<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Guangzhou State hospital goes private
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-09-09 23:40

          A major State-owned hospital in the capital of South China's Guangdong Province was purchased on Wednesday by a private conglomerate, indicating a big step the province has taken in medicare system reform.

          The private company, Beijing-based Yiren Medical Group, bought the Guangzhou Petrochemical Hospital for 15 million yuan (US$1.8 million). The hospital has operated as a State-owned institution for 26 years.

          The hospital, which used to be managed and run by the Guangzhou Petrochemical Corporation, a major State-owned enterprise, was officially renamed the Guangzhou Yiren Hospital, becoming a non-profit and privately operated hospital.

          The new Guangzhou Yiren Hospital will have a registered capital of 30 million yuan (US$3.6 million).

          "The sale of the Petrochemical Hospital is a new test and will be positive for medical reform in Guangdong Province," said Liao Xinbo, deputy director of the Guangdong Provincial Bureau of Public Health.

          It will also help introduce a fair and competitive market among State-owned hospitals and their privately operated, foreign-funded and joint venture counterparts in the prosperous province, Liao told China Daily Thursday.

          Guangdong Province, which has taken the lead in the country's opening up drive, is planning to take bolder steps in reforming its medical management and operation system, by allowing its hospitals to become shareholding companies, foreign-funded and privately operated institutions, joint ventures, or partly shareholding companies.

          And more State-owned hospitals are expected to go private or become shareholding and joint venture companies in the near future, Liao said.

          The reform requires hospitals to further improve their standards of medical treatment and provide improved services, Liao said.

          "Patients and local residents will surely benefit from the open and fair competition among hospitals in the future," Liao added.

          The Guangdong Provincial Bureau of Public Health approved the purchase of Yiren Medical Group on September 2. But negotiations for the deal began earlier this year.

          Yiren Medical Group has decided to invest more than 450 million yuan (US$54.68 million) to upgrade and expand the hospital in the next few years.

          The first phase of expansion will cost 200 million yuan (US$24 million).

          It will include the construction of a new 14-storey building for outpatient and inpatient service.

          And the number of beds will increase from the current 150 to more than 500 after the first phase of the expansion, which is scheduled to be completed in two years.

          The hospital is also planning to invest more than 70 million yuan (US$8.43 million) to purchase new and advanced medical equipment from abroad later this year.

          The hospital is expected to become the largest in Guangzhou's Huangpu District.

          In addition to maintaining its advantages in treating poisonings, burns, wounds from explosion and other emergencies, the hospital will pay special attention to studying, treating and curing cancer, tumours and neurological diseases.

          To this end, the hospital is currently considering recruiting prestigious doctors and medical experts from around the country to further upgrade its medical treatment capability.

          The hospital will continue to offer medical services to more than 35,000 staff of the Guangzhou Petrochemical Corporation, their family members and other employees from big State-owned companies located near the hospital.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China's stocks plunge to five-year low

           

             
           

          Southwest flood death toll grows to 177

           

             
           

          HK condemns `distorted' report

           

             
           

          Bin Laden's deputy: US on brink of defeat

           

             
           

          JI 'claims Jakarta car bombing'

           

             
           

          Shanghai readies for Rockets-Kings game

           

             
            UnionPay cards can be used in Macao
             
            Southwest flood death toll grows to 177
             
            HK suicide rate over the global average
             
            Scientific satellites launched from Shanxi
             
            HK condemns `distorted' report
             
            Jiangsu strives to ensure food safety
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 亚洲成女人图区一区二区| 日韩亚洲欧美中文高清| 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 中文字幕精品人妻丝袜| 国产91麻豆精品成人区| 99热久久这里只有精品| 电影在线观看+伦理片| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕无码不卡电影| 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区| 国产色无码精品视频免费| 男女肉粗暴进入120秒视频| 国产av一区二区麻豆熟女| 欧美激情 亚洲 在线| 人人妻人人澡人人爽人人精品av| 国产精品久久久久久福利| 亚洲国产片一区二区三区| 亚洲国产欧美中文丝袜日韩| 伊人中文在线最新版天堂| 久久久久国产精品熟女影院| 大又大又粗又硬又爽少妇毛片| 99在线视频免费观看| 久久99精品久久久久久青青| 久久综合久色欧美综合狠狠| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠820175| 国产对白熟女受不了了| 狼人久久尹人香蕉尹人| caoporn成人免费公开| 国产免费午夜福利757| 日本不卡不二三区在线看| 中文字幕少妇人妻视频| 国产熟女高潮一区二区三区| 亚洲an日韩专区在线| 国产老熟女视频一区二区| 国产高潮视频在线观看| 九九热在线免费播放视频| 欧美日本国产va高清cabal| 在线视频不卡在线亚洲| 亚洲性色AV一区二区三区| 久久频这里精品99香蕉久网址 |