<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Beijing axes five Olympic venues
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-09-09 09:35

          Beijing Olympic organizers are seeking ways to cut up to six billion yuan (724 million dollars) off the cost of building 2008 Games venues.

          An artist's rendition of the National Stadium for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. Beijing Olympic organizers are seeking ways to cut up to six billion yuan off the cost of building Games venues, including possibly moving the equestrian events to Hong Kong. [file photo]
          An artist's rendition of the National Stadium for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. [file photo]

          The cost-cutting comes after Beijing mayor Wang Qishan urged frugality in the building of 18 sports facilities for the 2008 event that were expected to cost more than three billion dollars.

          "I can only say that at this time that we are planning to save several billion yuan," said Yang Zhaoke, from the office for Olympic Economy of the Beijing Developmental and Reform Commission.

          "Whether we can save four, five or six billion can only come after a general accounting from the departments in charge of the projects."

          The changes are in part a result of policy makers' second thoughts after rows over building projects, Xinhua news agency said on its website.

          The biggest change so far is to the National Stadium project, which will host the opening and closing ceremonies and the track and field events.

          Construction was suspended last month partly because of safety concerns.

          The design's overemphasis on visual effects and expensive, extravagant imagery is another concern.

          The original design was billed at about 3.9 billion yuan (US$469.9 million), while the re-design should cut costs to about 2.3 billion yuan, Xinhua said.

          The new design will not include an expensive retractable roof and four huge television screens in the original plan have been cut to just one, report said.

          Details of the revised Olympic construction plan are expected to be unveiled at a meeting of the Beijing People's Congress Standing Committee Wednesday, according to China Radio International.

          Meanwhile, Chai Hua, an official with the Beijing Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games' media department, has confirmed that the five new venues have been scrapped and existing facilities will be upgraded or temporary structures built to accommodate the events.

          A senior economist says before the latest planned cuts are taken into account, design alterations will result in savings of 3 billion yuan, or US$360 million.

          Beijing's Communist Party Secretary Liu Qi said in Hong Kong last week that International Olympic Committee members and the Hong Kong government wanted part of the Games to be held in the territory.

          "The central authorities understand the Hong Kong people are keen to take part in it ... the decision cannot be made by the Beijing Olympic Committee alone but this is not something that can't be pursued," Liu told reporters.

          Yang said that if events were moved to Hong Kong, they would likely be the equestrian events. These would be difficult to hold in Beijing due to IOC regulations that require no Chinese domestic horses to be within 50 kilometers (30 miles) of the Olympic equestrian center.

          He indicated that moving the equestrian events to Hong Kong would lower costs for Beijing but did not specify what those costs would be.

          Olympic venues and facilities were originally budgeted to cost 22 billion Yuan, or US$2.7 billion.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Wu Yi: China to go further than WTO promises

           

             
           

          SW China floods have killed at least 172

           

             
           

          Elders' problems centrestage at forum

           

             
           

          Further opening in banking sector pledged

           

             
           

          Russia vows to attack 'terror' worldwide

           

             
           

          Presidents promote growth with Gabon

           

             
            SW China floods have killed at least 172
             
            Hu voices message of condolences and support
             
            Further opening in banking sector pledged
             
            Wu Yi: China to go further than WTO promises
             
            "Mainstream" blockbuster hits box office
             
            Civil servants' sexy clothes banned at work
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩一区在线中文字幕| 国产欧美亚洲精品a第一页| 中文字幕AV伊人AV无码AV| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区 | 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区综合部| 亚洲av色欲色欲www| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 十九岁的日本电影免费观看| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文字幕| 野外做受三级视频| 久久久国产成人一区二区| 国产91久久精品一区二区| 亚洲www永久成人网站| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中 | 国产极品丝尤物在线观看| 一区二区三区一级黄色片| 亚洲精品人成网线在播放VA| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 2021久久精品国产99国产精品| 少妇尿尿一区二区在线免费| 亚洲人成18在线看久| 国产精品久久久久乳精品爆| 亚洲AV片一区二区三区| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 花式道具play高h文调教| 18岁日韩内射颜射午夜久久成人| 日韩一区二区三区精品区| 四虎影视库国产精品一区| 日产幕无线码三区在线| 欧美巨大极度另类| 欧美一区二区三区久久综合| 久久精品国产亚洲av久| 成人午夜电影福利免费| 国产毛多水多高潮高清| 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 日本边添边摸边做边爱| 亚洲中文字幕伊人久久无码| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 精人妻无码一区二区三区| 开心一区二区三区激情| 女同久久精品国产99国产精品|