not arrived in Athens to compete in the Games, according to national officials.

          Edwards, who inherited the world title when her fellow American Kelli White was also suspended for two years after admitting taking a cocktail of drugs, responded with an immediate appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

          Spanish mountain bike rider Puiggros Miranda was dropped from the national Olympic team after testing positive for erythropoietin (EPO), the Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC) said on Wednesday.

          At least six other athletes have failed tests in the past few days, including Kenyan boxer David Munyasia who became the first competitor in Athens to return a positive sample for a banned substance.

          Publicly named

          The Federation said that Puiggros Miranda was given the test at the Spanish mountain bike championship in Candanchu on July 17.

          "After notifying the affected party, who waived the right to a 'B' test, the Federation informed the Spanish Olympic Committee that the rider would no longer be participating at Athens," read a Federation statement.

          Russian Olympic Committee vice-president Vladimir Loginov said three sportsmen had returned positive A samples during pre-Olympic drug testing in Russia.

          They had not joined the team in Athens and they would be publicly named and banned from future competition if the B samples confirmed the findings.

          There was better news for Greek boxer Elias Pavlidis who was cleared to compete in his home Games after an apparent positive test proved to be the result of a mix-up in paperwork.

          Edwards had been selected to run the 100 and 200 metres for the US team and would probably have run in the 4x100 relay.

          She will be replaced in the 100 by twice-Olympic champion Gail Devers and in the 200 by LaShaunte'a Moore, the US collegiate champion.

          A statement from the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) said Edwards, who tested positive for the stimulant nikethamide in Martinique last April, had appealed to the CAS.

          CAS secretary-general Matthieu Reeb said the independent Lausanne-based body could make a decision in time for Edwards to compete at the Athens Games if she were cleared.

          The athletics competition starts next Wednesday with the men's and women's shot put finals in Olympia with the main programme beginning two days later.

          "We can make the decision in one to three days. It's very quick," he said.

          The 27-year-old sprinter had contended she was given glucose tablets by her physical therapist who did not know they contained a banned substance.

          A US arbitration panel concluded there could have been exceptional circumstances but the world governing athletics body recommended, IAAF, a two-year ban, which was accepted by USADA.

          Russian officials, who have promised a crackdown on drugs, said they were glad the suspects had been spotted early:

          "It is good that the positive doping results came at home and not in Athens," Loginov told Ekho Moskvy radio.

          He declined further comment on Russian media reports that the failed tests were from two weightlifters and another athlete.

          Athletes who fail a drugs test can expect to be banned for at least two years.

          The Athens Games is the first Olympics following the introduction of a global anti-doping code.



           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Typhoon kills 63, injures 1,800 in Zhejiang

           

             
           

          Experts: Consumer prices reach peak

           

             
           

          Quake cracks reservoirs, 50,000 in danger

           

             
           

          Chlorine leakage injures 70 in Jiangsu

           

             
           

          Int'l patent fair opens with eye on technology

           

             
           

          Olympic officials: No change in Beijing's plans

           

             
            Olympic flame hits the Acropolis
             
            South Korean archers break three world records
             
            IOC clears London group of bid corruption
             
            Yao Ming realizes his Olympic dream
             
            Zidane quits French team
             
            Spies give Olympics all clear
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          11 Chinese test positive this year
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 美腿少妇资源在线网站| 亚洲成a人无码av波多野| 久久caoporn国产免费| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 国产精品乱码高清在线观看| 国产精品久久中文字幕网| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 在线观看无码av免费不卡网站 | 日韩中文字幕国产精品| 免费国产a国产片高清网站| 国产成人免费永久在线平台| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 国产精品线在线精品| 激情人妻中出中文字幕一区| 欧美 日韩 国产 成人 在线观看| 色爱综合激情五月激情| 亚洲av无码专区在线观看成人| 在线播放亚洲成人av| 99国产欧美另类久久片| 国产人妻人伦精品无码麻豆| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 3d无码纯肉动漫在线观看| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 大地资源免费视频观看| 精品久久免费国产乱色也| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av | 亚洲国产精品国自拍av| 久久aaaa片一区二区| 久久热这里只有精品66| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 亚洲精品人成在线观看| 国产精品福利片在线观看| 在线看a网站| 日韩人妻久久精品一区二区| 国产精品久久久一区二区三区 | 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ千叶宁真| 久青草视频在线视频在线|