<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Floods kill 76 in China, no let-up in sight
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-06 15:40

          Floods and landslides have killed 76 people in southwest China in the past four days and washed away homes and roads, knocked down power lines and cut off at least one city, Xinhua News Agency said on Monday.


          Binlang township in Daxian County, southwest China's Sichuan Province, is flooded after days of rainstorms September 5, 2004. Flooding, landslides triggered by heavy rains have killed 55 people and left 52 missing in the province. [Xinhua]

          "We've never seen such heavy flooding," a government official said.

          Heavy rain sparked flash floods and mud and rock flows in the southwest province of Sichuan, destroying crops and severing transport links, Xinhua said, citing provincial disaster relief officials.

          At least 55 people were killed in Sichuan, with 52 missing, and at least 21 people were killed in the city of Chongqing, to the east of Sichuan and 1,500 km (900 miles) south of Beijing.

          Most of the dead were killed when mudslides buried their homes, the Tianfu Morning Post said. The county of Yunyang alone suffered 23 landslides, which buried more than 350 homes and killed seven people, it said.


          Local residents are stranded in the floods in Kaixian County, Sichuan Province September 5, 2004. Local authorities said heavy rains have stranded more than 87,000 people in the county. In the province, 55 people have been killed and 52 are missing in floods and landslides. [xinhua]

          No immediate respite was in sight with rain expected through Tuesday, provincial officials said.

          Local governments were appealing for help from the nation's air force in reaching people isolated by the rising waters, Xinhua said.

          In Dazhou city, rising water inundated roads and cut off the supply of power, natural gas and running water, effectively leaving its more than 250,000 people stranded and sparking panic buying in markets, said the government official, from Dazhou.

          "Nearly all the food and water in local shops has sold out," he said, adding the provincial government was rushing in basic emergency supplies from other areas.

          "Downtown areas of Dazhou, which suffered the most serious damage in the rainstorm, have been isolated as the flood caused cave-ins on urban roads and destroyed highways linking the city with the outside world," Xinhua reported.

          Elsewhere, ``the village of Ji'an has vanished overnight,'' the report said. All 1,200 village residents were evacuated.

          In Chongqing, rainfall has reached 327.3 millimeters (13 inches), the highest in 200 years, Monday's reports said. About 56,000 houses had been damaged and 82,000 people forced to flee their homes.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          IPR disputes fuelled by auto makers

           

             
           

          Floods kill 76 in China, no let-up in sight

           

             
           

          Asian political parties pledge co-operation

           

             
           

          ASEAN recognizes China as market economy

           

             
           

          Russians burying attack victims, 350 dead

           

             
           

          Toyota, partner to invest US$461m in China

           

             
            Asian political parties pledge co-operation
             
            ASEAN recognizes China as market economy
             
            Buffer zone to safeguard Forbidden City
             
            Floods kill 76 in China, no let-up in sight
             
            Beijing, Shanghai lag behind in Forbes' list
             
            IPR disputes fuelled by auto makers
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Sichuan floods kill 55 people
             
          44 dead in Sichuan floods, 37 missing
             
          Biggest flood crest on Yellow River reaches Jinan
             
          Heavy rains raise water level in Yellow River
             
          New system to bring more water to Shenyang
             
          National flood danger defused: report
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文无码人妻有码人妻中文字幕| 少妇中文字幕乱码亚洲影视| 亚洲国产精品热久久一区| 激情人妻中出中文字幕一区| 人妻中文字幕免费观看| 久热久热免费在线观视频| 老鸭窝在钱视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区视频| 国产精品一区二区三区专区| 日韩有码中文字幕av| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 亚洲最大成人在线播放| 自拍日韩亚洲一区在线| 国产91成人亚洲综合在线| 在线亚洲妇色中文色综合| 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 和尚伦流澡到高潮h在线观看| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 国产精品夜间视频香蕉| 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 永久免费不卡在线观看黄网站| 久视频久免费视频久免费| 小姑娘完整中文在线观看| 一区二区三区四区高清自拍| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 亚洲国产高清第一第二区| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频 | 人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃| 国产精品久久久久久福利| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 日亚韩在线无码一区二区三区| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 小姑娘完整中文在线观看| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 欧美亚洲另类自拍偷在线拍| 东京热av无码电影一区二区| 日本一区二区不卡精品|