<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center
                 
           

          Moscow suicide blast kills 10, injures 51
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-01 14:29

          At least 10 people were killed and dozens injured when a female suicide bomber blew herself up outside a busy Moscow subway station, officials said, in an attack claimed by the group that said it downed two planes last week.


          This TV grab image taken from Russian NTV channel shows a burning car and wounded people at the parking place near Rizhskaya subway station in Moscow. A car blew up outside a busy subway station in Moscow Tuesday and news reports said 10 people were killed and 51 injured. [AFP]

          The explosion caused scenes of carnage at a marketplace beside Rizhskaya station in central Moscow, just a week after 90 people were killed in bomb attacks that brought down two passenger jets and that were blamed on Chechen extremists.

          Officials, basing their conclusions on eyewitness accounts, were quick to state the attack was carried out by a female suicide bomber spotted before the blast and who was among the dead. Her body was more severely damaged than the other victims.

          Fifty one people were injured in the blast, 49 of whom had to be hospitalized, authorities said.

          According to witnesses quoted by police, the woman was walking towards the subway but saw that police were checking the papers of passers-by. She then changed course and the explosion occurred immediately afterwards.

          In a statement posted on an Islamic website, an Islamist group calling itself the Islambouli Brigades said it had carried out the bombing and described it as a "heroic operation in support of Chechen Muslims."

          It was the same group that claimed last week to have organized the attack on two Russian passenger planes and, as in the previous claim, it vowed to continue such strikes in Russia.

          Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov, visiting the scene, said the suspect had used one kilo (2.2 pounds) of explosives, while police said the bomb contained between 300-400 grammes of TNT or the equivalent and was filled with metal fragments.

          Other officials confirmed Luzhkov's assertion that the blast had been unleashed by a "female suicide bomber".

          "With a great deal of probability it can be said we are talking about a premeditated explosion carried out by a terrorist female suicide bomber," said a spokesman for the Russian interior ministry.

          Moscow prosecutor Anatoly Zuyev announced that an investigation had been opened into a terrorist act.

          The White House in Washington condemned Tuesday's attack and the earlier double airline bombing and said they reinforced a "common cause" with Russia in the fight against terrorism.

          UN Secretary General Kofi Annan also issued a statement denouncing the attack "in the strongest terms" and expressing condolences to the Russian people and families of the victims.

          Authorities said a special Moscow municipal holiday scheduled for the weekend was to go ahead but with extra security measures in place, while special patrols were being sent out to train stations and airports.

          The attack frightened people in the Russian capital already on edge over possible strikes from separatists in Chechnya, who have vowed to carry their five-year fight into Russian cities.

          "I was walking out of a nearby store when the blast went off and the first thing I saw were torn up bodies," said Alexei Borodin, 29.

          "Some people were trying to stand up -- but they were no longer people," he said. "There were people without parts of their bodies." He saw one person without a stomach as it had all fallen out.

          "My mother told me -- 'We are walking on human remains,'" he said.

          Men in security service jackets were everywhere as dozens of ambulances and fire trucks cut off traffic in northern Moscow.

          The blast went off between a bustling Moscow subway station and a crowded supermarket. Smoke rose over sections of the Russian capital for several hours over the blast, whose shock waves smashed windows in the station.

          News agencies said that the station was closed after the blast and would only reopen when the damage was cleared up. Trains were going through the station without stopping.

          Passengers were being told through loudspeakers to use different means of transportation or go to other stations.

          Russian officials have indicated they believe a pair of female suicide bombers were behind the plane crashes on August 24.

          There was considerable nervousness here over Chechen female suicide bombers, who have carried out deadly attacks at a rock concert, on a pavement close to the Kremlin and in another subway station over the past year.

          The blast came on the same day that Russian President Vladimir Putin linked the twin plane bombings to the Al-Qaeda network and said those disasters were evidence of international terrorism on Russian soil in Chechnya.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Zhou: Opposing Taiwan independence key to US ties

           

             
           

          12 Nepalese hostages said slain in Iraq

           

             
           

          Athletes greeted by applause back home

           

             
           

          IPOs suspended for new pricing rule

           

             
           

          Construction fees included in airfares

           

             
           

          Bush recants terror war words; nominated

           

             
            IPOs suspended for new pricing rule
             
            Construction fees included in airfares
             
            Athletes greeted by applause back home
             
            Zhou: Opposing Taiwan independence key to US ties
             
            Foundation focuses on donation management
             
            Re-building the ancient Silk Road
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Suicide bomber kills 10 at Moscow subway
             
          Terrorists blamed for Russian plane crashes
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品亚洲精品不卡顿| 亚洲精品va| 精品无码三级在线观看视频| 国产精品视频一区二区噜| 亚洲av肉欲一区二区| 激情五月开心婷婷深爱| 99在线视频免费观看| 亚洲熟女精品中文字幕| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 日韩成人午夜精品久久高潮| 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区蜜桃| 中文字幕人成无码免费视频 | 国产精品国产精品偷麻豆| 国产精品福利片在线观看| 久久久久欧美精品观看| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| A级毛片无码久久精品免费| 国产高潮又爽又刺激的视频| 野外做受三级视频| 亚洲午夜无码av毛片久久| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| а√天堂中文在线资源bt在线| 蜜臀av入口一区二区三区| 一 级做人爱全视频在线看| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 日韩大片在线永久免费观看网站| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 九九久久精品国产免费看小说| 最新亚洲人成无码网站欣赏网| 爱性久久久久久久久| 天堂va在线高清一区| 99久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 亚洲美女又黄又爽在线观看| 婷婷丁香五月亚洲中文字幕| 中文字幕无码免费不卡视频| 国产首页一区二区不卡| 国产一区二区三区不卡视频| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 丝袜美女被出水视频一区 | 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 国产亚洲曝欧美精品手机在线|