<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Floodcrest passes Three Gorges safely
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-09 17:15

          A massive floodcrest passed safely through the Three Gorges Dam on China's Yangtze River on Thursday as devastated communities upstream cleaned up from floods that killed at least 177 people and injured thousands.


          Two kids play on the Yangtze bank in Yichang, Hubei Province September 8, 2004 as the flood crest moved downstream from the upper reaches in Sichuan to the city. Water level has risen to a danger mark in the river section and the city has made necessary preparations. Authorities have suspended navigation in the Yangtze river for safety concerns. [newsphoto]

          Xinhua news agency said the floods was the worst in a century and central Hubei and Hunan provinces downstream on the Yangtze are bracing for the torrent of muddy water heading towards them.

          An official with the Three Gorges Dam said water levels remained high and navigation on the reservoir was still suspended.

          "The peak passed early in the morning. Today the water flow is still high but not at its highest," the official said. The locks would reopen and navigation could resume in two to three days, he said.


          Water level near the Binjiang Park in Yichang, Hubei Province, has risen to a danger mark and is still rising. The city has made preparations to cope with any flooding threat. [newsphoto]

          The world's largest hydroelectric project, built to tame the flood-prone Yangtze, now faces a test as residents downstream await the crest.

          So far, no major damage has been reported in Hubei or Hunan, although communities near Dongting, the country's second-largest freshwater lake and a spillover for the Yangtze, were placed on alert.

          With the rains passed, relief work in flood-damaged regions of southwestern Sichuan and Chongqing turned to cleaning up the mess and preventing epidemics.

          Sichuan disaster officials reported the toll had reached 102 dead and 25 missing. In neighbouring Chongqing, the death toll had risen to 75 and 25 were missing.

          Most of the deaths were caused by mudslides and flash floods sweeping through mountain valleys after five days of heavy rains beginning last Thursday.

          Front-end loaders scraped reddish mud from city streets. Other workers sprayed disinfectant. Peasants removed rocks from beside one home that narrowly escaped a landslide.

          Another home sat stranded in a sea of mud, while a third, nearly submerged, was toppled by a ruddy torrent of water, state television showed.

          "We'd be in a terrible state if we were still in our home," said one Sichuan man, smiling from a hotel bed paid for by provincial relief officials.

          Others huddled in blue tents filled with cots.

          The floodwaters destroyed more than 400,000 hectares (one million acres) of cropland and caused damage estimated at more than 3.9 billion yuan (US$471 million).

          Vice Premier Zeng Peiyan had toured flood-hit areas of Sichuan and urged officials to step up the relief and reconstruction effort for the 11.6 million people affected.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China tackles swollen auto production capacity

           

             
           

          SW China floods have killed at least 177

           

             
           

          Wu Yi: China to go further than WTO promises

           

             
           

          Elders' problems centrestage at forum

           

             
           

          Further opening in banking sector pledged

           

             
           

          Russia vows to attack 'terror' worldwide

           

             
            SW China floods have killed at least 177
             
            Party, gov't posts open to competition
             
            China condemns terrorism, offers aid to Russia
             
            Wu Yi: China to go further than WTO promises
             
            19 injured in northwest China quake
             
            Civil servants' sexy clothes banned at work
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩精品欧美一区灰| 国产美女自慰在线观看| 99久久精品国产精品亚洲| 亚洲av二区伊人久久| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 日韩精品国产中文字幕| 国产AV天堂亚洲国产AV天堂| 久久精品国产99久久6| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男 | 特级欧美AAAAAAA免费观看| 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ | 天天躁夜夜躁天干天干2020| 日韩在线视频观看免费网站| 久久精品天天中文字幕人妻| 国产av亚洲一区二区| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 免费观看男人免费桶女人视频| 在线一区二区中文字幕| 欧美老熟妇欲乱高清视频| 黄色舔女人逼一区二区三区| 久久婷婷成人综合色综合| 伊人色在线视频| 2019国产精品青青草原| 国产V片在线播放免费无码| 久久综合免费一区二区三区| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠820175| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 精品中文字幕人妻一二| 亚洲欧美色αv在线影视| 亚洲国产精品成人av网| 韩国av无码| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 好深好湿好硬顶到了好爽| 久久93精品国产91久久综合| 国产永久免费高清在线| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 黑巨人与欧美精品一区| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 色成人亚洲| 人人超人人超碰超国产| 精产国品一二三产区别手机|