<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Prosecutor to drop rape charge against Kobe Bryant
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-02 08:45

          Prosecutors in the Kobe Bryant rape case will ask a judge on Wednesday to drop the rape charge against the basketball player, a source close to the case said.

          The dismissal would be "with prejudice," meaning prosecutors could not resurrect the case in the future, legal observers said.


          Los Angeles Lakers NBA star Kobe Bryant walks out of the Eagle County Justice Center in Eagle, Colorado September 1, 2004 after finishing the day's jury selection for Bryant's trial. The judge in the Kobe Bryant rape case on Wednesday dismissed the criminal case against the basketball star. "This motion is to dismiss based on the sole fact that the victim is unable to continue," District Attorney Mark Hurlbert told the judge at the onset of a hearing. Neither the 20-year-old accuser nor Bryant was in the courtroom. [Reuters]
          The case was based on a claim by a then 19-year-old woman that the Los Angeles Lakers star raped her last year in his hotel room in a Vail-area resort. He maintained the two had consensual sex and that his only wrongdoing was adultery.

          The 26-year-old's defense team was seen rushing into the courthouse on Wednesday afternoon, followed a few minutes later by the young woman's attorneys, John Clune and Lin Wood.

          All the attorneys were behind closed doors and it was not known if they were all meeting together.

          Prosecutors were also seen entering the courthouse in Eagle, Colorado, where opening statements had been slated to begin next Tuesday.

          This week, lawyers for both sides have been trying to select a jury.

          Earlier on Wednesday, Bryant's lawyers asked the judge to dismiss the rape charge, arguing prosecutors did not disclose that one of their expert witnesses had information that could help Bryant.

          The defense filing did not identify the expert witness, but it is believed to be Dr. Michael Baden, a well-known medical examiner. The prosecution has dropped Baden from its list of expert witnesses.

          Bryant's attorneys said the expert's statements to prosecutors could have "undermined the accuser's allegations" and the cause and significance of injuries the then 19-year-old accuser said she sustained when Bryant allegedly raped her.

          While the defense routinely asks for a dismissal at the last minute the defense's claims about the expert witness could have had an influence on the decision.



           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Hu, Arroyo agree to deepen ties

           

             
           

          Shadow falls on celebs in dubious ads

           

             
           

          Environmental damage to be counted in GDP

           

             
           

          Nuclear power to push national growth

           

             
           

          Arsonist kills himself after setting bus on fire

           

             
           

          China to deepen financial reform: vice premier

           

             
            Prosecutor to drop rape charge against Kobe Bryant
             
            China's Olympic stars won't fade away
             
            Korzhanenko still refuses to return gold
             
            Hewitt, Serena advance to 3rd round in US Open
             
            South Korean Olympic medalists exempted from military service
             
            Safin makes early exit at U.S. Open
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Judge says Bryant accuser can't be called 'victim'
             
          Defense: State gave Bryant accuser US$20,000
             
          It's absurd, it's a shame, it's Kobe
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人人妻人人澡人人爽| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| а∨天堂一区中文字幕| 少妇熟女久久综合网色欲| 亚洲av无码一区东京热| 国产成人亚洲精品青草天美| 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 国产福利视频区一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 国语精品一区二区三区| 中文字幕亚洲无线码A| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁篇| 亚洲av精彩一区二区| 国产精品成人免费视频网站京东| 国产人成激情视频在线观看| 国产四虎永久免费观看| 少妇做爰免费视频网站| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 人妻中文字幕av有码在线| 蜜桃一区二区三区免费看| japanese人妻中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品成人av网| 漂亮人妻被修理工侵犯| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 伊人久久精品无码麻豆一区 | 无码人妻系列不卡免费视频| 樱花草视频www日本韩国| 日本在线观看高清不卡免v| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 一本色道国产在线观看二区| 亚洲色大成网站www看下面| 9191国语精品高清在线| 最新午夜男女福利片视频| 亚洲一区成人av在线| 久久久www成人免费毛片| 粉嫩在线一区二区三区视频| 男人av无码天堂| 国产亚洲真人做受在线观看| 久久99久国产精品66| 国产精品伊人久久综合网|