<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          76 die in floods in SW China, 52 missing
          By Wang Ying (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-09-06 22:50

          Floods and landslides have killed 76 people in Southwest China and washed away homes and roads over the past few days, local civil affairs officials said.

          At least 55 people were killed in Sichuan Province, with 52 missing, and at least 21 people were killed in Chongqing Municipality, situation in the east of Sichuan, according to the latest statistics.


          Floods in Dazhou city, southeast China's Sichuan Province, have killed at least 34 people with 38 others still missing. [newsphoto]

          Heavy rain has sparked flash floods and mud and rock flows in Sichuan and Chongqing since last week, destroying crops and severing transport links, disaster relief officials said.

          Most of the dead were killed when mudslides buried their homes, according to the Tianfu Morning Post in Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province.

          Heavy rainstorms, which were the most destructive in the province so far this year, have battered the cities of Dazhou, Nanchong and Bazhong since Thursday.

          In the city of Dazhou in Sichuan, rising waters inundated roads and cut off power, gas and water supplies on Sunday, reported China West Metropolis News Monday.

          Heavy rains, thought to be the worst in 200 years, hit Dazhou the hardest, leaving its more than 250,000 people stranded and sparking panic buying in markets.

          Flood waters rose to the third floor in downtown areas of Dazhou and nearly all local shops have sold out of food and water, Huang Yong'an, a local resident told China Daily by telephone Monday.

          "Most of enterprises and factories were closed due to the floods, including the Dazhou Iron and Steel Factory," Huang said.

          "Flood water also cut off railway lines and roads on Sunday,'' Huang said. "We feel the city has become isolated from the rest of the world."

          At least 30 people have been killed and another 30 have gone missing in Dazhou.


          Relief workers and soldiers use a boat to transfer food to flood victims in Dazhou, Sichuan Province, where dozens of people have died as the result of floods since September 2. [newsphoto]

          Yunyang County in Sichuan has suffered 23 landslides, which buried more than 350 homes and killed seven people, local media said.

          Sichuan provincial disaster relief officials said a rescue group of more than 150 is on its way to Dazhou to provide help.

          A group of experts was sent to Dazhou on Sunday by the Ministry of Civil Affairs to help guide disaster relief work.

          No immediate respite was in sight with rain expected through today, according to meteorologists.

          Local governments were appealing for help from the nation's air force to help reach people cut off by the rising waters, Xinhua said.

          The provincial government has also sent three work teams to the flood-hit areas to monitor the rescue work.

          In Chongqing, rainfall has reached 327.3 millimetres, the highest in 200 years, local media reported. About 56,000 houses have been damaged and 82,000 people forced to flee their homes.

          In East China, anti-flood and disaster relief departments are prepared to fight an approaching typhoon, the 19th this year, which is expected to hit Shanghai and Zhejiang Province today.

          Rainstorms and heavy winds are expected over the next few days in coastal regions of eastern China.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Campaign targets violators of IPR

           

             
           

          HK celebrates with Olympic stars

           

             
           

          Nation's global investment up

           

             
           

          China to invite bidding on nuclear powerplants

           

             
           

          76 die in floods in SW China, 52 missing

           

             
           

          Media urged to promote China-Japan ties

           

             
            Asian political parties pledge co-operation
             
            ASEAN recognizes China as market economy
             
            Buffer zone to safeguard Forbidden City
             
            Floods kill 76 in China, no let-up in sight
             
            Highway toll collector earns US$1,000 a month
             
            Toyota, partner to invest US$461m in China
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 真人无码作爱免费视频| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 国产精品_国产精品_k频道| 视频一区视频二区在线视频| 在线视频观看| 本免费Av无码专区一区| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 天天插天天干天天操| 免费av深夜在线观看| 亚国产欧美在线人成| 日韩精品一区二区三区不卡| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段| 蜜桃av亚洲精品一区二区| 亚洲av永久无码一区二区三区| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 国产三级国产精品久久成人| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 日韩大片高清播放器| 亚洲精品国产suv一区| 无码精品一区二区免费AV| 欧美成人午夜在线观看视频| 韩国一级永久免费观看网址| 中文字幕在线精品国产| 欧美性猛片aaaaaaa做受| 国产第一区二区三区精品| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区日产| 国产一区二区黄色激情片| 国产无码高清视频不卡| 国内精品亚洲成av人片| 777久久精品一区二区三区无码| 亚洲美腿丝袜无码专区| 高潮喷水抽搐无码免费| 人妻少妇精品中文字幕| 亚洲无码a∨在线视频| 极品少妇的诱惑| 国产免费播放一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产一区二区在线观看| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 亚洲AV天天做在线观看| 亚洲国产清纯| 亚洲自偷自拍另类小说|