<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Official gets death for stealing relics
          By Guo Nei (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-08-18 00:37

          A cultural relics official in Chengde city of Hebei Province was sentenced to death for involvement in the country's biggest relics theft since the establishment of People's Republic of China in 1949.

          A local court in Chengde, North China's Hebei Province, ruled on Friday that Li Haitao, chief of the relics protection section of Chengde's Waibamiao cultural relics management department, had stolen 152 antiques.

          Waibamiao is part of the imperial summer resort of the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911).

          Seventy of the items were found in Li's home and another 40 pieces, which had already been sold, were also retrieved. Investigations indicated four of the stolen items were "first grade" relics -- some of the most important in the country.

          Li, who had been in charge of the cultural relics protection section since 1992, had been stealing antiques for about a decade, the Chengde Intermediary People's Court said.

          The other four men -- Wang Xiaoguang, Yan Feng, Zhang Huazhang and Chen Fengwei --were also sentenced for illegally selling cultural relics.

          Their jail term ranged from two years to seven years.

          Li and Yan said that they will appeal to a higher court.

          Suspicions had been raised in October 2002 when two royal cultural relics labelled "Forbidden City" were found in an auction in Hong Kong by a visiting expert from the Chinese mainland.

          Some cultural relics had been sent from Beijing's Palace Museum to local museums in the 1950s and 1960s, but they were not returned.

          The expert reported his findings to the State Administration of Cultural Heritage, which traced the antiques back to Chengde.

          Local police said Li had easy access to the items because he held the keys for three storerooms at the museum.

          State Administration of Cultural Heritage Director Shan Jixiang recently said cultural relics protection faced the twin threats of theft and urban reconstruction.

          Shan warned that the safety of housed relics was a major cause for concern, he said. Since 1998, eight cases have been uncovered involving several museum works and 268 smuggled relics.

          Stone sculptures and relics in temples are vulnerable to theft, since most of them are widely scattered in fields and lack enough protection. A total of 252 cases occurred involving these relics between 1996 and 2003, about 67.7 per cent of the total relics cases during the period.

          Driven by huge profits, criminals are active in unearthing ancient tombs and cultural heritage sites. They usually employ modern communication equipment and transportation and have destroyed many important graves.

          Some ancient buildings are vulnerable to fire. Since 1998, over 110 ancient rooms and 537 relics were destroyed by fire.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Expert: 37 golds for US and 27 for China at Athens

           

             
           

          China grabs 5 more golds, tops medal tally

           

             
           

          Pyramid sales harm sellers, customers

           

             
           

          Deals strengthen Sino-Mexican ties

           

             
           

          China offers more aid for Darfur

           

             
           

          US announces plan for troop realignment

           

             
            China tests new guided missile - CNS report
             
            Typhoon Rananim claimed 164 lives
             
            China, DPRK diplomats meet for nuclear issue
             
            GM to begin making Cadillacs in China
             
            Controversy arises from TB vaccination
             
            Comment: Defining the 'public interest'
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色伦专区97中文字幕| 高清国产一区二区无遮挡| 骚虎视频在线观看| 激情四射激情五月综合网| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 国产精品免费看久久久| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 亚洲AV片一区二区三区| 免费无码观看的AV在线播放 | 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 国产极品美女网站在线观看| 国产婷婷综合在线视频中文| 国产人妻人伦精品无码麻豆| 国产精品 精品国内自产拍| 久久99爰这里有精品国产| 熟女人妻视频| 精品视频一区二区福利午夜| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 亚洲日韩久热中文字幕| 亚洲国产一区二区三区久| 老熟女重囗味hdxx69| 久久精品66免费99精品| 日韩在线欧美在线| 国产精品va无码一区二区| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区| 国产精品国三级国产av| 日韩福利视频导航| 青草成人在线视频观看| 久久精品成人无码观看不卡| 日韩精品中文字幕第二页| 人妻少妇偷人作爱av| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金 | 五月天久久综合国产一区二区| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区| 久久精品人人做人人| 99草草国产熟女视频在线| 成人午夜视频一区二区无码| 蜜臀视频在线观看一区二区| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看|