<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          China condemns terrorism, offers aid to Russia
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-09-09 09:09

          Top Chinese leaders strongly condemned terrorist acts in Russia on Wednesday and decided to provide aid to Russia to help the those affected by the hostage tragedy.

          Chinese President Hu Jintao sent a message Wednesday to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin strongly condemning last week's "atrocious terrorist acts" in the hostage-taking crisis in southern Russia. Premier Wen Jiabao also condemned the hostage-taking of civilians in Russia's North Ossetia and extended his support to the Russian government.

          In the message, conveyed by Chinese Ambassador to Russia Liu Guchang, Hu also expressed his deep condolences over the killing of innocent adults and children in the tragedy and offered his sincere sympathies to relatives of the victims.

          To show China's sympathy and support, the Chinese government is making available goods worth 10 million yuan (US$1.2 million) to assist those affected by the tragedy, he added.

          Hu reiterated that China firmly supports Russia's efforts to maintain national unity and territorial integrity, and to protect people's life and property.

          The president also expressed China's willingness to strengthen cooperation with Russia in the fight against terrorism, separatism and extremism to safeguard peace, safety and stability in the region and the world as a whole.

          Hu said he believed that under the leadership of President Putin, the Russian people will overcome any obstacle to rejuvenate the nation and achieve prosperity.

          Some 30 heavily-armed terrorists seized a school in Russia's southern republic of North Ossetia last Wednesday, holding about 1,000 children and adults hostage for over 51 hours.

          The crisis ended in a chaotic climax when terrorists set off explosives and the security forces moved in to seize the gymnasium of the school held by the terrorists.

          Scared children, most of them wounded and half naked, dodged the bullets and fled the school building. At least 350 dead and hundreds wounded.

          Also, Premier Wen Jiabao condemned on Wednesday the hostage-taking of civilians in Russia's North Ossetia and extended his support to the Russian government.

          The premier said in a telegram to his Russian counterpart Mikhail Fradkov that the Chinese government strongly condemns this terrifying atrocity and persistently supports the efforts of the Russian government to maintain national security and defend justice and peace.

          Wen also expressed his willingness to work with the Russian government to fight terrorism, separatism and extremism in order to maintain peace in the region and the world as a whole.

          In the terrorist attack by some 30 gunmen on a Beslan school in North Ossetia from Wednesday to Friday, some 1,000 children and adults were taken hostage and over 350 people were killed.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Wu Yi: China to go further than WTO promises

           

             
           

          SW China floods have killed at least 172

           

             
           

          Elders' problems centrestage at forum

           

             
           

          Further opening in banking sector pledged

           

             
           

          Russia vows to attack 'terror' worldwide

           

             
           

          Presidents promote growth with Gabon

           

             
            SW China floods have killed at least 172
             
            Hu voices message of condolences and support
             
            Further opening in banking sector pledged
             
            Wu Yi: China to go further than WTO promises
             
            "Mainstream" blockbuster hits box office
             
            Civil servants' sexy clothes banned at work
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv的特点| 国产成人精品久久一区二| 久久99精品久久久久久| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡下载| 精品少妇人妻av免费久久久| 亚洲香蕉免费有线视频| 嫩草伊人久久精品少妇av | 亚洲日韩精品无码av海量| 国产成人99亚洲综合精品| av 日韩 人妻 黑人 综合 无码| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放 | 女人高潮被爽到呻吟在线观看| 国产女同一区二区在线| 国产精品一久久香蕉产线看| 久久国产精品无码网站| 国产精品亚洲二区亚瑟| 久久国产精品成人免费古装| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 亚洲性啪啪无码AV天堂| 国产精品黄色精品黄色大片| 极品无码国模国产在线观看| 欧美人与动牲交精品| 午夜男女爽爽影院免费视频下载| AV国内高清啪啪| 中文字幕av日韩有码| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 国产精品无码专区| 97se综合| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 67194熟妇在线观看线路| 7777精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 日韩精品一二三黄色一级| 午夜AAAAA级岛国福利在线 | 亚洲av成人一区二区| 日韩精品av一区二区三区| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 欧美亚洲综合成人A∨在线| 99人妻碰碰碰久久久久禁片| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 色偷偷888欧美精品久久久| 好深好湿好硬顶到了好爽|