<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Italy says won't be intimidated by militant threats
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-08-16 08:53

          Italy will not be intimidated by threats from Muslim militants but cannot dismiss the possibility of an eventual attack, Interior Minister Giuseppe Pisanu said on Sunday, after a group claiming al Qaeda links vowed to strike.

          The Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades called on its fighters to hit "all targets" in Italy after its Aug. 15 deadline for Italian troops to quit Iraq was ignored.

          Another Islamist group threatened to attack Italy and the Netherlands if they do not withdraw troops from Iraq, according to an Internet statement posted on Sunday.

          The threat from a group calling itself Islamic Tawhid was posted as the deadline set by Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades expired. It was not possible to verify the authenticity of the latest statement.

          The Netherlands has 1,300 troops in Iraq.

          Pisanu told reporters militants were using the media to hype their threats and played down reports that a van packed with explosives might have crossed into Italy from France.

          "We are not underestimating (the threats) but we are not going to let ourselves be frightened and we will continue with the heightened security measures we have put in place," he said.

          The Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades has repeatedly threatened to hit Italy if it kept troops in Iraq and on Sunday said it would now put words into action.

          "Today we have declared the start of a bloody war and, by the will of God, the ground will shake beneath the feet of each and every Italian," said a statement posted on the Internet.

          U.S. officials say the group's links to al Qaeda are unclear and some security analysts have questioned its credentials.

          The same group last year said it was responsible for a blackout on the East Coast of the United States that was later shown to have been caused by technical problems.

          However, Rome is worried that militants possibly based in Italy might act on the Internet messages and officials say security has been tightened across the country this holiday weekend.

          "We do not rule out the risk that dormant or partially active terrorist groups, or even individuals might suddenly mobilize themselves and strike directly against the national territory, even without direct input from abroad," Pisanu said.

          Corriere della Sera newspaper reported on Sunday that police had launched a nationwide hunt for a white Ford transit van that crossed the French-Italian border on early on Saturday morning, amid fears that it might be packed with explosives.

          The paper said a stretch of the Milan-Turin motorway in northern Italy was closed for more than an hour on Saturday evening after a sighting that turned out to be a false alarm.

          Pisanu said the van was just one of a number of potential leads the security services were evaluating. "There is nothing particularly alarming," he added.

          "By now, we know that nowhere in the world can be considered safe, but we will not let ourselves be overcome by fear."

          Nineteen Italians were killed in Iraq last year when a suicide bomber attacked a paramilitary police base in the southern city of Nassiriya.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Chinese Olympians cautioned of over-confidence

           

             
           

          Taipei spy built network in USA

           

             
           

          China 'regrets' Japanese shrine visit

           

             
           

          Zhejiang mudslide kills at least 25

           

             
           

          College admission scandal revealed

           

             
           

          Growing energy demand nagging nation

           

             
            Italy says won't be intimidated by militant threats
             
            Florida cleans up after Charley kills 16
             
            Venezuela to vote in historic poll on Chavez rule
             
            Qaeda-linked group says will strike Italy
             
            Bush plans to cut forces in Europe, Asia
             
            School kids among 15 killed in India blast
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            American "democracy" under the microscope...  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 国产剧情福利一区二区麻豆| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 亚洲另类欧美综合久久图片区 | 午夜免费福利小电影| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区 | 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂| 国产高清毛片| 日韩午夜一区二区福利视频| 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲an日韩专区在线| 在线观看热码亚洲AV每日更新| 国产成版人视频网站免费下| 亚洲国产美女精品久久久| 青青草原亚洲| 九九热视频在线观看精品| 老子影院午夜久久亚洲| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 精品亚洲男人一区二区三区| 免费视频欧美无人区码| 天堂av网一区二区三区| 一区二区三区av天堂| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成| 少妇激情av一区二区三区| 免费99视频| 婷婷伊人久久| 欧美日韩高清在线观看| 亚洲国产一区二区三区亚瑟| 久久一二三四区中文字幕| 不卡一区二区国产精品| 未满十八勿入AV网免费| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 日本熟妇人妻中出| 噜噜噜噜私人影院| 欧美性大战久久久久XXX| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 亚洲精品宾馆在线精品酒店 | 四虎在线永久免费看精品|