<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Al-Jazeera TV ban in Iraq extended
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-05 13:30

          The Iraqi government on Saturday extended a ban on Al-Jazeera television and sealed the Baghdad office of the Arab news channel, charging it had not complied with a temporary ban clamped on grounds of incitement to violence.

          Al-Jazeera expressed its outrage at the move and a reported raid by Iraqi security forces on its Baghdad bureau to seal the building.

          On August 5, the Qatar-based news channel was ordered to close its Baghdad office for a month on charges of advocating violence, inciting hatred and racial tension.

          "During this temporary closure the government of Iraq had expected the Al-Jazeera management to offer an explanation to the presented allegations or to officially request a description of the possible threat that the channel may be posing. However, none of this has happened," said a statement from the office of interim Prime Minister Iyad Allawi.

          "Additionally, Al-Jazeera TV has not respected the decision taken by the ministerial national security committee and has continued to broadcast from within Iraq and interview individuals on Iraqi soil regardless of the temporary closure order," the statement said.

          Hence, the government has "decided to extend the ban on Al-Jazeera from operating within Iraq until a time when Al-Jazeera TV headquarters sends an official response of their policies and motives within Iraq," it added.

          A spokesman for the station told AFP in Doha that Iraqi security forces had broken into Al-Jazeera's office in Baghdad and sealed it with red wax.

          "Iraqi security authorities stormed Al-Jazeera's office in Baghdad, photographed our equipment and sealed the place with red wax, stationing a 14-strong police unit outside," Jihad Ballout said.

          They did so on grounds that Al-Jazeera continued to cover Iraq despite the ban, he said.

          Denouncing the move, Ballout said Al-Jazeera had complied with the ban and "has been receiving footage from news agencies, as do many media institutions operating in Iraq."

          In a separate statement issued in the Qatari capital, Al-Jazeera said it was outraged by the renewal of the ban, saying the decision showed Baghdad was violating its promise to safeguard press freedom.

          "Al-Jazeera channel is outraged at the decision ... by the Iraqi interim government to extend the closure of its bureau in Baghdad," it said.

          "This decision runs contrary to pledges made by the Iraqi authorities to pursue a policy of openness and to safeguard freedoms of the press and expression," the statement said.

          Al-Jazeera vowed to continue its coverage of Iraq "in accordance with its editorial policy and professional values."

          Al-Jazeera has frequently been accused by US and Iraqi authorities of inciting violence by screening "exclusive" videotapes from Muslim extremists, including Al-Qaeda terror mastermind Osama bin Laden.

          The original ban was issued following a four-week independent review of Al-Jazeera's programming which concluded that some of its broadcasts were either directly or indirectly inciting violence, kidnappings and murders.

          Before the ban was imposed last month, Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari criticized Al-Jazeera, Saudi-funded Al-Arabiya and other Arab and Iranian stations for their coverage of Iraq and threatened to close their Baghdad offices.

          The move drew condemnation from media watchdogs, which charged that the new Iraqi government was violating press freedom.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Funerals planned for 340 dead in Russia school siege

           

             
           

          Asian parties laud CPC's governing capability

           

             
           

          Britain still waiting for Chinese tourists

           

             
           

          Beijing slams Chen's splittism remark

           

             
           

          High oil prices not to drag down economy

           

             
           

          China to have 140 million cars by 2020

           

             
            Funerals planned for 340 dead in Russia school siege
             
            Child hostages recall 3 days of terror
             
            1,100 US troops injured in Iraq in August
             
            World leaders condemn killing of Russian hostages
             
            Poll: Bush has double-digit lead on Kerry
             
            Iraq pipelines hit, export flows hold
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久噜噜噜久久久精品| 中国美女a级毛片| 看成年全黄大色黄大片| 中文字幕在线精品国产| 国产精品久久久久7777| 日韩精品一区二区都可以| 国产乱色国产精品免费视频| 国产播放91色在线观看| 伊人久久综合无码成人网| 免费看a毛片| 国内永久福利在线视频图片| 99久久精品久久久| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 亚洲精品国产一二三无码AV| 亚洲熟女国产熟女二区三区| 日韩在线视频网| 亚洲最大的成人网站| 亚洲精品国产福利一区二区| gogogo高清在线播放免费| 爱情岛亚洲论坛成人网站| 国产chinese男男gaygay网站| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 一边摸一边叫床一边爽av| 日韩精品无码一区二区视频 | 东京热无码国产精品| 国产精品一区二区黄色片| 国产片精品av在线观看夜色| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频| 国产精品成人观看视频国产| 少妇人妻偷人精品免费| 国产精品∧v在线观看| 九九热免费在线观看视频| 久久久精品成人免费观看| 国产成人精品亚洲一区二区 | 亚洲色图欧美激情| 四虎国产精品久久免费地址 | 骚虎视频在线观看| 2021国产在线视频| 中文字幕日韩国产精品| 人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃| 欧美精品一区二区三区中文字幕|